How did waste management/treatment people and racketeers in NYC make money with garbage?

izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 06:37 pm
@chai2,
I don't even know who Sean Combs is, but I reckon he's gay.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 07:03 pm
@JGoldman10,
Here izzy, this should explain.

The name Puffy is rather gay. Or else, it's sound like a lady at that time of the month.

JGoldman10 wrote:

STOP calling me "JASON", Mr. JACK. Please call me GOLDMAN. IF you have a problem with that, I will take it up with the staff and report you for harassment.

You NEVER heard of Sean "Puffy" Combs?:

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/02/01-07/diddy-vote-sean-john-puffy-rap-hip-hop.jpg

Oh, that's right- you WHITE people never heard of RAP/HIP-HOP.

This guy is a HIP-HOP/POP SUPERSTAR who has been all over the media, it is not like he is one of those ONE-HIT RAP/HIP-HOP wonders who fades away into obscurity.

KIDS and YOUNG PEOPLE use SLANG - I AM targeting my comics to KIDS. And you are calling ME an IDIOT?? Drunk

You are OFF-TOPIC anyway.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 07:17 pm
@chai2,
He is pouting.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 05:46 am
@chai2,
Hello? Can you READ?:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=puffy&page=2

noun=an extremely cool person.

nickname=a nickname for someone that demonstrates puff-like qualities (i.e: coolness, awesomeness, enthusiam)

Those are the DEFINITIONS of PUFFY I am going for.

MR. Combs wouldn't give himself a GAY nickname - IDIOT.

If he was gay he wouldn't have sold records.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 05:58 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

If he was gay he wouldn't have sold records.

Hasn't done George Michael or Elton John any harm. You can have whatever definition you want, but it won't be received that way. Subconsciously your love of Broadway Musicals is coming out. That's probably why you think poofs are really cool.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 06:11 am
@chai2,
You JUST PROVED how IGNORANT YOU ARE about SLANG.

"Puffy" is slang for someone cool.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 06:20 am
@JGoldman10,
And gay.
djjd62

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 06:22 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Let's not forget Duffy, their Irish grandfather, who always appears uttering uplifting cryptic Celtic aphorisms, like Mr. Miyagi in "Karate Kid".

mr. myagi was irish?

who knew
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 06:31 am
@djjd62,
Here's some 'uplifting cryptic Celtic aphorisms' Jason could use.

Quote:
It's fabulous being a priest - think of all that comfort you bring to the sick and dying. They love it, they can't get enough of it!

Quote:
The way I feel now I could convert gays!

Quote:
Get away from me! I don't want to catch the menopause!

Quote:
Fascists dress in black and go around telling people what to do, whereas priests... more drink!

Quote:
There's always time for a nice cup of tea. Sure, didn't the Lord himself pause for a nice cup of tea before giving himself up for the world.

Quote:
That's the great thing about Catholicism - it's very vague and no-one knows what its really all about.

Quote:
Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111958/quotes
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 07:51 am
@izzythepush,
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=puffy&page=2

Puffy

can be used as noun, adjective, profanity or nickname.
noun=an extremely cool person.
adjective=amazing
profanity=synomyn of f***
nickname=a nickname for someone that demonstrates puff-like qualities (i.e: coolness, awesomeness, enthusiam)

Ask an AFRICAN-AMERICAN if they are familiar with the SLANG CONNOTATION of "puffy".

You are RACIST and IGNORANT. You want to make the correlation that since Puffy is black that he must be gay.

You WANT him to be gay.

I DO NOT CARE about some colloquial/archaic meaning of an old OLD BRITISH SLANG TERM THAT HAS A GAY CONNOTATION.

You are getting "PUFF" and "PUFFY" confused.

I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY GAY BLACK CHARACTERS IN MY COMIC.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 08:16 am
@MontereyJack,
I took a course in copyright law when I was an art student. I don't need some clown like you trying to tell me what legalistic trouble one can get into - I am well aware of that. I know you think that CRAP you posted is funny.
Ragman

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 08:28 am
@JGoldman10,
Did you retain what you learn because based upon your comments in this thread you seem to have forgotten how copyright law applies and when to use it:

http://able2know.org/topic/168850-1
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 08:45 am
@Ragman,
And I said I could prove I came up with my idea first but I am not going to bother.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 08:47 am
@izzythepush,
If what you and Jack are doing is a RUSE or a PLOY to get me to post more artwork in this thread, I am NOT falling for it.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 08:59 am
@JGoldman10,
I'm just sharing the greatest sitcom ever written with you. Follow the link.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 09:06 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Ask an AFRICAN-AMERICAN if they are familiar with the SLANG CONNOTATION of "puffy".

You're the only African American bloke I know, and I don't think you're exactly representative of the group.

Quote:
You are RACIST and IGNORANT. You want to make the correlation that since Puffy is black that he must be gay.

No, it's because he's got a poofy name.

Quote:
You WANT him to be gay.

You WANT him to be gay.

Quote:
I DO NOT CARE about some colloquial/archaic meaning of an old OLD BRITISH SLANG TERM THAT HAS A GAY CONNOTATION.

It's not archaic, and it's hardly slang. It's mainstream. Everybody over here will think he's gay if you call him that.

Quote:
You are getting "PUFF" and "PUFFY" confused.

No, you're the one that's confused.

Quote:
I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY GAY BLACK CHARACTERS IN MY COMIC.

Too late.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 09:14 am
@izzythepush,
He ISN'T gay and he isn't GOING TO BE. The days of BLACKS being treated like inferior to whites IS OVER AND HAS BEEN OVER.

I am NOT an UNCLE TOM.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 10:20 am
@izzythepush,
I am not confused about anything. Puffy is an AMERICAN - you are the one TRYING TO INFER he's gay based on SOME OLD BRITISH JARGON you came up with.

I PLAINLY SHOWED YOU the DEFINITIONS I am using for Puffy and YOU ARE TOO DAFT to see that those DEFINITIONS have NOTHING to do with queerness.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 10:22 am
NONE of my characters have love interests.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 10:57 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
SOME OLD BRITISH JARGON you came up with.

No it's not, it's mainstream, it's no longer a slang term. I think you're deliberately choosing gay names, so you can simper and feign outrage when it's pointed out to you. You're such a tart.
0 Replies