How can I seduce my friend when we stay one night in a hotel?

chai2

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 06:49 pm
I know a joke about flour and a fat girl.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 06:57 pm
@Gargamel,
Fluorescent, babes, that's the word.

I think you need beagles in the room, for bedbug detection and, perhaps, advice to the lovelorn, as our Squinney is a beagle.

0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 07:00 pm
@IRFRANK,
IRFRANK wrote:

My generation always used alcohol as a lubricant.

It's been two years? Forget it. Ain't going to happen.

You've been out of the game way too long. Now, it's K - Y Jelly. If you want the real warming sensation to last, try Bengay.

Note to OP. This has nothing to do with your topic.
hingehead

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 12:41 am
@roger,
I'm not expecting any 'fair and balanced' comment from someone called 'ROGER'.
roger

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 12:46 am
@hingehead,
That's RODGER to you. That's how Moondoggy always spelled it, too.
hingehead

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 12:53 am
@roger,
I loved moondoggy as a brother. Thanks for dragging him back to my forebrain, RODGER.
roger

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 12:55 am
@hingehead,
Yeah, I've thought of him as a natural borne gentleman ever since that time.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 03:13 am
Dude. She set this up, right? You could show up in a Mickey Mouse costume and wind up hittin' dat ****. Just relax and make a few jokes, a couple perhaps leaning towards the questionable sexual attractiveness of the people you see around you. Get her conditioned to the idea that she's on deck (where she apparently wants to be anyway) and let her know that it's her choice to walk up to the plate if/when she's ready.

Oh, and a couple of shots of Jack Daniels - not too much - would help her bypass her insecurities, just like it would yours. I am NOT suggesting getting her drunk, btw, unless she wants to get drunk and screw. You may be surprised at how many apparently 'chaste' girls/women long for the experience. Dunno about her, just sayin'.
chai2

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 07:19 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

Dude. She set this up, right? You could show up in a Mickey Mouse costume and wind up hittin' dat ****. Just relax and make a few jokes, a couple perhaps leaning towards the questionable sexual attractiveness of the people you see around you. Get her conditioned to the idea that she's on deck (where she apparently wants to be anyway) and let her know that it's her choice to walk up to the plate if/when she's ready.

Oh, and a couple of shots of Jack Daniels - not too much - would help her bypass her insecurities, just like it would yours. I am NOT suggesting getting her drunk, btw, unless she wants to get drunk and screw. You may be surprised at how many apparently 'chaste' girls/women long for the experience. Dunno about her, just sayin'.

Yeah, and if the bitch ends up calling it rape afterwards, well, you know, she ASKED for it.
FBM

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 12:40 pm
@chai2,
That's always a danger, innit, with or without alcohol involved? But as long as you don't actually rape her, you should be pretty safe. She'd have to work pretty hard to fabricate evidence of coercion. I mean, after all, if it was her idea to share a hotel room. If she was the sort to have bible study in mind, she sure as hell wouldn't book the two of you in the same hotel room, would she?
chai2

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 12:48 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

That's always a danger, innit, with or without alcohol involved? But as long as you don't actually rape her, you should be pretty safe. She'd have to work pretty hard to fabricate evidence of coercion. I mean, after all, if it was her idea to share a hotel room. If she was the sort to have bible study in mind, she sure as hell wouldn't book the two of you in the same hotel room, would she?

You're kidding right?

All that it takes to make it rape is for her to say "no", ONCE.

As far as booking 1 room for 2 people.

Hotels can be expensive.
Just because one person is a female, and one person is a male, does not mean either one is obligated to have sex with the other. Assuming the intent is sex is a bit narrow minded and provincial, don't you think?

Like I said, hotel room come with 2 beds.

Actually, all that needs to be done by the OP to find out what her intent was, is to say "So, you booked just one room?........."

That hanging question would most likely be answered in a way that would solve this great mystery.
FBM

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 02:35 pm
@chai2,
Sorry, but someone can say 'no' once and then change her mind. To fit the legal description of rape in order to be convicted, she must produce evidence. If she gives it up willingly, enthusiastically, and then feels regret the next day, she shouldn't have any evidence of coercion. If she books herself in a room with a guy and then claims rape without physical evidence of coercion, there's not likely to be a jury in the world that would take her seriously.

I agree that the whole question could be cleared up early on as you describe, but there's always the fact that people change their minds.
chai2

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 03:07 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

Sorry, but someone can say 'no' once and then change her mind. To fit the legal description of rape in order to be convicted, she must produce evidence. If she gives it up willingly, enthusiastically, and then feels regret the next day, she shouldn't have any evidence of coercion. If she books herself in a room with a guy and then claims rape without physical evidence of coercion, there's not likely to be a jury in the world that would take her seriously.

I agree that the whole question could be cleared up early on as you describe, but there's always the fact that people change their minds.

are you friends with hawkeye, by any chance?

FBM

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 03:17 pm
@chai2,
The guy from M*A*S*H?
JPB

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 03:20 pm
@FBM,
Laughing
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 03:36 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

The guy from M*A*S*H?

Yeah, him.
FBM

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 03:45 pm
@chai2,
Uhm. Yeah. We hang out. Neutral
chai2

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 03:53 pm
@FBM,
That explains a lot.
FBM

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 04:05 pm
@chai2,
I just saw that we have a "hawkeye" something as a member. We don't hang out. Don't know anything about him/her. I am in Korea, though, if that helps with the M*A*S*H connection.

Edit: Oh. http://able2know.org/topic/161781-1
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 05:12 pm
@stevenya,
steve--This is an important message. As soon as you get into the motel bedroom distract her with something and hide your wallet.