Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 08:10 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If you can honestly say, you have a rejection of a belief, you would get better from playing video games, more, than you currently do...Why would you, even chose, to play them?

I do not need to have blind belief in something to understand the evidence based research that is available to study.

Quote:
That is my, whole point, about atheism, and, thank you, for helping me, show it, and explain it

I would not be so certain that many more people than yourself understood what you explained. I know I cant say I did with certainty.

Quote:
Which others misunderstand you?, Which leads to superior thinking? And all other nonsense, and bias?....

When atheists are the ones who sell their products wrong...

How can they get upset when Critics critique a Critic?

Many people can misunderstand me. Superior thinking? Interesting.

Atheists are not the ones passing an offering plate around so I am not sure if I would be claiming the atheists as the ones selling BS. Idea
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 12:23 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I do not need to have blind belief in something to understand the evidence based research that is available to study.

What is blind belief, and what is not? How do you know what evidence is, unless you test to see if this evidence is correct? You can not...And to even embrace evidence itself, takes faith itself, in what you are embracing...Unless someone is the first to invent, or "prove" something...Which would STILL point to every person is born for a reason that no one else can do...Unlike that nonsensical statement by many atheists that we are just not that important...And are by chance...

Quote:
I would not be so certain that many more people than yourself understood what you explained. I know I cant say I did with certainty.

Don't worry about everyone else...Concentrate on you and I...If you think my grammar sucks, and wish to tell me that because you are upset at me...Then do it! At least I will know you are thinking on your own...And speaking from the heart...Is everyone else talking with me? Nope, I don't care what most of them think...You give me the time of day...So I care what YOU THINK...I have had to have said that maybe 5 times already....

I know you got the gist of what I was saying...

If you can say that you have a rejection of a belief, or do not believe you would absolutely, positively get better at video games, BEFORE you decided to play them, and pick up a controller...Then you can't be anywhere as smart or superior of a thinker as any atheist actually thinks that they are...And that is just the truth about it...

If you can honestly say that you think that you do not know with certainty if you would get better at games if you played more or not (Or any other BS Tautology that is applied here...But is fully understood) ...Or not KNOW you would for certain...It is the SAME EXACT THING with telling people what you "think" a psychosis is...Without being able to KNOW what it is...And then turning around in another breath...And making a false bold statement, like you have a rejection of a belief in Gods, But you also DO NOT BELIEVE THAT HE EXISTS....Or you are huge hypocrites...Cause you can not understand something that you do not know...(psychosis) Then think you fully understand something else...That NO ONE can explain...(the existence of Gods) That is just a false, arrogant, ignorant statement on all accounts...

Quote:
Many people can misunderstand me. Superior thinking? Interesting.

Mate, you can't seriously be trying to pin that one on me?? Can you???...That is crazy, I can name 4 atheists who have said these exact words, and one even admitted that it is unfounded...Not only that...You said to me you BELIEVE that atheists are like this, or think this way when it comes to supernatural things...So I said really??? Then what sorts of things do they NOT think they are superior in their thinking about? If they think they KNOW more about Gods, and the afterlife etc...When they do not even have a belief or faith? But theists try to devote their whole lives in understanding? Can you please answer a question I have asked?

Quote:
Atheists are not the ones passing an offering plate around so I am not sure if I would be claiming the atheists as the ones selling BS.

That is just a cheep shot mate...Cause you find validity to what I have said, and you are upset...Fine with me...I have said before, and will say again...I do not believe you have to go to the Catholic Church...Or donate 10% of your money...And people who think like that...DO NOT see God clearly...I will give 10% of everything I can, to reap it back...And the ones who wish to reap money back in can have it...

I do not believe you must be married in a Church...

I do not believe you must go every single week to be faithful...As God can see you always...It is the intent that matters....

I do not believe you must go to confession every 6 months or a year...

Go in your house, and in your own room...And shut the door behind you, and reveal in secrecy to me, is what the Bible actually says...

I do not believe you have to give 10% alms giving....

I do not even believe you must receive the bread, the actual piece itself, and can receive it just by watching TV or asking God for the blessing...

And I do not believe you have to go to a building to be confirmed...Matter of fact, when I was hit with the Spirit, I asked God about a confirmation, and an Adult Baptism...And he said do not do any such thing...The day I hit you with the Spirit of I, is the very day you were baptized by ME, in my name sake, and the day I confirmed you in MY OWN EYES...

