How did waste management/treatment people and racketeers in NYC make money with garbage?

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 12:50 pm
The THEME with Tuffy's relatives is either they have names that start with "T" and end with "Y", or they have names that rhyme with Tuffy. AND THEY ARE ALL SLANG(Y) TOUGH GUY NAMES, or if they are female, TOUGH GIRL/GAL NAMES.

Puffy to ME sounds like a GANGSTER - there is NOTHING GAY ABOUT THAT. I don't care what you IDIOTS think.

Cuffy is another "black" relative of Tuffy.

You ALL need to stop getting WORKED UP over character names and STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 02:20 pm
You're the one that's getting worked up, Jason. We're having a good time. We're PLEASED your comic is going to have a gay character in it, which is what 90% of the English speaking world will think, since that's what the name means to them. We think Puffy is a GREAT choice of names. You go right using it because you think it means cool, and everyone else, the other 90%, will go right on thinking it means gay. See, everyone's happy that way--that's what diversity is all about. And don't say we did't tell you when you discover to your horror that most of the people who look at your comic, in the unlikely event you ever produce it, think of Puffy as far, far distant from your conception. We told you so.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 03:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
HE IS NOT GAY you RETARD.

I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU ARE RACIST OR BRAIN DAMAGED, but PUFFY IS NOT QUEER:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=puffy&page=2

puffy 3 up, 10 down
can be used as noun, adjective, profanity or nickname.
noun=an extremely cool person.
adjective=amazing
profanity=synomyn of f***
nickname=a nickname for someone that demonstrates puff-like qualities (i.e: coolness, awesomeness, enthusiam)
"Woah! Look at that Puffy! She's so cool!"
"Holy crap! Thats puffin' awesome!"
"PUFF YOU"
"Oh jen, you're so cool, i think i'll call you Puffy from now on...cause you're just that cool."

LOOK AT THE LINK AND READ THE BOLD PRINT.

You are getting "PUFF" mixed up with "PUFFY."

Puff is an adjective that means:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=puff%20&page=2

puff 2 up, 11 down
Puff/adjective ~ Awesome, wicked, cool, the ultimate.
That game last night was so puff!

puff 5 up, 8 down
awesome, wicked, cool, the ultimate.
Off an aussie Dominos Pizza Ad.
That CD is so puff. I want some

puff 3 up, 7 down
A retarded way of saying: Wicked, cool the ultimate

On a scale of 1 - Awesome, Puff is poo on a stick
J: wow that was puff
K: fool!

puff 3 up, 9 down
A word made by Domino's, its trying to take the word wicked over.

bloo'y domino's there words worse then there pizza and thats saying something
"WOW! thats totally puff"

puff 2 up, 11 down
buy puff mugs & shirts
awesome wicked cool ultimate so puff

"Puff" in this context means cool - it says it on Urbandictionary.com 5 TIMES.

The CONTEXT I am using PUFFY in means A COOL PERSON, OR A PERSON
YOU ARE A FUDGEWIT IF YOU THINK HE IS GOING TO GAY.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT SOME DEGENERATE LOWLIFE, LOWBROW OFF-THE-WALL DEFINITION OF THE WORD "PUFFY".

IN BLACK SLANG IT MEANS A COOL PERSON YOU RETARDS.
I AM NOT PUTTING GAY CHARACTERS IN MY COMIC - THAT IS AN ABOMINATION.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 03:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
Maybe Puffy could have a boyfriend called Fluffy, that would work.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 03:35 pm
YOU WHITE DEVILS/UNCIRCUMISIZED PHILISTINES WOULD LOVE TO SEE A GAY BLACK PERSON IN A WORK OF FICTION.

I AM NOT DOING THAT.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 03:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Jimmy Hill has been immortalised in the Scottish football chant "We hate Jimmy Hill, he's a poof, he's a poof". He had become unpopular with Scotland fans, better known as the Tartan Army, for describing David Narey's goal against Brazil in the 1982 World Cup as "a toe-poke" during the BBC's live coverage. He did apologise for this on BBC Scotland TV coverage of the World Cup in France 1998.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Hill
Quote:
Some synonyms include men who have sex with men or MSM (used in the medical community when specifically discussing sexual activity) and homoerotic (referring to works of art). Pejorative terms in English include queer, faggot, fairy, poof, and homo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality#Heterosexism_and_homophobia
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 03:37 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

HE IS NOT GAY you RETARD.

I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU ARE RACIST OR BRAIN DAMAGED, but PUFFY IS NOT QUEER:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=puffy&page=2

puffy 3 up, 10 down
can be used as noun, adjective, profanity or nickname.
noun=an extremely cool person.
adjective=amazing
profanity=synomyn of f***
nickname=a nickname for someone that demonstrates puff-like qualities (i.e: coolness, awesomeness, enthusiam)
"Woah! Look at that Puffy! She's so cool!"
"Holy crap! Thats puffin' awesome!"
"PUFF YOU"
"Oh jen, you're so cool, i think i'll call you Puffy from now on...cause you're just that cool."

LOOK AT THE LINK AND READ THE BOLD PRINT.

You are getting "PUFF" mixed up with "PUFFY."

