How old were you the first time you smoked pot?

Rockhead

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:07 pm
@Ionus,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=relidV9GWL8&feature=related
Ionus

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:14 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
What argument? I see your posts as an envelope of hate and fear.
The 60's were good for you werent they. You hate my being different and you fear my attitude will be mainstream. If you dont take drugs then you must be a nark, man ! Of course you cant say anything bad about drugs.....there is nothing bad to say about them !
Ionus

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:18 pm
@Rockhead,
That was a good show.. I saw re-runs as a kid.....scary. But let me see if I understand your inference....I live in the twilight zone because I DONT take drugs ??????
Rockhead

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:19 pm
@Ionus,
at this point drugs have very little to do with it.

is your Junior High diploma on the mantle?
ossobuco

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:51 pm
@Ionus,
Like I said, paranoid.
hingehead

Fri 1 Oct, 2010 11:09 pm
@Ionus,
You really have built a castle in the clouds and moved in haven't you?
Gargamel

Sat 2 Oct, 2010 09:21 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
The 60's were good for you werent they. You hate my being different and you fear my attitude will be mainstream. If you dont take drugs then you must be a nark, man ! Of course you cant say anything bad about drugs.....there is nothing bad to say about them !

Since when does being square, self-righteous, and narrow-minded make you a non-conformist? You're just one of Glenn Beck's millions of Storm Troopers.

Forget that you got on your soapbox after every poster except me explained that they had tried smoking weed before deciding it wasn't for them. Which is like showing up at an AA meeting and proclaiming the evils of alcohol. But they at least have a personal reason for not smoking, having actually tried it. Whereas you're simply parroting Nancy Reagan and McGruff the Crime Dog.

I'm sorry you got your ass kicked in high school. But don't take it out on us.

Sturgis

Sat 2 Oct, 2010 09:24 am
@eoe,
eoe wrote:

I don't mean to offend anyone but, if you've never smoked pot or don't like it or whatever, why are you here on this thread? Just curious.

Well the title thread is:

How old were you the first time you smoked pot?

which clears the door open even there this that those what smoked even once only and there are many never smoked which might interest the starter as well.

Now then, if it's a thread detailing only what appeals to you about pot smoking then make a thread for that.
eoe

Sat 2 Oct, 2010 09:37 am
@Sturgis,
You must be smoking because I could barely make out what you've written. Very Happy
djjd62

Sat 2 Oct, 2010 09:41 am
@Ionus,
see, i think you can say anything you like about homosexuals (or anyone for that matter), but i don't feel you can deny them the same rights others have

but this thought digresses
djjd62

Sat 2 Oct, 2010 09:48 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:

drugs can be as useless as any thing else, i don't get why folks watch reality tv for instance, but no one here is advocating drug abuse

there are lot's of bad things to say about drugs, not the topic, start your own thread about the evils of drugs, many posters here have stated, tried it, didn't like it, not everyone here is worshipping at some altar to drugs
0 Replies

Sturgis

Sat 2 Oct, 2010 09:52 am
@eoe,
My brain still malfunctions word order due to medical matter.
0 Replies

Ionus

Sat 2 Oct, 2010 07:25 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
at this point drugs have very little to do with it. is your Junior High diploma on the mantle?
At this point drugs have everything to do with it. What would you be saying to me if I had said how great drugs are ? Dont be a hypocrite.
Ionus

Sat 2 Oct, 2010 07:26 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Like I said, paranoid.
Rinse and repeat. Always repeat.
0 Replies

Ionus

Sat 2 Oct, 2010 07:27 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
You really have built a castle in the clouds and moved in haven't you?
You say this to someone who doesnt take drugs ? It's like, you know, far out man ! Heavy.
Ionus

Sat 2 Oct, 2010 07:32 pm
@Gargamel,
Quote:
Since when does being square, self-righteous, and narrow-minded make you a non-conformist?
Since I became surrounded by druggies. Look at the posts....I am the minority. Since when does being lazy, indolent and anti-life make you a victim ?

Quote:
every poster except me explained that they had tried smoking weed before deciding it wasn't for them.
"Every" poster ? Really ? I wouldnt want you to exagerate due to drugs.

Quote:
Which is like showing up at an AA meeting and proclaiming the evils of alcohol.
That is exactly what they do at AA meetings.

Quote:
But they at least have a personal reason for not smoking, having actually tried it.
Have you tried homosexuality to see if that is agood idea ? How about abortion to see if that is a good idea ? Hell, try murder...it might be a good idea.

Quote:
I'm sorry you got your ass kicked in high school. But don't take it out on us.
You poor victim.
0 Replies

Ionus

Sat 2 Oct, 2010 07:34 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
see, i think you can say anything you like about homosexuals (or anyone for that matter), but i don't feel you can deny them the same rights others have
I dont deny homosexuals any rights. I deny everyone privelages and I refuse to support alternatives to a natural lifestyle.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Sat 2 Oct, 2010 07:42 pm
@Ionus,
the same thing I said to all the other posters. nothing.

you can shove your pulpit straight up your ass...
Ionus

Sat 2 Oct, 2010 09:30 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
you can shove your pulpit straight up your ass...
Do you see me as quoting from a pulpit because I dont believe in God..that is not something a believer would lie about unless they were Islamic. Christians and Jews mandate you do not lie about it but Islam allows you too. I am not Islamic. Learning anything through that smoke haze, you little cute druggie you.....

Why is a person bad for NOT advocating drugs ? So bad you associate them with religion....you need to come back to reality.
Rockhead

Sat 2 Oct, 2010 09:46 pm
@Ionus,
you associated the pulpit with the god squad.

I take issue with your sanctimonious holier than thou attitude, whether god is on your side, or if you are all by your squirrelly lonesome self.

we're done here.
0 Replies