How old were you the first time you smoked pot?

hingehead

Sun 3 Oct, 2010 03:37 pm
@Ionus,
me wrote:
You really have built a castle in the clouds and moved in haven't you?

you wrote:
You say this to someone who doesnt take drugs ? It's like, you know, far out man ! Heavy.

Yeah, as someone who also doesn't do drugs, I'm going to write slowly for you:

Quite a few people who have never done drugs are mentally maladjusted. I count you as one of them.

Have a nice day.

PS still getting over your pathetic 'class action' excuse when I called you on your 'I never abuse anyone first' lie. You should probably stay away from using phrases you don't understand for actions you can't justify. A class action is not launched by one person, just so you know for next time.

Hovers over ignore button....

Click.
Ionus

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 06:25 pm
@hingehead,
This is how it works unhinged head....I say that anyone who takes drugs is a loser and you say that is a personal vindictiveness against someone in particular...who ? Who was named or who was it directed at against personally ?

Quote:
Quite a few people who have never done drugs are mentally maladjusted. I count you as one of them.
You see that dickhead ? That is personal. Now do you understand the difference ? Perhaps you should ask someone to explain it to you.....

Quote:
Hovers over ignore button....Click.
Oh, the pain...the pain....tell someone who cares. What a drama fairy.
Gargamel

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 09:46 pm
@Ionus,
Look how weird you are. Weird and furious.

Be wary of your local bell tower, everybody.
ossobuco

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 09:53 pm
@Lash,
I somehow doubt that, but don't know.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 09:56 pm
@Ionus,
Cyclo is one argumentative guy, but he is not weak minded.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 09:57 pm
@Ionus,
You be a scaradey cat.
ossobuco

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 10:03 pm
@ossobuco,
http://able2know.org/topic/162038-11#post-4370103

just to link what my reply was to.

To clarify, I like Ionus. He is full of craziness, as it happens. In real life, it wouldn't be good, us having a cup of tea.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 10:11 pm
@Ionus,
I'm not a druggie, you goon, full of hate. Me a nark? snort.

I do have canyons in my understanding, which is why I am at a2k re many subjects.
Ionus

Thu 14 Oct, 2010 05:11 pm
@Gargamel,
Quote:
Look how weird you are.
Wierd for not taking drugs. Furious that I have never taken drugs. Are you sure or just feeling out of it ?

Quote:
This is not the USA. We have disarmed the population. Look to your own backyard.
Ionus

Thu 14 Oct, 2010 05:13 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
You be a scaradey cat.
Oh. I didnt know.....can you enlighten me as to what I am scared of ? Not getting along with drug addicts ? Having my feelings hurt by nasty nasty people ? Very Happy
Ionus

Thu 14 Oct, 2010 05:17 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I'm not a druggie
Do you take illegal drugs ?

Quote:
you goon
Thank you. I discovered the Goons along with Monty Python early in life, though they were getting old by then. I regard that as a compliment.

Quote:
full of hate
Is that a generic hate everything or do I just "Hate" weak fools who wimper about life and are too lazy to get off their fat arses and do something rather than take drugs ?
OmSigDAVID

Thu 14 Oct, 2010 11:57 pm
@Ionus,

I don 't like drugs; I 'm just getting over the effects of taking 2 doses
of Endocet (1 gram) for my pain, from an accident. The pills made me vomit; felt sick.
Gargamel

Fri 15 Oct, 2010 10:14 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Look how weird you are.
Wierd for not taking drugs. Furious that I have never taken drugs. Are you sure or just feeling out of it ?

Quote:
This is not the USA. We have disarmed the population. Look to your own backyard.

No, I am saying you're just generally angry, and the kind of person who has now committed close to a month of arguing to strangers that being a boring and delusional square grants him some kind of moral superiority.

I hope that in the absence of human love you have some kind of teddy bear or something. A stuffed animal of some sort you fondly refer to as "Mr. McButtons." Whom you gently kiss on the forehead each night before sleep.
ossobuco

Fri 15 Oct, 2010 10:21 pm
@Ionus,
Apparently everything.
ossobuco

Fri 15 Oct, 2010 10:23 pm
@ossobuco,
And I agree with Garg. We don't hate you.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Fri 15 Oct, 2010 10:26 pm
@Ionus,
No, I don't.
ossobuco

Fri 15 Oct, 2010 10:34 pm
@ossobuco,
This is all very funny to me.
0 Replies

Ionus

Sun 17 Oct, 2010 01:15 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Doses are made on the average sex, average weight, average health for someone needing the pills..in short, it should be right most of the time.
0 Replies

Ionus

Sun 17 Oct, 2010 01:20 am
@Gargamel,
Quote:
I am saying you're just generally angry
I am saying you are just generally out of life. Stop the drugs and spend your time doing something rather than being a couch potato with your mind off doing wondrous things.

Quote:
being a boring and delusional square
Quite true ! Only a druggie is truely likeable and capable of partying ! Good point !

Quote:
grants him some kind of moral superiority
May I assume the moral superiority is with taking drugs ?

Quote:
I hope that in the absence of human love you have some kind of teddy bear or something. A stuffed animal of some sort you fondly refer to as "Mr. McButtons." Whom you gently kiss on the forehead each night before sleep.
Dont need one. I have five children, two of whom are still given a good night kiss on the forehead.
Ionus

Sun 17 Oct, 2010 01:21 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Apparently everything.
Very Happy This is really very very funny ! Do you do stage or just drug parties ?
0 Replies