The Communist Origin of the Modern Conservative Movement VI

Zardoz

Reply Mon 4 May, 2020 09:02 pm
The Trump administration revised their death toll estimate up for the third time in as many weeks. Now the Trump administration projects over 3,000 deaths a day by June 1st. The death toll is projected to be between 95,000 and 243,000 by August. Opening back up is expected to double the current daily death toll. One thing scientists know about viruses is that they mutate and coronavirus could mutate to something far worse than what we are seeing now.
Today we have 1,208,101 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 1,183,663 cases of coronavirus. That means another 24,438 Americans cane down with coronavirus and some face certain death with it.

The death toll stands at 69,579 today, yesterday the death toll stood at 68,276. That means another 1,303 Americans died a horrible death today.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Mon 4 May, 2020 09:08 pm
@oralloy,
Trump is throwing everything up against the wall including his boxer shorts to see what sticks. Even Trump has abandoned that lamest of all excuses. Trump was so worried about that he sat a record for the number of golf games played while America burned to the ground. Not since Nero has there been such a bad leader.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 4 May, 2020 09:16 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
Trump is throwing everything up against the wall including his boxer shorts to see what sticks.

We have a thread about Trump.
https://able2know.org/topic/355218-4358#post-7000310
hightor

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 05:47 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Was there already a plan in place at the time they were fired and the group reorganized? So what you are saying is that we should have had a plan in place for an event that no one knew was going to happen?

People did know that a pandemic would eventually happen. It was just a matter of time. Bill Gates, for one. Fauci did, in 2017:

Quote:
"If there’s one message that I want to leave with you today,” he told his audience, “is that there is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases,” Fauci said in a keynote speech at the Georgetown University Medical Center.

The Obama administration had a chain of command for pandemic response because the risk of a pandemic was widely recognized among public health officials — Trump did away with it. Yes, there's much we don't know about the virus, but the response is going to be similar. Social distancing and personal hygiene are effective measures as we learn more about a particular infection. The response team can also advise the public as to what doesn't work, which is just as important.

Quote:
If you were interested in the truth, you would have a problem with how the US was lied to for about a month while the virus spread around the world and WHO spread Chinese govt lies about the virus

I take it you didn't bother to read the link I provided. I'm not a fan of the Chinese government.

Quote:
But you did exactly that above when you claimed it was our fault the chinese medical community didn't have an open line with us.

I don't know if better relations with China would have facilitated more open and honest cooperation. What I do know is that Trump's posture effectively made it impossible.

Quote:
Is that what you wanted Trump to do?

I said it worked for them. Countries respond in different ways and no one expects a one-size-fits all plan.

Quote:

Yes, that's exactly what you are doing when you think China did no wrong and the US did everything wrong.

Um...you don't know what I "think". I never said "China did no wrong" and yet you claim that that's what I think? You're becoming unhinged.

Quote:
So you think he did the right thing in not overstepping his power and forcing a nation side shutdown?

He doesn't have that power so I don't credit him for not doing what he couldn't do anyway. Sheesh!

Quote:
Why do you always take sides against the US?

Because I live here and get to assess its hypocrisy and its ever more dysfunctional society on a near daily basis.

Quote:
I guess you were happy with US companies sending US labor over the China and then China stealing US companies ideas?

No. The capitalists thought they could make higher profits by farming out labor to low-wage countries. They should have refused to share intellectual property, walked away from the deal, and come back to the USA.

Quote:
But your a communist...

Oh my...such a clever ad hominem! You don't know what you're talking about, you're just red-baiting. Ineffectively.

Quote:
...why should I have to back anything I say?

Because I attempt to back up my points I would expect you would as well. I'm not the OP and your position is childish. It allows you to say all sorts of stupid things and, when asked for proof, hide behind your weak excuse, "Well, the OP doesn't back up anything he says so why should I?" Convenient. Pathetically so.

Quote:
You don't answer any questions, you interject into discussions with Zardoz in an attempt to distract from the stupid **** he posts.

Get over it. OP has his posting style, I have mine. The only reason I interject is to correct your errors and point out your lies. Step up your game a bit and I can go back to simply reading the OP's blog.

Quote:
Trump starts a pandemic task force and the media and left scream that it isn't diverse enough

But I never said a thing about it. I think gender diversity might make sense in a task force about sex discrimination or workplace harassment; I don't think it's as important on a pandemic task force — but Trump left himself open to criticism by not foreseeing that the optics weren't that good. It's a non-issue as far as I'm concerned.

Here's a clue for you — you ain't taking no prisoners, chump. Your feverish rhetoric and ideological outrage cause you to make too many assumptions based on ignorance. When we analyze your comments we see they are often shallow arguments based on straw men. You start with a fantasy, impute others' meaning incorrectly, and don't even have the ability to back up your claims. And no, Baldimo, "You're a Commie" isn't an effective defense strategy.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 08:59 pm
Trump says we may have some more deaths. Sounds like the weather report, we may have some rain tomorrow. Now we know we are dealing with two different viruses. The virus mutated and the virus infesting New York is much more severe and much more contagious. The virus in California is the version from Wuhan and that explains why California was not hit nearly as hard. But the virus infesting New York will spread across the country to California. The New York virus originated in France and is designated SARS-CoV-2. SARS is Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. The Wuhan virus is COVID-19. Fifteen children in New York have come down with complication that stops their heart months after having SARS-CoV-2 version of coronavirus. Having had one version of coronavirus may not give you immunity to other.

It is the SARS-CoV-19 that is now spreading across America and twenty states are watching as the number of coronavirus go up as much as 83%. And Trump says, there may be some more deaths.” You think.

