Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:08 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202369)
If someone has an opinion and they think they will be correct, or they think they could be shown to be incorrect that is indeed not the same thing as being unsure or uncertain...But I do not mind that you do not wish to learn...Other people give it a shot...Can't blame them for trying to understand...

Now we are getting somewhere. At least now you realize that you are uncertain...despite your assertion that you were not uncertain.

Not sure why you think I do not wish to learn, but you are incorrect. One of the reasons I am here in the forums is to learn. (You are not being a lot of help!)

So tell me...with all that learning you are trying to do...

...how much more certain are you of the items I mentioned that I am uncertain about?
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:09 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Huh????
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:10 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202379)
I don't mind the insults...I think I could solve a sodoku...I don't need your perspective to solve one...

Yeah...I'll accept that you THINK you could solve a sudoku...but you also THINK there is a GOD...so....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:17 pm
@Frank Apisa,
We are getting somewhere because you realize I am not a dult like you said I was...

If you are uncertain...And I am certain...Then I am completly, fully, more sure about them...Or I am sure about them, and you are not...

I can't fully explain that in a easy way to understand...

I think I know...You do not think it is possible to know...

We are complete opposites...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Post a sodoku on this page or the next one and I will take the time to solve it...I know the rules of them...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:19 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Huh???

I don't know what this means...Link the corresponding post with it...And I will explain it for you again...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:20 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202383)
We are getting somewhere because you realize I am not a dult like you said I was...

If you are uncertain...And I am certain...Then I am completly, fully, more sure about them...Or I am sure about them, and you are not...

I can't fully explain that in a easy way to understand...

We are complete opposites...

Uhhh...okay.

But you did say you could be correct...and you could be incorrect. That means you are not certain. If you are not certain...you are uncertain.

All I said about those things were that I was uncertain about them.

So...we are both uncertain about them. Maybe we are not complete opposites. Maybe you just are not logical.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:22 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
About that one line:

Quote:

Jeez...are we back to that?

You said you may be correct...and you may be incorrect.

That MEANS YOU DO NOT KNOW.

It means you are not certain.

That means you are uncertain.

And what makes you say that I no not think it is possible to know? Have I ever said that to you?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:23 pm
@Frank Apisa,
No, it is not that I am illogical...It is that you do not understand what I am saying to you...

If someone has an opinion they are correct...Or someone has an opinion they could be incorrect...They are saying they think something is correct, but could be incorrect...Meaning right or wrong...If someone is unsure...They have no idea about it...And do not know if they could be correct about it, or if they could be incorrect about it...Cause they do not know anything about it...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:24 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Go to a Sudoku site and print one yourself.

And if you are going to give them a shot...which I think you should because they are fun...start spelling the word correctly.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:27 pm
@Frank Apisa,
If someone thinks they know, or thinks they may be incorrect...It is saying they think they will be right...Or shown to be wrong...But they still think that they are...If you say you do not know...You have no ideas about any of it...And do not know if you think you are correct, or will be incorrect...And you have no idea if you will ever be...

Quote:
And what makes you say that I no not think it is possible to know? Have I ever said that to you?

Sorry, you are correct that is a bad way to explain it...

It is not that you think it is not possible...it is that you do not know if it is possible to ever know...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:28 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202403)
No, it is not that I am illogical...It is that you do not understand what I am saying to you...

Oh, SM...you most assuredly are illogical. Don't kid yourself about that.

Quote:
If someone has an opinion they are correct...

If someone has an opinion...they have an opinion. They may be correct; they may not be correct...BUT they do have an opinion.

Quote:
Or someone has an opinion they could be incorrect...

If someone has an opinion that someone else's opinion is incorrect...they have that opinion. They may be correct; they may not be correct...BUT they do have an opinion.

Quote:
They are saying they think something is correct, but could be incorrect...Meaning right or wrong...If someone is unsure...They have no idea about it...And do not know if they could be correct about it, or if they could be incorrect about it...Cause they do not know anything about it...

This is the kind of gibberish that only an illogical person would try to put on someone else's plate. Stay away from this kind of stuff until after you have mastered Sudoku's. The logic is lacking.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:30 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If someone thinks they know, or thinks they may be incorrect...It is saying they think they will be right...Or shown to be wrong...But they still think that they are...If you say you do not know...You have no ideas about any of it...And do not know if you think you are correct, or will be incorrect...And you have no idea if you will ever be...

More gibberish. You probably should stay away from this kind of thing.

Quote:
Sorry, you are correct that is a bad way to explain it...

It is not that you think it is not possible...it is that you do not know if it is possible to ever know...

When I do not know something...most of the time I also do not know if it is possible to know it. Not always...but often. You are correct there.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:31 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You issued the challenge...Put up or shut up time...

Does it make a difference if I spelled it wrong? Did it inconvience you so much that it had to be posted?

What does it matter if I spelled a letter wrong?

If you want to see me do one post it...If you don't care if I do...Then I don't care if one is posted or not...

But then don't break balls about how I could not solve one...I am not going to link one to prove you wrong...That makes me look like a jerk...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:36 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
But then don't break balls about how I could not solve one..

Another very irrational and illogical comment, SM.

At no point whatsoever have I even suggested that you could not solve one.

NO WHERE AT NO TIME...IN NO RESPECT.

Learn how to read...how to comprehend.

Then post.

THINK!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:37 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Whatever mate...feel free to insult me if you feel good doing it...I am just glad you are happy mate...

Quote:
If someone has an opinion...they have an opinion. They may be correct; they may not be correct...BUT they do have an opinion

People who have opinions would not look at it that way...And if you do not have opinions about those things, it is not intellectually honest to tell them how you think their opinions are not correct...

Quote:
This is the kind of gibberish that only an illogical person would try to put on someone else's plate. Stay away from this kind of stuff until after you have mastered Sudoku's. The logic is lacking.

Cool mate...And when you want to see my logic is not lacking...Post a SUdOkU....And I will prove you wrong...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:38 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Something is not gibberish because Frank does not understand it....You have the abilty to understand it...You just do not want to do it...

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Yes you did mate...You said for me not to try one because it requires logic...Then I said I think I could solve one...And you said some snide remark like...yeah, you could accept I think I could...Cause I think a God exists...

If you feel that way...link one...I will do it...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:46 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Jesus H. Christ, SM...are you brain dead?

I have absolutely no idea if a GOD exists or not (I thought I mentioned that)...so when I said "you think a GOD exists" I was NOT saying there is no GOD. I HAVE NO IDEA IF A GOD EXISTS OR NOT.

Let me try that in larger letters and perhaps it will finally sink in:

I HAVE NO IDEA IF A GOD EXISTS OR NOT.

So when I said you think you can solve a Sudoku...I WAS NOT SAYING YOU COULD NOT.

I would recommend Sudoku to anyone who enjoys puzzles...and I did want to bang you a bit on the logic...BUT BY ALL MEANS...PRINT OUT SOME SUDOKU puzzles and solve them. They are fun.

In any case, I have gone past Sudoku...and do Killer Sudoku's thanks to a recommendation from Izzy. They are much, much harder.

Print one and enjoy it...or don't. I am not linking on here. Goggle Sudoku.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:47 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Something is not gibberish because Frank does not understand it....You have the abilty to understand it...You just do not want to do it...

You are absolutely correct here, SM. Congratulations.

BUT...the gibberish you posted WAS gibberish because it was gibberish...not because of my abilities.