Is dating someone who's a different race okay?

Below viewing threshold (view)
GracieGirl

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 04:13 pm
@BillRM,
Oh, get over yourself Bill! I'm not your kid and I'm not your responsibility. (thank god!) So butt out! I'm gonna do what I want and if you don't like it or you don't approve,then that's your problem. Feel free to put me on ignore. I'd love it if you did, actually.

What I do or don't do is NONE of your business. What my father does or doesnt allow me to do is also NONE of your business. So please, PLEASE shut up and get over it already.

You wish I weren't here and I wish senile old men like you werent here. Looks like we're both just gonna have to suck it up. But atleast you don't see me whining about it every chance I get.

You'd think a 60 something year old man would have grown up by now. I guess not....

Sucks to be you, Moron! Rolling Eyes

ossobuco

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 05:22 pm
@GracieGirl,
Hi, Gracie.

All I've seen here lately is mostly stuff I skip by, gaaaah.

Anything new with your friends and the girl's mother? Not that it is any of my business.

GracieGirl

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 05:49 pm
@ossobuco,
Hi!

Well, me and Krystal arent friends right now because of stuff that happened at school but Im still friends with Tyler (cause he's awesome) and they're still dating.
They're kinda 'old' news now so no one at school really cares anymore as far as I know. When I hang out with Ty he's never mentioned anyone being a jerk about them dating and even though me and Krystal arent friends anymore, I still think they're a really cute couple and Im happy they're together.

I havent been over to Krystals house for a awhile now (maybe 2 or 3 wks?) so I dont know for sure how her mom's acting now but Ty says that she still treats him different and she can be rude sometimes soo Im guessing she's still being stupid about it. Hopefully she gets over it soon.

But Ty and Krystal are happy so that's good! Very Happy
ossobuco

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 06:17 pm
@GracieGirl,
Ok, then.

What's with Hamilton - well, I should just ask him. Hope he's doing ok.
GracieGirl

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 06:40 pm
@ossobuco,
He's good! I talked to him on Facebook and he texted me alittle while ago. He told me he got alittle bored with a2k. I kinda get that way too sometimes thats why I really really wish some of my friends would join.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 06:49 am
@Tabludama,
again you seem to imply i think you don't have the right to do what you do, nothing could be further from the truth, the fact that i think you could and should do something more productive with your time is the real cause of my animosity towards you two, as fetishes go, the one you seem to have attached yourself to seems pretty shitty to me

again

no agenda politically, just contempt for your strange obsession
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 07:39 am
If you'd ever actually read Plato, instead of just getting a random quote from some quote bank, Tabludama, you'd realize that you're the kind of person he was talking about, someone with a completely closed, fear-ridden mind. You prove the fact that there is a component of the far right that is in fact rabidly racist--which the somewhat more rational members of the Tea Party and their ilk try to sweep under the rug. Every time you open your mouth you show they're wrong.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 07:45 am
And I might add, quoting Eldridge Cleaver or Louis Farrakhan as guides to general black opinion is rather less accurate than quoting Adolf Hitler as an indication of white opinion would be. The bullshit meter goes off the scale every time you post.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 08:22 am
Having spent a significant portion of my live living with and among , and working with and for, black Americans, I know considerably more about what I'm talking about than you do, Tabludama. I've rarely seen people who live so completely within their own memes and so closed to learning anything from actual real-world experience as the extreme right is. You just prove that repeatedly.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 09:24 am
@MontereyJack,
Isn't there already a thread for posting black on white violence and ignoring anything else? Can't Tabludama keep his posts to that thread where the rest of us don't have to look at them?
0 Replies