No Looting in Japan

spendius

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 06:02 pm
I wrote earlier, before I left for the pub, ---

Quote:
As Bob Dylan said--"We're going all the way till the wheels fall off and burn." (Brownsville Girl).

A version of "Peace will come on the wheels of fire." (The Changing of the Guards).

And some ****** has thumbed it down. That's incredible.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:19 pm
@plainoldme,
Quote:
the Aine people of Hokkaido

The Ainu people.
JTT

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:25 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Koreans who have lived there for hundreds of years are still thought of as scum.

And you know this, how?

Quote:
In Japan, they all have brown eyes, black hair and are even all the same height .

You just can't grow stupidity this big without surrendering your brain for 24 years.
JTT

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:31 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
"You ******* moron" is an apt description for OmSigDavid, though it might be a bit overgenerous.

He is completely clueless when it comes to language. Even little children know that '*******' in the sentence,

10, 000 people are ******* dead

is not a verb.
plainoldme

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:55 pm
@JTT,
Blame wiki. When I looked them up, they spelled it Aine.
plainoldme

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:56 pm
@JTT,
Unless you place an article between the words ******* and dead!
JTT

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:58 pm
@plainoldme,
True, word order is crucial in English.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 09:06 pm
@plainoldme,
Even wickipedia isn't that messed up. The general rule involving wiki is that it is a wonderful resource for any topic for which no controversy could conceivably exist, and worthless otherwise. Kind of a flawed gem.
JTT

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 09:44 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
The general rule involving wiki is that it is a wonderful resource for any topic for which no controversy could conceivably exist,

The perfect place to deposit your postings, Gunga.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 09:44 pm
@plainoldme,
Quote:
We are going to need several types of alternate (to fossil fuels, that is) power and a sharply reduced human population. I have written many times both here and on abuzz that the planet is beyond its carrying capacity as far as the human race is concerned and have been pilloried by the right.

Two basic problems with that, maybe three.....

One is that the only people who ever listen to calls for limiting population are the people you'd most want to be having children.

Two is that LaRouche is basically right about the only real carrying limit being that imposed by infrastructure. The planet could probably support 100 times its present human population IF the infrastructure was provided along with the growth. The world's present human population would all fit inside Texas with less crowding than in NY city.

Three is that draconian policies for limiting populations in India and China have produced an insane problem involving like 70 million missing women in China alone, for which no happy solution exists. Western nations would not tolerate such a situation.

Other than that, as far as I know, Paul Ehrlich lost every one of those bets from the 1970s as to what would run out and when. Every single one of those things got to be more plentiful and cheaper.

0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 03:25 am
@JTT,
Quote:
And you know this, how?
It was in a list of "All the Worlds War Crimes Since Adam (only committed by the USA)" ...I am surprised it isnt on your book shelf as it is the only thing you have ever read .

Quote:
Quote:
In Japan, they all have brown eyes, black hair and are even all the same height .
You just can't grow stupidity this big without surrendering your brain for 24 years.
Show me some population surveys that prove me wrong...you know, average height with variation, that sort of thing....or do you think Japan has the highest portion of blonde hair and blue eyes in the world ? Laughing
Ionus

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 03:27 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Even little children know that '*******' in the sentence, 10, 000 people are ******* dead is not a verb.
Even little children know the world is not black and white where the USA is the "Great Satan" . Where in the Gaza Strip did you say you live ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 03:28 am
@JTT,
Quote:
True, word order is crucial in English.
Volume is important in war crimes but you have no idea of anything, do you ?
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 09:12 am
The insane walk among us.
JTT

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 02:51 pm
@Ionus,
You are such a fuckin' doofus, Ionus. Truly a spectacular dunce.

Why should I show an asshole like you anything. You make ignorant pronouncement after stupendously stupid statement with no regard whatsoever for the truth and you ask others to provide proof for your nonsense.

As I said, you just can't grow stupidity as big as you've grown it.
Ionus

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 06:14 pm
@plainoldme,
Quote:
The insane walk among us.
Yes, they do...along with the dull, the ignorant and those who just are intolerant . I am still deciding on which combination you are...
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 06:24 pm
@JTT,
Words fail to describe the stupidity of your constant attacks on the USA . You seem to think that terrorists are lovely people, victimised by a cruel hateful west . Why dont you do us a favour and go live with them ? You could provide sexual relief for them . God knows you seem a bit tense .

I asked you to provide evidence for your contradiction of the obvious . I am not about proving the sky is blue, if you think it is a baseless assumption prove your case . But you cant . You are just another useless whinging lefty who wants the whole world to do what you want . You are mentally ill, and should seek help at the first opportunity .

Drugs have destroyed your brain . Drugs, old age and the regret that the 60's and the Vietnam War protests have stopped . Cheer up, I am sure your kind and their belligerence can start another war somewhere so you will feel important again .

In the meantime, read up on some old war crimes, but not the big ones like Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Pol Pot....... Enjoy the juice, feel the suffering you can cause, feel the sexual relief from imagining someone hurting, shudder at the power of yourself .....you are one real sick **** .

Your type used to hang out at the Colosseum and the wire at Auschwitz to taunt those about to die . Why dont you admit how fucked in the head you are and get help.....fast !
Ionus

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 06:26 pm
@plainoldme,
Quote:
Robert said he lived in Japan and you have the unmitigated gall to say he lacks understanding?
No, he said he didnt understand my point, fuckwit !
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 07:34 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
...Drugs have destroyed your brain . Drugs, old age and the regret that the 60's and the Vietnam War protests have stopped ....

Being a hippie in the 60s was excusable; not having grown out of it over the time since then isn't. Conditions change; the biggest change since the 60s is the thing about the pigs these days all calling themselves democrats...
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 09:51 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
if you think it is a baseless assumption prove your case .

I know it is a baseless assumption.

Nothing but baseless after baseless assumptions come from you, but that's to be expected. How can a fellow who had nothing more going for him than to become a stupid grunt expect to be anything more than a stupid grunt.