Obunga: Palestine must be based on 67 borders........

oralloy

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 04:00 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Foofie wrote:
I do not believe the goal of Islamist terrorism is l'il ole Israel. In my readings, the goal is a world-wide Caliphate. Nothing less. Oh, yes, and they want all the lands back that they once occupied. Israel is just small potatoes.

Whoa Dude! What if someone said that the goal of Jewish colonialism was not just Israel, but a Jewish dominated world government.

Actually, people saying this. It's just like you took anti-Semitic literature and substituted "Jew" for "Muslim".

This is some scary ****. I was hoping that in the 21st century we would be past this.

al-Qa'ida has been very clear on the fact that their goal is to stamp out freedom and democracy everywhere in the world and replace it with a single radical Islamic empire.

The reason they did 9/11 was because they believed it would intimidate us into not acting against them as they started to conquer the world.

Their goals were certainly delusional, but they are a delusional group, so the goals fit well with them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 04:08 am
@izzythepush,
izzythenazi wrote:
He brutalised the Palestinians as well, by enforcing the blockade on Gaza.

It must have been brutal for those poor Palestinians to not have artillery to fire at civilians.....

izzythenazi wrote:
This blockade of a war damaged strip of land is as arbitrary as it is cruel.

Well....

Zero cruelty = Zero arbitrariness

izzythenazi wrote:
Things that are allowed, and things that are banned change on an almost daily basis. Children will be allowed crayons, but no paper to write on. What foodstuffs are allowed changes as well, drinking chocolate and powdered milk are often subject to arbitrary bans.

That is because in each case, the item is assessed to see if it is clearly headed for a civilian use or not.

The same item that will be let through if it can be identified as going to a civilian destination, will be blocked if it can not be identified as going to civilians.

izzythenazi wrote:
Whilst Mubarak continued to do what he was paid for and, also in his own interests, maintain the blockade on the Egyptian border, Israel could always claim the were not acting unilaterally on Gaza. Now the people are going to have a say in how things are run, the blockade is one of the first things that will be threatened.

It's not like Israel isn't capable of running the blockade unilaterally.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 04:17 am
@izzythepush,
izzythenazi wrote:
As for Lockerbie, he was released according to Scottish law which is not the same as American law, and this is a sovereign nation, not the 51st state. Whenever British relatives of the victims are interviewed the majority believe Al Megrahi is innocent, a fall guy, and support his release. The main complaint is that he was released before an appeal, which would have included new evidence coming to light. This evidence has been suppressed.

Well, it is certainly the US' fault for agreeing to let the bombers be tried in another nation, but the fact that they let him go to appease Kaddaffy is still worthy of much criticism.

The fact that many UK relatives of the victims actually support the killers is also worthy of contempt and criticism.

izzythenazi wrote:
What about Iranian passenger plane flight 655, shot down by an American missile over Iranian airspace? A lot of people over here think that has a lot more to do with Lockerbie than anything else. How is Lockerbie more of a terrorist attrocity than that?

You aren't smart enough to tell the difference between "targeting civilians" and "not targeting civilians"??
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 04:30 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Hey madman, O,

Oralloy wrote:
Your suggestion that Israel is not obeying international law is another of your lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8ST5m9pREQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6fn5NZ6LBk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX18zUp6WPY

Your first link pretends to show an Israeli soldier firing a rubber bullet at a non-resisting Palestinian.

It is fake.

Even if it were not fake, it would have been a lone assault by a lone soldier, not some huge crime by Israel.

Your second link is a news clip over collateral damage from the 2006 war that Lebanon started with Israel.

Collateral damage is a normal part of war. Hardly anything illegal.

And it was an early report. More likely than not, follow up reports showed that the collateral damage was not nearly as bad as was claimed.

Your third link was something posted by a raving anti-Semite, so I didn't bother to watch it.

From the comments it might have been about Rachel Corrie. If so, that was an accident caused by her jumping in front of construction equipment -- hardly a crime on the part of Israel.

Nice try Nazi, but you're still a liar.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 04:35 am
@Ionus,
You ask for any examples of you using the female gender as an insult, well here goes, you said

you would have been the only woman who didnt find rape titillating .

You seem to view yourself as the only real man, and refer to other men who do not follow your viewpoint as being feminine. I would suggest that someone who is so focussed on rape, bloody violence and guns is obviously lacking something. Maybe it's some latent homosexuality, or you've not been given your complete allocation in the trouser department. Either way there is something seriously wrong with you, definitely psychological if not physical. I feel sorry for anyone who lives in your neighbourhood, as you are just the type to load up automatic weapons in your vehicle and go out on a killing spree

You have a singularly monochromatic view of the world, everyone who does not subscribe to your extreme viewpoint is a member of the Taliban. If this was the 70/80s we'd all be communists. So in your world view all of those 'commies' who disagreed with you have now become Taliban. Most people stopped having this childlike view of the world when they were six. I can see why your logo is so similar to Alexander Meerkat, as his catchphrase just about sums you up. 'Simples.'

eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 05:36 am
@oralloy,
Get a life you sad bastard!