We now have 1,233,146 Americans that have been infected with one of the two strains of coronavirus, yesterday we had 1,208,121. That means that another 25,025 Americans came down with the coronavirus today.

The Death toll has now crossed the 70,000 mark and stands 71,921, yesterday the death toll was 69,579. That means another 2,342 Americans died today. It isn’t 3,000 deaths a day but it is not far from it.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 09:06 pm
@coldjoint,
It is all I have time for to keep up this thread and with an election coming up Trump will be the subject of many threads.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Wed 6 May, 2020 08:49 pm
The second wave begins. Coronavirus cases are now increasing in 26 states. By opening the states up too soon it will require them to be shut down again for a much longer period of time. In a week Illinois had 4,050 more new cases of coronavirus this week than they had the previous week. The number of daily coronavirus cases have gone from 2,000 a day to 3,000 a day.
Trump is disbanding the coronavirus task force and focusing it on reopening the states. Trump said of course people will come and go. Any scientist or medical expert will be removed if they tell the public the truth and they will be replaced by someone on Trump’s reelection committee.

The worst development is that a complication from coronavirus are showing up later in children. Monday there was one case, Tuesday there were 16 cases, today there are 64 cases and many of the children will die while the radical right grabs their weapons of war and stands out on the street corner and riots. It is as if they are demonstrating to have their children killed. They don’t care who dies so they can get a haircut or drink in a bar because they don’t think it will happen to them but there is a price to be paid like the Pied Piper, the coronavirus may come to take their children away. The children only have mild symptoms but months later their heart stops.

Today 1,256,652 have been infected with coronavirus, yesterday we had 1,233,146. That means another 23,506 Americans came down with the coronavirus today.

The death toll now stands at 74,347, yesterday we had 71,921 dead Americans. That means another 2,426 Americans died. Oops there goes another Trump administration estimate of coronavirus deaths.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 6 May, 2020 09:45 pm
@Zardoz,
Zardoz wrote:
Even Trump has abandoned that lamest of all excuses.

I realize that the Democrats are desperate to avoid the fact that they disrupted the government for the first month of the pandemic. But they did. And the truth is not going to go away.
Zardoz

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 08:50 pm
We now have 1,288,938 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 1,256,652 cases of coronavirus. That means that 32,286 Americans were infected with coronavirus today.

The death toll now stands at 76,513, yesterday it was 74,347. Another 2,166 Americans died of the coronavirus today.

Trump was lava hot when he found out his personal valet had coronavirus. Trump was angry that the secret service had not protected him from someone with coronavirus of course Trump mandated that meat packing employees go back to work and as many as 900 employees tested positive in just one plant for coronavirus. How different the public is treated by Trump, there is one standard Trump and another for the public.
Zardoz

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 08:56 pm
@oralloy,
If the scam artist thought they could sell that lame excuse you would hear it everyday. That excuse was shot down within hours of it coming out. No one believed it but you. If a semi was coming down the road at you, would you get out of the way or stand there and claim you were distracted by a passing car?
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 09:02 pm
@Zardoz,
Nothing has been shot down. It is a fact that the Democrats disrupted the government with a sham impeachment for the first month of the pandemic.

I am not the only person who believes in reality.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 09:05 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
Another 2,166 Americans died of the coronavirus today.

I doubt it. Everyone knows doctors are pressured to put that on the death certificate. We will never get a real number until this media driven panic ends.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 09:18 pm
@Zardoz,
I told you a year ago this was going to happen, and I was right. All charges against Gen Michael Flynn have been dropped. Comey was a crooked cop and will have charges against him, so will the rest of the people involved with the Russian collusion scam.
Zardoz

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 08:50 pm
It was revealed today that the CDC had written specification for reopening the country and Trump and his political cronies had them buried. This is why cases of coronavirus are skyrocketing in some parts of the country.

Today we have 1,317,175 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 1,288,938 cases of coronavirus. That means that another 28,237 Americans were stricken by coronavirus today.

The death toll now stands at 78,198, yesterday it was 76,513. Another 1,685 died because Trump and his cronies are burying the advice of medical experts.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 08:59 pm
@Zardoz,
You just don't get it. Those numbers are not accurate. They are inflated.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 09:02 pm
@coldjoint,
He doesn't care, he cherishes the death and wants more of it. In the mean time we have a 14% unemployment rate in the us because if the lock downs.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 09:04 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
In the mean time we have a 14% unemployment rate in the us because if the lock downs.

Biden is not the guy to turn that around. Biden would mean death for America.
Zardoz

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 09:12 pm
@oralloy,
If Trump had been tried for extortion in front of a jury he would have been easily convicted. Everyone of the Republican senators except Romney should have been removed from office because everyone of them broke their oath they swore too that they would be neutral jurors. Most declared that Trump was innocent before they heard a word of evidence. Any jury trial would have been declared a mistrial if the jury openly declared the accused innocent before trial.
Imagine if there was a murder trial and the defense was able to keep any of 30 eyewitnesses from testifying that is what happened during the Trump's impeachment trial. No one would ever be convicted of a crime again.

There may be someone else that believes Trump's lies but it would be only a few.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 09:14 pm
@Zardoz,
I take it you've never heard of the concept of jury nullification.
Zardoz

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 09:23 pm
@coldjoint,
The count you seeing there is coming directly from health departments across the country of people who have been diagnosed with coronavirus. New York has another 17,000 deaths to add as the tissue samples are being checked after the autopsies. There are far more deaths from coronavirus then people realize. They are just now finding children are dying months later after they had a mild cases of coronavirus. Those deaths have not been added yet.
0 Replies