I have told you before, I don't find my salvation in an actual church...But on my hands and knees praying to God...That was just cheep shot, and you know it was...All is well mate...I forgive you for that one, as I hope you forgive me....As well... Wink Wink Very Happy

Have a great day mate...I am gonna watch football now... Very Happy Very Happy

Peace be with you mate... Very Happy
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 03:06 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

What is blind belief,

A blind belief can not be supported by the science of other theist and atheist alike nor can there be found any evidence or logical consistency.

Quote:
what is not?

better understandings do not necessarily require that either group understand but they do need to have constant logic and evidence helps as well.

Quote:
How do you know what evidence is, unless you test to see if this evidence is correct?

That is the only way I am aware. Good job on that one. Wink

Quote:
You can not...And to even embrace evidence itself, takes faith itself, in what you are embracing...Unless someone is the first to invent, or "prove" something...Which would STILL point to every person is born for a reason that no one else can do...Unlike that nonsensical statement by many atheists that we are just not that important...And are by chance...

OK I will bite Please explain in laymen terms and in a short way how every person is born for a reason that no one else can do.

Quote:
.Is everyone else talking with me?

Not very often that I am aware of so welcome to my club. Cool

Quote:
I don't care what most of them think..

That is where you and I different but I hope that you are mistaken on the not caring part. I realize that others disagree with me but I still care what they think of me and I hope that they come to the truth what ever it may be.

Quote:
Mate, you can't seriously be trying to pin that one on me?? Can you???...That is crazy, I can name 4 atheists who have said these exact words, and one even admitted that it is unfounded...Not only that...You said to me you BELIEVE that atheists are like this, or think this way when it comes to supernatural things...So I said really?

I am a little lost here. I am not sure why you would think that I would want to pin any thing on you. I think that you may have read more into what I said.

Quote:
Then what sorts of things do they NOT think they are superior in their thinking about? If they think they KNOW more about Gods, and the afterlife etc...When they do not even have a belief or faith? But theists try to devote their whole lives in understanding? Can you please answer a question I have asked?

What makes you think that theist are the only ones who devote their whole lives in understanding the reality about God and the nature of reality?
Do you think that most atheist that you talk to were not theist at some point in their lives or were at least taught by theist?

Quote:
That is just a cheep shot mate...Cause you find validity to what I have said, and you are upset...Fine with me.

Lets be intellectually honest about this. That was not a cheap shot, "that was truth no mater how inconvenient it may have seemed.

Quote:
Go in your house, and in your own room...And shut the door behind you, and reveal in secrecy to me, is what the Bible actually says...

If I were to be honest with you would you believe me?

It was because of that scripture you just shared, that I became more of an atheist than an agnostic. I pondered that scripture for a long while and came to an understanding that you can not believe anyone but rather come to your own understanding.

You may want to stay away from that scripture if you do not want to end up like me.

Quote:
Peace be with you mate... Very Happy

Peace be with you too Ryan. Very Happy

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 03:26 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
A blind belief can not be supported by the science of other theist and atheist alike nor can there be found any evidence or logical consistency.

And how do you embrace this proof...Until it is proven? Is it a leap of faith in it, that it is correct, even though it is not known if it is? Yup it is....!

Quote:
better understandings do not necessarily require that either group understand but they do need to have constant logic and evidence helps as well.

So then you need to take leaps in order to embrace proof? And evidence itself? Otherwise, how is something "proven"?

Quote:
That is the only way I am aware. Good job on that one.

So if the only way is to test it...Someone at the beginning had to have the faith in "thinking" it was correct? But not yet "proven"?

Quote:
OK I will bite Please explain in laymen terms and in a short way how every person is born for a reason that no one else can do.

I just did...People inventing things, Or hypothesis, or theories...that never have been...And taking a leap in thinking it is correct, or proven...Though they had no way of knowing if it was, till they brought it to others to test if it is correct or proven or true...If they had no faith in it...It may have been invented by another who took a leap of faith in it...It may have been a long time till someone else invented it, or it may have never been invented...You don't have to bite...Just ask and I will explain...If you think you know already...Why do you want to know what I think?

Quote:
Not very often that I am aware of so welcome to my club.

Correct, So I am focused upon you, and your thoughts...Not theirs...That is why I am not interested in what they say, unless they talk or ask us etc...And why it does not interest me to hear an opinion in a video with which I can not interact with...But I am interested in your thinking...upon things, and the videos....

Quote:
That is where you and I different but I hope that you are mistaken on the not caring part. I realize that others disagree with me but I still care what they think of me and I hope that they come to the truth what ever it may be.

