Obunga: Palestine must be based on 67 borders........

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 02:14 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Here idiot.

More childishness from the anti-Semite.....

eurocelticyankee wrote:
TO DEFEND Israel today is to be either callous or wilfully ignorant.

Ah. You think that cut-n-pasting an anti-Semitic screed from someone else will work in place of the argument that you can't come up with on your own?

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Had Julie Burchill bothered during her visit there to cross the few miles from Israel to Gaza or the West Bank, she would have seen such human suffering as to disturb even her frenetic adulation of Israel. She might have seen the daily lot of nearly three million Palestinians as they battle with army checkpoints, curfews, random shootings, arbitrary arrests and air raids.

This Julie Burchill person probably remembers the peace process, and understands that the only reason the Palestinians are in the situation they're in now is because they prefer "trying to murder people" over "making peace".

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Since September 2000, Israel has killed more than 660 Palestinian children and wounded 9,000 — such as little Iman, sprayed with bullets when walking to school in Rafah last month, even after she died.

"Children" is a Palestinian codeword for a 16-year-old who was killed while firing a machinegun at Israeli soldiers.

It is hardly comparable to a 3-year-old child intentionally murdered by a Palestinian.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
It is difficult to convey the scale and effect of Israel’s abuses of Palestinian lives through statistics alone. But these are horrifying enough: since 2000, nearly 4,000 Palestinians killed, and 30,000 injured; 400 were assassinated; and 25,000 homes were demolished. In addition, hundreds of acres of farmland were destroyed. No state on earth, except Israel, could get away with these atrocities, now routinely justified as “defence” against Palestinian “ terrorism”.

It is neither an "atrocity" nor an "abuse" when a Jew defends themselves from a murderer.

Self defense is indeed justified, even when it's a Jew who is defending themselves.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
The truth is that the West, which created Israel, cannot bear to see what it has done.

Looks fine to my eyes.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Most Palestinians are Muslims who do not accept the Biblical version of events. So why were they sacrificed to assuage European guilt and fulfil Zionist ambitions?

The fact that Muslims deny history and try to steal other religions' holy sites does not at all make their position legitimate.

The Palestinians were sacrificed because the original landowners came back to claim their stolen property. If anyone is at fault, it is the ancestors of the Palestinians for invading land that didn't belong to them.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
The web is full of videos of the IDF abusing, torturing and killing Palestinian
men, women and children many of the videos uploaded by the IDF soldiers themselves
as if their proud of their brutality.

Fake videos. Anti-Semitic propaganda.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Now i know this means nothing to you O because to you Palestinians are sub
human or even animals, a lot like the way the Nazi's viewed the Jews.

I'm not the person who has espoused Nazi-like views in the thread.

The reason it means nothing to me is because I understand that most of it is a lie.

And what little of it is true is because the Palestinians refuse to make peace, and insist on trying to murder innocent Israelis.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Unlike you I acknowledge there are two sides to this conflict, and neither side is free from blame.

And you are lying when you suggest Israel is doing anything wrong.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
I am in no doubt the Palestinians have also committed atrocities. But it's sticks and stones against tanks and F-19's.

Sticks and stones can be quite deadly when Palestinians use them against children.

And the suicide bombs and artillery fire that the Palestinians use to try to kill innocent Israelis are hardly sticks and stones.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Anyway I am in no doubt none of this will mean anything to a demi-god like yourself.

Falsehoods are indeed meaningless.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 02:15 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Quote:
Obama's anti-Semitism has pretty much ended any chance of a viable peace process this generation

I think it is his knee jerk instinct to love victims and to hate those whom come across as abusers, that it has nothing to do with being Jewish and everything to do with how the state and peoples of Israel have conducted themselves.

The fact that Israel defends themselves when Palestinians try to murder them does not mean that Israel is conducting themselves in any untoward manner.

hawkeye10 wrote:
I am actually almost ready to approve of Israel being rubbed off of the map, but then I am not advertising myself as being a moderator of the conflict either.

Israel will defend themselves.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 02:18 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The fact that Israel defends themselves when Palestinians try to murder them does not mean that Israel is conducting themselves in any untoward manner.
You are aware I hope that much of the world has already made up its minds, that Israel is deemed to be an abuser....right? Surely you are enough aware of the current state of Western Culture to understand how damning this is.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 02:31 pm
@hawkeye10,
Did oralloy PM you to come and create a diversion for him, Hawk?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 02:34 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Did oralloy PM you to come and create a diversion for him, Hawk?
nope, and my position is that I brought this thread back to the topic, so I dont feel guilty.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 02:40 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
At the worst all they'd have to do is fire all their atomic warheads into Islamic population centers.

Another good example of the all too frequent American "blow them all to smithereens" attitude. If it were just an attitude, that would be one thing, but the truth is that this horrific reality has been visited upon millions of innocent men, women and children just since WWII.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 02:46 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Nothing will happen until many more Americans realise that uncritical support of Israel is not in America's interests.

