riddle

kieran

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 10:31 am
a boy wants to go to truevillie he sees a girl but she might be from trueville or lieville what should the boy ask her
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,240 • Replies: 4
No top replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 07:20 pm
@kieran,
Is it true, that you are from Lieville?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 03:23 am
"If I was to ask someone from your neighbouring town where they were from what would they say?"

If they are from Trueville they will honestly say their neighbour would say they were from Trueville as well, because their neighbours are liars.

If they are from Lieville they will dishonestly say their neighbour would say they were from Lieville.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 03:32 am
The boy asking the girl...Do you Know the difference between telling the truth or telling a lie?

If she says yes, she is from Trueville...Is she says, I don't know, she is lying, if she says no, she is lying...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 01:04 am
@kieran,
There are many questions, he could ask her....

This is the one, I think you want....But If I am right...then all the below, work as well....

The one, I "think", you want...

"Do you know, where I am from?"

All the way, to as deep, as some of these questions...which would also, do it...

Do you know, what a lie is?

Do you know, what truth is?

Do you believe, you were born?

Do you know, if you were born?

Have you ever, been born?

Is there an Earth?

Do you believe, we exist?

Have you ever, existed?

Are we, really alive?

etc...

She has to say, either, a yes, or no...And she has to be telling the truth or lying about it...There is no, I don't know, with those questions...

The first one, is the one, I think you wanted...I got the answer, by making the answer, as simplistic as I could, to the question, by flipping it back around...From what he wanted to ask her...From what she could "know" about him....And you did not say, she does not know where he is from or not...So I assume, she does....

0 Replies