Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:39 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,

As I thought. None of this makes that response of yours any more intelligent.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:40 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
You won't cause of intellectual laziness...It validates my point so you wont dare do it...

C'mon...did you really think that was going to work on me!

Take out the words you do not like in my answers...and you have the answers you want.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:41 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202324)
Of course it makes it more intelligent...If someone solves 20 riddles and gets one wrong, because of the wording...You have no ground to stand upon...Cause you make it seem like I went to solve a riddle and was clueless...

Anyone who wants to can read the puzzle and read your answer...and get a good laugh out of it.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:43 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202325)
Quote:
Try to keep up, SM...this is the easy part.

Frank stop being so damn condesceding...I am not your damn puppet to talk to like that....really...It is not my problem if you do not get it...At least others and myself try to understand it...

If you acknowledge that you may be correct or incorrect...you are acknowledging that you are not certain.

If you are not certain, you are uncertain.

Try not to get your drawers in a twist just because you cornered yourself on this. Just be more careful with your answers next time.

THINK!
spendius

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:48 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Thinking is impossible after reading the last few pages.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Of course it makes it more intellingent...You just refuse to accept this as valid because you wish to remain in your comfort zone of being uncertain, and educating yourself and making choices...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:52 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Thinking is impossible after reading the last few pages.

My guess is that if it is not impossible... it is damn near impossible Wink
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:52 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I did not try to do anything to you...You could just shut me up and repost it saying that you are all those things without putting me in there...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Yes they could...And they can also read the 20 I have solved...And think I do not lack comprehension, and get a good laugh out of YOU saying that I do...Like I said, at least I tried...Can fault anyone for giving it a shot...But sadly you see this as a weakness...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:56 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Nope no twist...You just don't get it...but it is not the fault of anyone else but you...Cause you could figure it out if you wanted to do it...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:56 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I did not try to do anything to you...You could just shut me up and repost it saying that you are all those things without putting me in there...

SpadeMaster, you probably ask more questions than anyone else in this forum...and usually after they are answered, you just ask more rather than do something constructive with the responses.

If you want the answers to your earlier questions without references to you...simply go back to that post...redact any references to you...and you have your answers...for what that is worth.

If you do not want to...don't.

Either way, I have answered your questions.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:57 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202347)
Yes they could...And they can also read the 20 I have solved...And think I do not lack comprehension, and get a good laugh out of YOU saying that I do...Like I said, at least I tried...Can fault anyone for giving it a shot...But sadly you see this as a weakness...

Whatever. I like to do Killer Sudoku's. How about you? You like 'em?
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:59 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,

Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202348)
Nope no twist...You just don't get it...but it is not the fault of anyone else but you...Cause you could figure it out if you wanted to do it...

If you acknowledge that you may be correct or incorrect...you are acknowledging that you are not certain.

If you are not certain, you are uncertain.

Try not to get your drawers in a twist just because you cornered yourself on this. Just be more careful with your answers next time.

Try to grok that, SM. You will be the better for it...and hopefully, more careful before posting in the future.
XXSpadeMasterXX

@Frank Apisa,
You have answered it...But you have not done what I have asked you to do...To PROVE it is true...And it is because your not interested in validating things...
XXSpadeMasterXX

@Frank Apisa,
Never done a sodoku in my life...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
If someone has an opinion and they think they will be correct, or they think they could be shown to be incorrect that is indeed not the same thing as being unsure or uncertain...But I do not mind that you do not wish to learn...Other people give it a shot...Can't blame them for trying to understand...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:05 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202365)
You have answered it...But you have not done what I have asked you to do...To PROVE it is true...And it is because your not interested in validating things...

To prove WHAT is true?
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:05 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Never done a sodoku in my life...

Don't try. It requires logic.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
That you honestly think all of those things about yourself...And do not compare yourself to me...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I don't mind the insults...I think I could solve a sodoku...I don't need your perspective to solve one...