"Uncritical support" is an anti-Semite codeword for "rejecting anti-Semitism".

izzythepush wrote:
Until it does Israel will continue acting without restraint, including acts of piracy against a Turkish flagged ship.

Stop lying. Piracy by definition includes only acts of individuals acting without government sanction.

The Turkish smugglers were interdicted by Israeli soldiers executing lawful orders.

izzythepush wrote:
So much for NATO.

NATO is not for protecting countries that wage wars of aggression. It isn't going to defend Turkey when they start their war with Israel.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 02:52 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Yes you are, you'd make a great Nazi.

Quote:
"Children" is a Palestinian codeword for a 16-year-old who was killed while firing a machinegun at Israeli soldiers.

More insanity, even an Israeli would be embarrassed with the crap you spout.
Quote:
Self defense is indeed justified, even when it's a Jew who is defending themselves.

What a twist, of course Israeli's are entitled to defend themselves, but there is such a thing as overkill, collective punishment of millions for the actions of a few thousand cannot be justified in a civilised society and are not the Palestinians also entitled to defend themselves from Israeli brutality.
Quote:
It is neither an "atrocity" nor an "abuse" when a Jew defends themselves from a murderer.

So was it alright when the Nazi's wiped out entire villages across Europe in retaliation for the murder of one or so of their soldiers.
Collective punishment is a war crime.
Quote:

You are delusional.
Quote:
And the suicide bombs and artillery fire that the Palestinians use to try to kill innocent Israelis are hardly sticks and stones.

It might be difficult for you but try and compare the figures of dead and injured on all sides and tell me it's an even struggle.

Lastly and I wont communicate with you again, I believe you are a sad excuse for a human being, I wonder if you even have a shred of humanity and compassion in you. Also I am in no doubt that the vast majority of decent Jewish people worldwide would be sickened and appalled at your views and that, thankfully you do not represent the majority of Jews who are hard working and honest decent people. I might add, much like the fact that the vast majority of Palestinian people, whom you think of as sub human, are also decent ordinary people who just want to provide a good life for their families and themselves.
I pity you, you monster.

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 02:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Oralloy wrote:
Egypt knows that they'll be squashed like a bug if they start a war with Israel.

And you dont think that recent Israeli military bungling in Lebanon and the occupied territories changed the calculus somewhat?

No. The fact that Israel only destroyed 99% of Hizballah in a guerilla war is not a defeat in my view.

And even if it were, ability to fight guerilla war has little bearing on ability to wage a direct head-to-head war.

That's why Turkey is doomed as soon as they start their war with Israel.

hawkeye10 wrote:
Oralloy wrote:
Obama's vision was to screw them over and impose an unfair deal on them

that depends upon your read of what fair is.....

Nah. Obama was trying to screw them over.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 03:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Oralloy wrote:

You are aware I hope that much of the world has already made up its minds, that Israel is deemed to be an abuser....right? Surely you are enough aware of the current state of Western Culture to understand how damning this is.

I am aware that anti-Semites pretend that they speak for the world when they barf their hatred. I do not accept that they actually speak for the world.

But that said, if any country were to attack Israel based on some odd delusion that "Israel is bad", I'd feel no qualms whatsoever about eliminating the population of that country in order to defend Israel.

And I *know* that Israel feels no qualms about doing whatever is necessary to protect themselves.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 03:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
Going back to what you said earlier about being amazed that Netanyahu stuck two fingers up at Obama,(or would that be one finger, Obama being American, it's probably something to do with the exchange rate). netanyahu doesn't give a **** about anything other than his own domestic career. The last time he was pm he got kicked out for agreeing to settlement freezes.

Wikileaks has shown that whilst Palestine has bent over backwards to offer concessions Israel has never been serious about peace. They have pretended to talk peace whilst continuing to create facts on the ground. In the past twenty years Israel has become more and more right wing, to the point that an unashamed fascist, Avigdor Lieberman is now foreign minister. Israel clearly thinks it can weather the storm. And until the West actually starts doing something concrete about Israel's continued flouting of International law, like cutting military aid, then Israel will carry on doing whatever it wants, much to the continued shame of the West.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 03:27 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Oralloy wrote:

Yes you are, you'd make a great Nazi.

Stop lying. Being a Nazi would require being an anti-Semitic sleazebag like you. I'd never do that.

I have something called ethics. Nothing an anti-Semite would understand.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Oralloy wrote:

More insanity, even an Israeli would be embarrassed with the crap you spout.

Nope. The truth is hardly "crap", no matter how much you lie about it.

And Israelis would hardly be embarrassed to tell the truth.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Oralloy wrote:

What a twist, of course Israeli's are entitled to defend themselves, but there is such a thing as overkill, collective punishment of millions for the actions of a few thousand cannot be justified in a civilised society

Stop lying. No one is imposing collective punishment.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
and are not the Palestinians also entitled to defend themselves from Israeli brutality.

Not when the supposed "brutality" is something you concocted.