Actually while I'm here, I made the rather crude mistake of calling you
a retard, for this I apologise to anybody with a mental condition.
It was callous of me to use that word and I fully acknowledge that
most people with special needs are just that, special and wonderful
people.
You, on the other hand I presume are fully aware of what you are
saying which just makes you a nasty little piece of work.
There is no point even talking to you to you as you do not debate,
your outlook is frozen as your brain probably is too.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 05:58 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Why do you even bother reading his posts? He is a racist pure and simple, all of his postings are depressingly predictable. He views facts as being anti-semitic. There is no point in trying to engage such vermin in discussion, you'd stand a better chance with Nick Griffin, whose quotations appear measured and reasoned when you compare them with the sort of hate filled rubbish posted by Oralboy.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 06:10 am
@izzythepush,
I don't really want to engage with him, I just felt disappointed
that I allowed myself crawl in to the gutter with him by using
an expression like "retard" . In truth he isn't fit to lick the boots
of a person with an intellectual disability.

Quote:
Oralboy.

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 06:12 am
@izzythepush,
Found any other examples of "Gentle People(TM)" lately?? Crips and Bloods perhaps??
http://hiphopisland.com/Got2know/Bloods%20and%20Crips/BloodZnCripZ.png
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 06:47 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:

There is no point even talking to you to you as you do not debate,
your outlook is frozen as your brain probably is too.

Your inability to address any facts is again apparent.

Laughing
oralloy

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 06:55 am
@izzythepush,
izzythenazi wrote:
He is a racist pure and simple,

What is it with you Nazi filth that you always want to falsely accuse others of your own bilge?

izzythenazi wrote:
all of his postings are depressingly predictable.

Well, I can certainly always be counted on to counter your Nazi lies with a refreshing dose of the truth.

izzythenazi wrote:
He views facts as being anti-semitic.

No, Adolf, I view your Nazi lies as being anti-Semitic.

You've posted no facts.

izzythenazi wrote:
There is no point in trying to engage such vermin in discussion,

Oooh. Being called "vermin" by a Nazi.

LOL! Funny.

izzythenazi wrote:
the sort of hate filled rubbish

What is it with you Nazi filth that you always want to falsely accuse others of your own bilge?

izzythenazi wrote:
posted by Oralboy.

Your namecalling is a poor substitute for a factual argument.

Yes, I know you're a Nazi and thus have no factual argument. But still, poor substitute.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 07:09 am
@oralloy,
izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 07:48 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Interesting that when Gunga wanted an example of thuggish criminality he chose America as the source of his inspiration.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 08:00 am
@izzythepush,
Laughing
This is fun....

Quote:
you would have been the only woman who didnt find rape titillating
On the rape thread...you accidentally left that out . Did you read all of the thread ?

Quote:
I would suggest that someone who is so focussed on rape, bloody violence and guns is obviously lacking something.
But you keep mentioning it . Is it fair to say I am focused on it and you keep mentioning it ? As for bloody violence, I have had my share....have you ? And guns...I will not keep one in the house . But you never let facts stop you so keep going....maybe you will dig up soon, instead of just digging deeper .

Quote:
You seem to view yourself as the only real man
You must mean past tense...I am a little too beaten up for delusions about my sex appeal .

Quote:
refer to other men who do not follow your viewpoint as being feminine
That is shocking news ! How long have I been doing that ??

Quote:
Maybe it's some latent homosexuality
Possible, but I doubt it .

Quote:
you've not been given your complete allocation in the trouser department
I'll never tell....

Quote:
If this was the 70/80s we'd all be communists.
Do you mean the 50's ?

Quote:
Most people stopped having this childlike view of the world when they were six.
What did they do for the rest of their childhood years ? Is everyone that precocious ?

And you wonder why you have been insulted.... Laughing

What other names do you post here as ? Or should I guess ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 08:03 am
@izzythepush,
An interesting post....apparently the Jews are racist . Is that based on history or just your anger ?

Quote:
He views facts as being anti-semitic.
Would those be anti-semitic "facts" or just anti-semitic opinion ? Who said you were the ultimate authority ? You ?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 08:04 am
@georgeob1,
You're still finding it quite difficult to focus on the subject without taking a pop. It's quite interesting that you focus on me being British most of the time, but when you can't find examples of the British going along with your way of thinking, Bosnia for example, you then have a go at Europeans.

What proof do you have of Europeans falsifying investigations into Gaza? Maybe it's easier to accept such things without actually looking at the evidence because it helps reenforce the opinions you already have. As for the UK government's willingness to follow America in the UN, I think that has more to do with the legacy of Suez than anything else. I agree with you though, I believe our government needs to stand up to America in the same way your government needs to stand up to Israel.
Ionus

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 08:06 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Your inability to address any facts is again apparent.
I would like to say something positive about their posts....the spelling is correct .
Ionus

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 08:10 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Quote:
Apart from telling him 3 times, do you have any advice on how ? Your side seem particularly short on facts and heavy on insults and commands .
Ionus

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 08:12 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I believe our government needs to stand up to America in the same way your government needs to stand up to Israel.
So you dont believe in the democratic process....you want to be installed as a dictator and tell governments what to do rather then the people tell them....hasnt that been tried before ? Was it the Nazis ?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 09:00 am
@Ionus,
At least you've finally shown your true colours. I thought you were a 'patriotic American,' albeit a very angry man, and someone misguided in how that patriotism manifests itself. You're just as much a bigot and a racist as oralboy and gunga. When I said that you need counselling for your evident anger issues I wasn't having a pop, I meant it. You do need help. You need to get some before someone gets hurt.