Is dating someone who's a different race okay?

sozobe

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 09:26 am
@djjd62,
Why on earth NOT ignore or vote down?

This is pretty much textbook.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Ragman

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 09:50 am
@Tabludama,
You must be loads of fun at parties. Do you bring a laptop for your show?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 11:53 am
@Tabludama,
And the evidence is OVERWHELMING that all posters named Tabludama are racist. Not just the majority of posters named Tabludama. But EVERY poster with that name.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 12:56 pm
The there was recent case of the WHITE guy in Kentucky who killed his WHITE wife and the three neighbors she ran to for help, because he didn't like the way she cooked his breakfast eggs. You gonna warn Gracie about dating rednecks who like eggs, Tabludama?
Setanta

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 01:13 pm
@Ticomaya,
I always knew you was a librul . . . but just wouldn't admit it . . .
ehBeth

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 02:16 pm
@Setanta,
That was a bit of a stunning revelation to me.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 02:20 pm
@ehBeth,
At the moment the trial of two white thugs for the murder of black student Stephen Lawrence is big news over here.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 02:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
Did you know if you put an I in front of the name Tabludama...you know what it spells?

I am a dul bat.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 02:33 pm
@Ragman,
Nice bit of detective work, Ragman.
(or do I mean 'defective work'?)
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 02:36 pm
@sozobe,
i can self censor just fine, i just skim past posts i want to ignore, and sometimes something is said i want to address

as for voting down, i'd rather have the board whole and full of crap than have the thread/post voted down lines everywhere, it looks messy to me
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 02:39 pm
@Tabludama,
Tabludama wrote:
Interesting. What do you do MJ?

Perhaps you can post some insights based on your experiences.

BTW, I am not claiming that all blacks are violently racists against whites. Or even a majority of them are.

But some are.

And the evidence for it is overwhelming.

And it needs to be addressed because, among other things, it is extremely corrosive to good race relations in the long run and ends up creating more white racism in the inevitable backlash that follows.

And the viscous circle keeps turning around and around.

so what's your solution to this problem, how be you figure that out instead of just inundating the board with your race/murder fetish pics

do we outlaw interracial interactions, do we ship them all back to africa, enlighten us if your so informed
Setanta

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 03:59 pm
@ehBeth,
Who knew ? ! ? ! ?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 06:50 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
That was a bit of a stunning revelation to me.

Imagine my surprise.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 06:55 pm
@Ticomaya,
You and Set being on the same side of things twice in a week is making me a bit uneasy. And you're both liberals.

My nerves aren't up to this.
0 Replies

Tabludama

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 03:22 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
so what's your solution to this problem, how be you figure that out instead of just inundating the board with your race/murder fetish pics

do we outlaw interracial interactions, do we ship them all back to africa, enlighten us if your so informed

Nope.

To the extent that black racism and race hatred of whites contributes to black on white domestic violence in interracial relationships:

All people of good will should forcibly condemn all race hatreds.

That would be a good start.

Just end the great "liberal" double standard on racism and race hatred and have the same standards apply to all races

Sunshine is the best disinfectant dj.

Black racism and race hatred of whites today by some blacks is the Greatest Story Never Told.

It needs to be told.

The story of virulent black racism and black race hatred is suppressed in our dishonest PC "liberal" news media because it is contrary to the PC narrative that most if not all racism is white on black. If black racism, race hatred of non blacks, was hammered by our leaders and the news media like white race hatred is, then this unchecked black racial violence would diminish like white racist violence has.

All white juries in the South used to never convict whites for the murder of blacks. That changed in 1969 when one in Mississippi convicted a white man for murdering a black man.

Why did this change?

Because white jurors in Mississippi changed and would no longer support a racist double standard on murder.

This, IMO, was due to the intense publicity and national outrage that had been focused by the national news media on racist white violence against blacks in Mississippi and elsewhere in the South. Bringing white racist violence against blacks into national focus forced southern whites to confront it and almost all stopped supporting it.

To not admit that black race hatred of whites exists, or to ignore it, while only focusing on white racism against blacks, is now only cowardly hypocrisy, but it enables black racism and race hatred of whites to flourish and grow.

It is also intensively corrosive to race relations because it provides the seed corn for a viscous circle of future racial hatred where black racist violence begets white racist violence, etc,etc,etc

izzythepush

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 03:53 am
@Tabludama,
Tabludama wrote:

All people of good will should forcibly condemn all race hatreds.

That would be a good start.

Just end the great "liberal" double standard on racism and race hatred and have the same standards apply to all races

So if this racist black behaviour is going unchecked, how are you able to post all that crap about black people being convicted of crimes against whites? Maybe it's because you've got a persecution complex, but whatever it is, the problem is more to do with you than society.