How old were you the first time you smoked pot?

Sturgis

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:53 am
smoked very few times, didn't find it measured to the hype. Again then, I had already blended with beer, wine and sangria (and most other alcohol infused beverages and foods). Pot is a waste (then again I said the same on to of Percocet, which several druggies swear by). First tried pot in my teens, last had it at unknown age 30 I was under at the time, Total smokes, less than 10, if I want a smoke I'll return to Winston cigarettes.
0 Replies

Lash

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 11:52 am
@Cycloptichorn,
I wonder if they'll still ruin careers if you are known to toot, said the teacher in CA.
Cycloptichorn

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 11:52 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I wonder if they'll still ruin careers if you are known to toot, said the teacher in CA.

Hard to see how, legally

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

HexHammer

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 06:08 pm
@boomerang,
Never smoked pot, probaly due to my very understanding parents offering me a cigarent when I was about 5, then terminated all interest in such things.
0 Replies

eoe

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:05 pm
I don't mean to offend anyone but, if you've never smoked pot or don't like it or whatever, why are you here on this thread? Just curious.
ossobuco

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:07 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
All right then.

Well, not all, but a start.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:12 pm
@Lash,
I don't know. Interested if you find out.

A friend of mine has been a long time substitute and then regular teacher. I'd ask, but she's my most very very religious and conservative friend.

On the face of the question, I doubt it.
0 Replies

Ionus

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:39 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
you would have noticed the homophobic and misogynist slant
So all I need to do is take drugs, worship homosexuals as the only natural sexual preferrence and always always always say there was never a foot out of place by the womens movement and I would be perfect like you ? Really ?
Ionus

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:40 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
How is it a good thing to promote weak minded fools like you escape reality ?
ossobuco

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:43 pm
@Ionus,
worship homosexuals?

paranoid much?
Ionus

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:46 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
worship homosexuals? paranoid much?
Not much. You can say anything you like about heterosexual malpractice but say one thing bad about homosexuality and you are scared of them - homophobic. If you say something about about car drivers are you scared of them ? What about the term homophile ? Is that ever used in your circles ?
ossobuco

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:51 pm
@ossobuco,
malpractice?
Rockhead

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:51 pm
@Ionus,
you know, I thought about you today, onus...

I drove past the planned parenthood clinic, and outside was this goofy dude in a suit, carrying a sign. something about god and murder.

he had his puffy wife and about six malnourished, underdressed little children with him, to help protest.

that's all.
Ionus

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:56 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
malpractice?
It means to badly perform habitually or customarily.
Ionus

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:57 pm
@Rockhead,
Thank you. I cant say I think about you.

Abortion is another example where, like drugs, people dont want to deny themselves.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:58 pm
@Ionus,
What has that to do with homosexuals?
Ionus

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:04 pm
@ossobuco,
Exactly my point. You cant say anything bad about homosexuality because the poor dears need defending. You can say anything you like about heterosexuals, but homosexuals can not be criticised.

Drug use can not be criticsed.

The new morality is immorality. Weakness is strength. Self denial for self improvement is out. To be fat, reality escaping, and deny yourself nothing promotes consumerism and that is good. God is bad. Science is good. Welcome to the new world.
ossobuco

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:05 pm
@Ionus,
Planet Weegee.
Ionus

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:06 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Planet Weegee.
Good argument. If you cant beat the logic attack the arguer. Your best post ever.
ossobuco

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:07 pm
@Ionus,
What argument?

I see your posts as an envelope of hate and fear.