If the Palestinians wanted to stop having to go through Israel defending themselves against them, all the Palestinians would have to do is be willing to make peace instead of trying to murder people.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Oralloy wrote:

So was it alright when the Nazi's wiped out entire villages across Europe in retaliation for the murder of one or so of their soldiers.
Collective punishment is a war crime.

Yes, but you are a liar for suggesting that Israel has done anything like that.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Oralloy wrote:

You are delusional.

Nope. I just don't fall for your anti-Semitic lies.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Oralloy wrote:

It might be difficult for you but try and compare the figures of dead and injured on all sides and tell me it's an even struggle.

I see. You are again going to try to equate a 16-year-old Palestinian killed while trying to murder Israelis with a 3-year-old child intentionally murdered by Palestinians??

What? You think that repeating the same dishonest nonsense all over again is going to make a difference in the outcome?

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Lastly and I wont communicate with you again, I believe you are a sad excuse for a human being, I wonder if you even have a shred of humanity and compassion in you.

Wow. Such a damning accusation from an anti-Semitic scumbag.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Also I am in no doubt that the vast majority of decent Jewish people worldwide would be sickened and appalled at your views and that, thankfully you do not represent the majority of Jews who are hard working and honest decent people.

I am unsure what you mean by "representing Jews". I'm sure that Jews find your anti-Semitism just as appalling as I find it.

I doubt many would be appalled at the fact that I condemn your anti-Semitism.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
I might add, much like the fact that the vast majority of Palestinian people, whom you think of as sub human, are also decent ordinary people who just want to provide a good life for their families and themselves.

Me objecting to the Palestinian refusal to make peace and their unceasing efforts to try to murder children hardly amounts to thinking of them as sub-human.

But no. If the Palestinians were decent people, they'd be making peace instead of trying to murder innocent people.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
I pity you, you monster.

Big words for a scumbag who spews anti-Semitism.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 03:28 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I'd feel no qualms whatsoever about eliminating the population of that country in order to defend Israel.

Zeich heil.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 03:31 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
When did you first realise he was a Nazi?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 03:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Going back to what you said earlier about being amazed that Netanyahu stuck two fingers up at Obama,(or would that be one finger, Obama being American, it's probably something to do with the exchange rate). netanyahu doesn't give a **** about anything other than his own domestic career. The last time he was pm he got kicked out for agreeing to settlement freezes.
The supporters of Israeal claim that they gave up land for peace in Lebonon and the West Bank and got no peace in return, so they (Israeli citizens) are not much interested in pursuing that plan further , making Netanyahu a advocate for his people when he gives Obama the finger....... what do you make of that argument?
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 03:34 pm
@izzythepush,
It's almost funny,a heartless sadistic Nazi who plays the anti semitic card Rolling Eyes
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 03:42 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Wikileaks has shown that whilst Palestine has bent over backwards to offer concessions Israel has never been serious about peace.

Stop lying. Israel tried negotiating with the Palestinians back in 2000.

The Palestinians responded to the negotiations by sending suicide bombers to murder Israeli civilians until the negotiations collapsed.

Then Israel tried pulling out unilaterally, to see if the Palestinians would form their own state if Israel left.

As soon as Israel pulled out of Gaza, the Palestinians turned it into an artillery battery for firing on civilians.

The fact that Nazis like you lie about the past is one more reason though that there is no need for Israel to bother with negotiations today. Aside from having the Palestinians murder more Israelis, the only thing Israel will get from more negotiations is more lies from people like you accusing them of not having negotiated.

izzythepush wrote:
And until the West actually starts doing something concrete about Israel's continued flouting of International law, like cutting military aid, then Israel will carry on doing whatever it wants, much to the continued shame of the West.

Stop lying. Israel is hardly flouting international law.

And while we are not going to cut military aid no matter how much you whine about it, the effect would be about the opposite of what you hope. It would make the Arabs more aggressive, and require Israel to be more "proactive" about keeping her neighbors weak.

And the west is hardly ashamed to reject you Nazis and continue our support for Israel.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 03:43 pm
@hawkeye10,
What they did was make a unilateral decision. Sharon was thinking of a greater Israel, and his focus was on trying to keep hold of as many illegal settlements as possible. He knew that those two parts were basically untenable, he needed his troops elsewhere, like Hebron. If he gives them up he's more likely to keep hold of parts of the West Bank. There was a strong feeling amongst the Palestinians that if they accepted Sharon's proposition they would tacitly be agreeing to handing over part of the West Bank.

As soon as Hamas took over Israel shut down Gaza. This was despite Hamas having won an election, and proposing a long term ceasefire. Israel then carried out provocation after provocation until they got a response then they could play victim again.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 03:45 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:

Quote:
I'd feel no qualms whatsoever about eliminating the population of that country in order to defend Israel.

Zeich heil.

You should take a lesson from your Nazi forbearers. Remember Dresden? Start a war and that could be you.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 03:46 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythenazi wrote:
When did you first realise he was a Nazi?

Like gungasnake noted earlier, you scumbags sure do like falsely accusing people of your own filth.
0 Replies