Osama Bin Laden is dead

snood

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2011 10:24 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Hey, Snood, how's the lying ole SOB doin'. I'm supposed to be on 'ignore', 'member?

There's no celebration on my part but go back and look at the grandiose celebration by you and others on this and other threads.

Quote:
Life's a real bitch for Americans. Reflect for a moment or two on what the war crimes of you and your predecessors have inflicted on the people of Iraq and Afghanistan.

You didn't address the above, you never do. You celebrate daily the war crimes of your country when you ignore them like you do.

JTT - I admit, when I saw a long line of your posts that had been deleted by the 'ignore' feature, I momentarily forgot why I had put you on ignore, and my curiosity made me open a random post and read it. In the post I read, you just sounded like you were trying to gloat about two dozen American soldiers getting killed, so I had to ask what I asked.

With your answer (the second and last of your posts I have restored from ignore out of curiosity). I remember why I started ignoring you - you are not a balanced individual. Your hatred of this country is irrational and your lack of perspective is startling. I remember that I felt when I put you on ignore that you were someone who it was a total waste of time to try to discuss anything with reasonably. You hurl accusations and innuendo and insult so carelessly that it makes you appear quite insane. You are obviously a very intelligent person, so it is in some small way a bit of a shame.

But I would be doing a disservice to myself, and a service to nothing and no one to continue exchanging words with you. So, welcome back to your permanent place on my ignore, unless and until you seek help.
roger

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2011 10:48 pm
@snood,
Everybody pulls people back from the time out room, from time to time. Mostly, we realize why we sent them there in the first place.
JTT

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 12:45 am
@snood,
Once a lying sack of ****, always a lying sack of ****, Snood. Nice to see that you haven't changed one bit.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 01:29 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Once a lying sack of ****, always a lying sack of ****, Snood. Nice to see that you haven't changed one bit.
Tho I agree that your point is well taken, J.,
in this particular case, I wish that u 'd clean up your language.

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 01:34 am
@roger,
roger wrote:
Everybody pulls people back from the time out room, from time to time.
Mostly, we realize why we sent them there in the first place.
Yes, indeed. Its not likely that he is EVER getting out of MY dungeon.

David
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 10:32 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Geeze, Dave, the great libertarian trying to control others freedoms!
JTT

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 10:37 am
@snood,
Notice, Snood, how you have ignored all the important issues to focus on the inane. That's a commonplace action from folks, largely Americans, like yourself, who can't come to grips with the fact that your country is a terrorist, rogue nation.

What makes it all the worse is the constant bragging that the US is some kind of savior nation, some beneficent nation; these silly notions not at all supported by the facts.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 11:13 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Geeze, Dave, the great libertarian trying to control others freedoms!
Yes; I ended his freedom to communicate with me.

David
JTT

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 01:54 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I shudda quoted. I was replying to this, Dave.

"Tho I agree that your point is well taken, J.,
in this particular case, I wish that u 'd clean up your language."
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 05:43 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I shudda quoted. I was replying to this, Dave.

"Tho I agree that your point is well taken, J.,
in this particular case, I wish that u 'd clean up your language."

In that case, your assertion was false, J,
in that my expression of my wish does not and CANNOT
"control" others freedoms, as u chose to put it.

It merely, innocuously, identifies my wish.

David
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 11:51 am
@oralloy,
When you match up the US to any of its incursions/invasions/support for brutal dictators/attacking civilians/supporting terrorists and terrorism the facts clearly show that the US is indeed the bad guy.

You get people whining about a bunch of illegal invaders being shot down by Afghan freedom fighters. The Afghans have to take it slower than they did against the Russians because there isn't an illegal CIA backed supply of armaments but slow and steady will win the race for the Afghans.

The US will go home with its tail between its legs once more after having brutally slaughtered, who knows, certainly few Americans care, maybe a couple million.

Maybe you can organize a big embargo for after you leave, like you did in Vietnam or Iraq. Just think of the numbers you can kill without spending a penny on guns and bombs.

