Obunga: Palestine must be based on 67 borders........

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 03:54 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
The supporters of Israeal claim that they gave up land for peace in Lebonon and the West Bank and got no peace in return, so they (Israeli citizens) are not much interested in pursuing that plan further , making Netanyahu a advocate for his people when he gives Obama the finger....... what do you make of that argument?

I'd say it is more that we supporters of Israel are not interested in pursuing the plan further *until the other side is actually interested in pursuing peace*.

(And also not until the other side is willing to have fair negotiations instead of trying to bully Israel into an unfair deal.)

If the Israeli people saw that there were people willing to make peace with Israel, Netanyahu would be voted out and replaced with Ehud Barak practically overnight.

Unfortunately the Israeli people are not going to see something that isn't there.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 03:55 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
It's almost funny,a heartless sadistic Nazi who plays the anti semitic card Rolling Eyes

Like gungasnake noted earlier, you scumbags sure do like falsely accusing people of your own filth.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 03:57 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Do you know I stopped reading his posts some time back. It's just a pain in the arse having to scroll through them. They all seem to consist of him cutting and pasting, then saying something racist. That's all he ever does. I'm surprised you kept going for so long. He does use the ******* spacebar so much as well. I guess that's what happens when you're used to writing in crayon.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 04:07 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythenazi wrote:
What they did was make a unilateral decision. Sharon was thinking of a greater Israel, and his focus was on trying to keep hold of as many illegal settlements as possible. He knew that those two parts were basically untenable, he needed his troops elsewhere, like Hebron. If he gives them up he's more likely to keep hold of parts of the West Bank.

Stop lying Adolf. Sharon was planning on pulling out of most of the West Bank too. There was no calculation about troops (which Israel has more than enough of). The reason there was no pullout from the West Bank is, as soon as Israel pulled out of Gaza the Palestinians turned it into an artillery battery and started shelling Israeli civilians.

And you managed to gloss over the attempt at fair negotiations that immediately preceded Ariel Sharon -- negotiations that resulted in Palestinians murdering innocent civilians with wave after wave of suicide bombers.

izzythenazi wrote:
There was a strong feeling amongst the Palestinians that if they accepted Sharon's proposition they would tacitly be agreeing to handing over part of the West Bank.

Stop lying Adolf. All the Palestinians were thinking about was the best way to murder innocent people.

izzythenazi wrote:
As soon as Hamas took over Israel shut down Gaza. This was despite Hamas having won an election, and proposing a long term ceasefire. Israel then carried out provocation after provocation until they got a response then they could play victim again.

Stop lying Adolf. As soon as Israel pulled out of Gaza, the Palestinians started using it as an artillery battery to shell civilians with.

I know you Nazis think it is provocative for Jews to defend themselves, but it isn't.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 04:11 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythenazi wrote:
Do you know I stopped reading his posts some time back. It's just a pain in the arse having to scroll through them. They all seem to consist of him cutting and pasting, then saying something racist. That's all he ever does.

Like gungasnake noted earlier, you scumbags sure do like falsely accusing people of your own filth.

izzythenazi wrote:
I guess that's what happens when you're used to writing in crayon.

Big words for someone with such limited intelligence.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 04:27 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Remember Dresden? Start a war and that could be you.

Yeah, just remember Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, the firebombings of every Japanese city except the ones we saved for atomic bombs, the saturation bombing of the people of the south of Vietnam, the napalming of villages, ... .

Don't consider for a moment that we have any compunction against committing any matter of war crime, any manner of mass murder. We are American, it's our history and our birthright.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 04:42 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Yeah, just remember Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, the firebombings of every Japanese city except the ones we saved for atomic bombs, the saturation bombing of the people of the south of Vietnam, the napalming of villages, ... .

Don't consider for a moment that we have any compunction against committing any matter of war crime, any manner of mass murder. We are American, it's our history and our birthright.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were awesome. Shame we never got to loose the ICBMs on the Commies.

Good catch on us saving the cities for the A-bombs. Many people miss that.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 04:51 pm
@oralloy,
Lets hear from Jews themselves, normal people, both right and left wing.
Heard enough bullshit from O to last a lifetime.

http://www.realisticdove.org/archives/470

It's weird how thousands of Jews worldwide are unhappy and unsatisfied
with Israeli policy concerning the Palestinians, yet we have to put up with
a sycophantic mad man who is in complete denial of the dreadful situation
in the occupied territories.
I bet you never even heard of J Street you idiot.

http://jstreet.org/

Like it or not this is a Jewish organisation run by Jewish people, although
I suppose you'll dismiss them as well.
I dare you to contact them, give them your details and then call them anti semitic.
You'd have the real world knocking at your door all of a sudden and you wouldn't want that, would you. Idiotic coward.

Quote:
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were awesome. Shame we never got to loose the ICBMs on the Commies.

The Nazi in you keeps getting out. Yet another armchair general.
You'd piss your pants in the face of any real danger. Nazi coward.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 04:54 pm
@oralloy,
I can tell you what a rational approach to the problem from Israel's perspective would look like and what I would recommend to Bibi as what I would do in his place.