Puff is an adjective that means:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=puff%20&page=2

puff 2 up, 11 down

puff 5 up, 8 down
awesome, wicked, cool, the ultimate.
Off an aussie Dominos Pizza Ad.
That CD is so puff. I want some

puff 3 up, 7 down
A retarded way of saying: Wicked, cool the ultimate

On a scale of 1 - Awesome, Puff is poo on a stick
J: wow that was puff
K: fool!

puff 3 up, 9 down
A word made by Domino's, its trying to take the word wicked over.

bloo'y domino's there words worse then there pizza and thats saying something
"WOW! thats totally puff"

puff 2 up, 11 down
buy puff mugs & shirts
awesome wicked cool ultimate so puff

"Puff" in this context means cool - it says it on Urbandictionary.com 5 TIMES.

The CONTEXT I am using PUFFY in means A COOL PERSON.
YOU ARE A FUDGEWIT IF YOU THINK HE IS GOING TO GAY.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT SOME DEGENERATE LOWLIFE, LOWBROW OFF-THE-WALL DEFINITION OF THE WORD "PUFFY".

IN BLACK SLANG IT MEANS A COOL PERSON YOU RETARDS.
I AM NOT PUTTING GAY CHARACTERS IN MY COMIC - THAT IS AN ABOMINATION.

FIXED.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 03:38 pm
@izzythepush,
That's POOF, not PUFF you imbecile.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 03:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
YOU ARE AN IDIOT - I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU CLAIM PEOPLE WILL THINK. YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO READ COMICS.

YOU ARE IGNORANT OF BLACK SLANG.

STOP MOCKING MY CHARACTERS.
Sturgis

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 03:41 pm
@JGoldman10,
Hey Goldie, how about a new story series...wait, it would be your ONLY story, and not even a series.
Goldyman and His Magical Foreskin. The tales of a young uncircumcised Philistine, traipsing about town in his pink cadilac. with lavender tinted windows. Wearing puffy sleeved shirts, and gaucho pants with nifty neato boots made of genuine rich Corinthian leather, he fights crime with his friends,
Dukey, Lukey and their cousins Buffy and Muffy.

In one episode, they must wipe out corruption at the garbage recycling plant. While Muffy and Buffy tease Mayor McCheese into submission, Goldy and the boys play around in the bin of balls before finally getting down to business. By administering an anal probe into Mayor McCheese, they are able to get the truth from him. Bishop McFeelalot, has indeed been embezzling funds from the recycling plant....

Stay tuned for the next episode wherein we find Muffy Les Beanne with child and unsure who the daddy is.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 03:48 pm
@JGoldman10,
Same thing, variant spelling like jail and gaol.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 03:49 pm
@izzythepush,
Ask your BLACK BRITISH friends if they have ever heard of "Puffy" used in the slang vernacular, and in the context I am using it in.
Sturgis

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 03:49 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
STOP MOCKING MY CHARACTERS.

Wait, when did you get characters? I mean real characters what you created not the ones you stole from elsewhere.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 03:50 pm
@izzythepush,
I am not using BRITISH slang, I am using BLACK AMERICAN slang.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 06:49 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Ask your BLACK BRITISH friends if they have ever heard of "Puffy" used in the slang vernacular, and in the context I am using it in.

Quote:
I have done, the only poofs they've heard of are the ones who like Streisland.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 02:27 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
Re: izzythepush (Post 4804261)
I NEVER SAID WHAT MY FIRST NAME IS EITHER. STOP CALLING ME "JASON". YOU ARE BEING DISREPSECTFUL.

You've been disrespectful to members of this forum from the very beginning.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 02:57 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
Re: izzythepush (Post 4804063)
Now I KNOW you aren't a CHRISTIAN. Harry Potter is an ABOMINATION. NO CHRISTIAN in their RIGHT MIND would read that or let their kids read that.

Baloney! Harry Potter is a work of fiction with no connection to wicca, not to mention reality in general. Tell me, are you consistent? Do you also condemn The Wizard of Oz and The Lord of the Rings (neither of which I've read, admittedly). Don't they have "witchcraft" in them as well? Do you condemn every single fairy tale that has witches in it? If you condemn the Harry Potter novels, then you have to condemn them as well; or risk appearing to be inconsistent or hypocritical.

You're so busy bashing others, have you ever considered the possibility that you might not be sound in the faith? For example, you say you've been baptised in the Holy Spirit. I dare say you have been deluded by false teaching. In the New Testament, Holy Spirit baptism was promised only to the apostles. Cornelius and his household (all Gentiles) were baptised in the Holy Spirit to show the Jewish Christians that Gentiles did not have to observe Mosaic cirumcision before they could become Christians. There is no scripture in the New Testament that says all believers are to be baptised in the Holy Spirit. However, there are New Testament scriptures that teach water baptism is necessary for salvation. Holy Spirt baptism was a promise; water baptism is a command. I could say more, but that would really upset you. I suggest you go back to studying the basic teachings of the New Testament before you continue bashing other people and making all sorts of pronouncements on subjects such as Harry Potter.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 03:50 pm
actually, wmw, he doesn't think we're being disrespectful. He thinks we're being disrepsectful. Have you any idea how to disrepsect someone?

And yeah they do think Oz and Lord of the Rings are the devil's work too. Loonies the lot of them.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 05:17 pm
@wmwcjr,
IF you paid attention to TBN and other Christian stations on satellite or network TV you would know they had entire SERMONS preaching about why the movies and books are evil and that CHRISTIANS should not watch the movies or read the books.

The books and movies makes witchcraft look like harmless fun.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 06:23 pm
We do know what they say. That's why we know they're loonies, front back and center and satellite uplink.
0 Replies