You are correct, I was saying it very quickly...It is not that I do not care...It is that I am focused upon who I am speaking with...And do not try to take into account perspectives of other people, who do not express their current opinions upon a topic...And try to perceive peoples thinking in that sort of way...But rather I speak when I am spoken too, or ask them their opinions then we talk about them from there on out...And when I think I know what someone is thinking, I tell them that I think I do, and am honest to let them understand, and think for themselves...I don't pretend to know what they think, or understand and think like they currently do...When they do not tell me what they think or believe....

Quote:
I am a little lost here. I am not sure why you would think that I would want to pin any thing on you. I think that you may have read more into what I said.

Perhaps you are correct, So I will ask you directly...What does this mean??

"Superior thinking? Interesting"

Quote:
What makes you think that theist are the only ones who devote their whole lives in understanding the reality about God and the nature of reality?

How can one say that they do, if they have no beliefs? Or do not believe that one exists? Do atheists do this? Then they must have beliefs, and opinions about something that does not exist??

Quote:
Do you think that most atheist that you talk to were not theist at some point in their lives or were at least taught by theist?

It does not matter if they did or did not...If they are not now, then they must not have believed what they heard...So if they did not believe what they heard...How can they say they knew or believed anything? Is it by testing it themselves? That is a good point...But you must have a belief in order to do it...Even if what you were taught was BS too you or others...You must have believed it was, in order to study and learn about theology....Otherwise there is no good reason for anyone to believe they knew or learned anything, or that they are studying to try and learn anything...Cause the self descriptions do not "prove" anything about your own self...

Quote:
Lets be intellectually honest about this. That was not a cheap shot, "that was truth no mater how inconvenient it may have seemed.

It was truth? Really, so please recite when I have said that I believe that passing money in a plate is correct?

Quote:
If I were to be honest with you would you believe me?

Would I have a reason to trust you if you are dishonest?

Quote:
It was because of that scripture you just shared, that I became more of an atheist than an agnostic. I pondered that scripture for a long while and came to an understanding that you can not believe anyone but rather come to your own understanding.

You may want to stay away from that scripture if you do not want to end up like me.

It will not happen mate...As no 2 people are identical...remember?

I do not think like you do, and embrace another's thinking, just because...I feel there opinion is auto worthy or acceptance...like you seem to do... But I hear what others say, and either believe it is true or not, based upon my own thinking about it...And if I think it is worthy, I will say so...And if I think it is BS, I will honestly tell them why I do not agree with it...Human beings are above everything...But some do not act like it, so they do not auto deserve to have their beliefs and opinions be accepted as valid as your own thinking...And it requires you to be honest in how you disagree with them and why...For people to be honest, and be above everything else...

And if you do not believe this way, What makes you think there is anything that is above about human beings?

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 05:22 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
And how do you embrace this proof...Until it is proven?

You do not embrace it because it is not proof until it has been proven.

Quote:
So then you need to take leaps in order to embrace proof? And evidence itself? Otherwise, how is something "proven"?

Something that is true can be proved true if it is a consistent truth. Just as math can be proofed.

Quote:
So if the only way is to test it...Someone at the beginning had to have the faith in "thinking" it was correct? But not yet "proven"?

The something can be said about something that is not correct.

Quote:
I just did...People inventing things, Or hypothesis, or theories...that never have been...And taking a leap in thinking it is correct, or proven...Though they had no way of knowing if it was, till they brought it to others to test if it is correct or proven or true...If they had no faith in it...It may have been invented by another who took a leap of faith in it...It may have been a long time till someone else invented it, or it may have never been invented...You don't have to bite...Just ask and I will explain...If you think you know already...Why do you want to know what I think?

Again like the above post of mine, People have believed by faith in things that are correct and not correct.

Quote:
How can one say that they do, if they have no beliefs? Or do not believe that one exists? Do atheists do this? Then they must have beliefs, and opinions about something that does not exist??

Sure some atheist have beliefs just like theist do but what I have are ideas, understandings and opinions.

Quote:
It was truth? Really, so please recite when I have said that I believe that passing money in a plate is correct?

I think you missed my point. You said that atheist were selling what they thought incorrectly. All that I was saying is that it is theist that pass around an offering plate and I am not aware of atheist doing this.

Quote:
It will not happen mate...As no 2 people are identical...remember?

I have a Muslim friend who said pretty much the same thing.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 01:59 am
@reasoning logic,

And what does the person do, who thinks it is proof or will be proven, that alters whether it is proven or not?

Something that is true can be proved true if it is a consistent truth. Just as math can be proofed.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 02:18 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:

And what do you call it when the person thinks that something is proof or can be proven? And what do you call it when they decide to test to see and alter whether it is true or not? Is this a leap to you or not?