You got half a million kids in Iraq. Go for the big one this time. Try to kill a million Afghan kids. You know you can do it. Rah rah America!
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 01:30 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
When you match up the US to any of its incursions/invasions/support for brutal dictators/attacking civilians/supporting terrorists
and terrorism the facts clearly show that the US is indeed the bad guy.
Maybe, but a lot of that was during the Third World War; we had to take it SERIOUSLY.

JTT wrote:
You get people whining about a bunch of illegal invaders being shot down by Afghan freedom fighters.
WHICH statute do u allege to have been violated,
resulting in the putative illegality, J ?

I am not aware of any illegality.

JTT wrote:
The Afghans have to take it slower than they did against the Russians because there isn't an illegal CIA backed supply
Same question, again, J:
WHICH statute do u allege to have been violated
resulting in the alleged illegality??????

JTT wrote:
of armaments but slow and steady will win the race for the Afghans.

The US will go home with its tail between its legs once more after having brutally slaughtered, who knows, certainly few Americans care, maybe a couple million.
Yea, well, I guess we can spare a few nukes.
We r not using them for anything else.
Thanx for your advice.

JTT wrote:
Maybe you can organize a big embargo for after you leave, like you did in Vietnam or Iraq.
Just think of the numbers you can kill without spending a penny on guns and bombs.
Yea, but u know: field testing is always good,
to make sure that thay continue well maintained in storage.
Maybe we can try out our Neutron Bom.

JTT wrote:
You got half a million kids in Iraq. Go for the big one this time.
Try to kill a million Afghan kids. You know you can do it. Rah rah America!
Thank u, thank u; (tho we don 't really care what anyone else thinks of us).

David
JTT

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 02:40 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You're not aware of very much, Om, as you sit there in your rocker, drooling, in a puddle of urine, warm but happy.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 02:48 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You're not aware of very much, Om,
as you sit there in your rocker, drooling, in a puddle of urine, warm but happy.
Is this your way of telling us that u have fallen into HALLUCINATION, J ????
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 08:49 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Maybe, but a lot of that was during the Third World War; we had to take it SERIOUSLY.

You're a lying sack of ****, Om. All these rapacious acts against poor third world countries were done only to advance American greed, to steal the wealth of poor countries.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 10:33 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:

You're a lying sack of ****, Om.
All these rapacious acts against poor third world countries were
done only to advance American greed, to steal the wealth of poor countries
U have befouled yourself, J,
with your filthy invective.

I will refuse to dignify it with further response
(except that I will re-iterate my love and respect for GREED). My countrymen shoud have more OF it.

David
JTT

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 10:55 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:

By addressing you, I guess I have. But someone has to point up just how scummy far too many of you are, how far too many of you have allowed American"ideals" to be so badly besmirched.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 11:33 am
@JTT,

Quote:

JTT wrote:
By addressing you, I guess I have.
That is what the IGNORE button is for, J.
farmerman

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 12:34 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
of all the wars weve taken art in during the late 18th and 20th centuries, very few had honorble reasons. The capping "adventure" of this new millenium is our busting up of the sovereign nation of Iraq on a pretense of some dictators lofty goals against us.

That war was clearly built upon lies deceipt and fraud. If you missed that point then you probably bought into the story that Viet Nam was a potential "domino": of Communist takeover of the world.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 01:17 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
of all the wars weve taken art in during the late 18th and 20th centuries, very few had honorble reasons.
The nazis were known for doing that,
but we have never even been ACCUSED of taking art,
so far as I know. We coud have looted the museums of Bagdad,
if we wanted to; thay coud not stop us, but we left it there.
I agree that it is dishonorable to take art during war.

We did not take art in wars of the 18th Century (17OOs), either.

farmerman wrote:
The capping "adventure" of this new millenium is our busting up of the sovereign nation of Iraq on a pretense of some dictators lofty goals against us.
I 'm glad that we got rid of an intolerable risk,
in the form of a homicidal maniac (Saddam)
with a grudge against us.

I was concerned that he 'd sneak in a mini-nuke,
approaching an American port (like mine).

farmerman wrote:
That war was clearly built upon lies deceipt and fraud. If you missed that point then you probably bought into the story that Viet Nam was a potential "domino": of Communist takeover of the world.
It was part of the Third World War,
to conquer and enslave the world under communism.
That was obvious.

Maybe u were on the commie side????????