I'd send the highest ranking non-com in the IDF to the UN security council with the following message:

Quote:

Gentlemen, Mister Netanyahu has sent me with a message because he did not view your goofy asses as worth the time of a commissioned officer in the IDF.

The message is this: You have 30 days to find a place at least 1000 kilometers from any of Israel's borders to put your kept savages, which you refer to as "palestinians"; Israel's ability to tolerate them has been exhausted. Any of them which we find an inch closer than that on day 31, we will simply ******* kill. Have a nice day.

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 04:58 pm
@gungasnake,
Another armchair general who'd piss himself if confronted
with any real danger.

Gobshite, grow up.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 05:10 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Heard enough bullshit from O to last a lifetime.

Funny how you are still unable to point out one fact I have wrong.....

eurocelticyankee wrote:
I bet you never even heard of J Street you idiot.

Betting would be a bad idea for someone like you. You have a very limited comprehension of reality.

And people with limited minds like yours really shouldn't go around yapping at your intellectual betters like that.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Like it or not this is a Jewish organisation run by Jewish people, although
I suppose you'll dismiss them as well.

Indeed I will.

Consider them dismissed.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
I dare you to contact them, give them your details and then call them anti semitic.

While they are clearly anti-Semites, I don't think they are as unstable as you are, so there would be little danger. If anything they'd try to have a conversation with me, and I'd point out all the factual flaws with their position.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Idiotic coward.
The Nazi in you keeps getting out. Yet another armchair general.
You'd piss your pants in the face of any real danger. Nazi coward.

Look, I know that "not being able to actually defend your hate speech when I confronted it with facts" was frustrating for you, but get a grip.

If you're going to run around being an evil anti-Semite, good people are going to be challenging your hate all the time.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 05:14 pm
@oralloy,
You are nowhere close to being a Nazi, Oralboy. You are much more evil than that.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 05:15 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
While they are clearly anti-Semites, I don't think they are as unstable as you are, so there would be little danger. If anything they'd try to have a conversation with me, and I'd point out all the factual flaws with their position.

Well man up and do it so, contact them, give them your details, tell them their anti-Semites.
Not a chance you big windbag.

Heres their Facebook page also you can email them with your racist comments and your contact details.

http://www.facebook.com/jstreetdotorg

Go on, big man start calling these Jewish people anti-Semite.

You cowardly gobshite.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 05:17 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
I can tell you what a rational approach to the problem from Israel's perspective would look like and what I would recommend to Bibi as what I would do in his place.

I'd send the highest ranking non-com in the IDF to the UN security council with the following message:

Quote:
Gentlemen, Mister Netanyahu has sent me with a message because he did not view your goofy asses as worth the time of a commissioned officer in the IDF.

The message is this: You have 30 days to find a place at least 1000 kilometers from any of Israel's borders to put your kept savages, which you refer to as "palestinians"; Israel's ability to tolerate them has been exhausted. Any of them which we find an inch closer than that on day 31, we will simply ******* kill. Have a nice day.

I've heard people speculate that one day Israel will lose their patience and simply forcibly push all the Palestinians into Egypt and Jordan.

I for one would respond to UN recognition of a Palestinian state by just annexing everything west of the security fence and making the fence the border.

It's not like any resolution in the General Assembly has any legal validity.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 05:23 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You are nowhere close to being a Nazi,

Indeed. That izzy character though is bad news.

JTT wrote:
Oralboy.

Do you know how silly your namecalling is?

JTT wrote:
You are much more evil than that.

Liar. I'm one of the good guys.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 05:29 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
yapping at your intellectual betters like that.

Laughing Says the retard.....actually the yellow retard.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 05:32 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Well man up and do it so, contact them, give them your details, tell them their anti-Semites.
Not a chance you big windbag.

Your little "jr. high macho routine" is funny.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Heres their Facebook page also you can email them with your racist comments and your contact details.

Why is it that you freaks always falsely accuse people of your own sleaze?

No racism on my part. It's not like I'm a vile anti-Semite like you.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
You cowardly gobshite.

You lying anti-Semite.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 05:34 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Laughing Says the retard.....actually the yellow retard.

Nope. My IQ is higher than you can count.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 05:37 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:

He'd be too embarrassed to go to the UN given that Israel has refused to follow more UN resolutions that Saddam could have done if he lived for a couple hundred years.

You know, Snake, those resolutions that the US government loves to trot out when it's convenient for them to try to make a case for their own war crimes.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 05:45 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
He'd be too embarrassed to go to the UN given that Israel has refused to follow more UN resolutions that Saddam could have done if he lived for a couple hundred years.

You mean the UN resolutions that also have requirements on the Arabs and Palestinians, which the Arabs and Palestinians have wantonly violated?

Israel is under no obligation to comply until the day comes that the Arabs and Palestinians are also willing to comply.
0 Replies