Quote:

So then atheism can not be proved true? Just as a theism can't be?

Quote:
The something can be said about something that is not correct.

That is my whole point...So what differentiates what is true or not? Or Proven, or Evidence if not a leap of faith that it is, even if it could be wrong?

Quote:
Sure some atheist have beliefs just like theist do but what I have are ideas, understandings and opinions.

Those are beliefs mate...Anyway you try to reword them...

Quote:
I think you missed my point.

I did not mate...

Quote:
You said that atheist were selling what they thought incorrectly.

Yes...

Quote:
All that I was saying is that it is theist that pass around an offering plate and I am not aware of atheist doing this.

It does not have to be what you actually believe what perfectly describes selling BS is....Because everyone has their own subjective view on that...And it is at each persons discretion...You believe that a church having an offering plate is...I said I think that Atheists claiming to know something they can't experience, and then claiming to know something that no one can explain is BS...If you are correct...And atheism is not a belief, you should be able to "prove" to me that what I said about atheism is incorrect, Can you? As I KNOW I can not "prove" it about the Church...

Quote:

Then why did you tell me that no 2 people are identical?

Do you believe we all similar? Or Do you believe we are all different?

If we are the same...How can we even be different? Or to your point, why is he a Muslim? And I am a Christian? And if we are all different...Then It is almost impossible, if it even is, I will end up like you or your friend....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 02:20 am
@reasoning logic,
Disregard that above post, 2 posts up...I am sorry I posted what you had said...Something is wrong with my computer...And I did not mean to send that...Nor did I mean to post your quotes....
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 02:53 am
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/4nzcw.jpg
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 04:23 am
@Wilso,
Is it possible that people who truly suffer are exceedingly great in Heaven forever? For an incomprehensible reason that will never be explained in this lifetime?

Anyways, if there is no such thing as a God...And you believe this...Or have a rejection of a belief...

Is it possible he really is to blame UNLESS you believe he is real?

Really think about it...

If you believe he is non-existent...Or do not believe he exists...Why even take the time to post the picture about how he must not be?

And believing he is an evil God, if he exists...Does not alter this...

You still have to have a belief he is real, even if evil to freely chose to post a picture about a starving child...With comparisons to "white people" (like they do not starve?) Cause if you had no belief...He isn't to blame...And no reason to even "try" to get your points across...Correct? Or No, And why?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 04:23 am
@Wilso,
Welcome to the thread...
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 04:53 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Are you aware of the concept of sarcasm?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 05:18 am
@Wilso,
About what? So you are sarcastically saying that a God is not because of starving Africans? So then you believe that God exists because of starving Africans? I am interested in hearing this...Please explain...Are you saying the same thing as I have? Cause to be honest it did not appear that way by the comment in the picture...But I do apologize if I jumped the gun...I am willing to hear your views...
Wilso

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 05:20 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Atheist. The end.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 09:26 am
@Wilso,
Thank you for your reply...I found what I was looking for... Wink Very Happy
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 05:13 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Quote:

Then why did you tell me that no 2 people are identical?

I do not recall saying that but you did and I agree with you. Do you think that two people could have identical problems?

spendius

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 05:52 pm
@Wilso,
Quote:
Are you aware of the concept of sarcasm?

I am but I don't think starving children are a suitable subject to offer opportunities to enjoy the pleasure. There are far more challenging, and indeed dangerous, targets for sarcasm.

Whether to broil, roast or marinade well fattened up ones for example,
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 01:21 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I do not recall saying that but you did and I agree with you. Do you think that two people could have identical problems?

I did say that, and you had agreed with me...But you had said it first and I had agreed with you...It was when we were talking about an Atheistic or Theistic psychosis'...If you would like me too I will go back and link it...

I do not know that I would be able to understand what they go through, or if it is identical or not...As I do not suffer this illness or difference myself...

And it would be best guessing on my part...

But if you would like me to best guess about it...I would have to say that I would think that it is not "identical"...though may be very much the same....

Here it is mate...I took the time to find it...Cause I value you as a friend...And think you deserve to know what you had said...Even if you did not remember saying it to me....

http://able2know.org/topic/176688-377#post-5170310
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2012 04:14 am
@reasoning logic,
Logic, when you get some free time...Please answer this post for me...I am still interested in hearing your answers...thanks mate...

http://able2know.org/topic/176688-379#post-5178993
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2012 07:33 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
OK I respect you but can we try and keep it to 3 or less questions at a time?
0 Replies