How can I seduce my friend when we stay one night in a hotel?

vikorr

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 04:28 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
Oh yeah, that will make for a comfortable evening.

As a member of the female race, I can tell you what will be going through her mind.

"Is he trying to hit on me? Naw, he couldn't be that dumb. omg he IS trying to hit on me....****....I thought he was gay. That's not aqua velva he's wearing, is it? oh damn. Don't tell me he thought I wanted to do him just because it makes more sense to split the cost of a hotel room. What does he think, I'm made of money?"

Then she'll have to tell you she doesn't want to make the beast with 2 backs with you, and you'll both end up sitting in awkward silence.

Chai, his other option is to be continuously dishonest with her, to not respect himself (and respect for others must be balanced by respect for self), and to not go after what he wants.

Girls can't have it both ways - they can't pick and choose who should desire them (although many think they should be able to). Men aren't an electric circuit where you can flick a switch on and off.

Also, no girl ever wants a relationship with a guy that doesn't desire her, and if she isn't the first interested...then until he does show some desire for her, he will never know whether there could be anything more. He has every right to explore that avenue.

You also seem to think men can't desire women respectfully, or know when they are giving signals that they aren't interested.

If a little awkwardness arises, that's alright - it can usually be sorted with a little humour. If the girl doesn't want the friendship after that - that is sad, and really shows a bit of immaturity...but it doesn't mean that a guy should say silent secretly wishing for ages that she was with him, and putting on a fake face to her so as not to upset her.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 04:41 pm
@vikorr,
Ain't funny, McGee.. (well, mebbe you have to be there)
vikorr

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 05:53 pm
@ossobuco,
Lots of ordinary things can be made into something funny. The ability to make it so depends on your personality.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 06:25 pm
@vikorr,
Seems weird to me to suggest re apparent virgins or at least novices.
Of course, that can be a silly presumption.
Fido

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 06:42 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Seems weird to me to suggest re apparent virgins or at least novices.
Of course, that can be a silly presumption.

The distance between the sublime and the ridiculous is often the time between bar closing and Sun up, no further than the other side of the bed...
chai2

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 06:50 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

Quote:
Oh yeah, that will make for a comfortable evening.

As a member of the female race, I can tell you what will be going through her mind.

"Is he trying to hit on me? Naw, he couldn't be that dumb. omg he IS trying to hit on me....****....I thought he was gay. That's not aqua velva he's wearing, is it? oh damn. Don't tell me he thought I wanted to do him just because it makes more sense to split the cost of a hotel room. What does he think, I'm made of money?"

Then she'll have to tell you she doesn't want to make the beast with 2 backs with you, and you'll both end up sitting in awkward silence.

Chai, his other option is to be continuously dishonest with her, to not respect himself (and respect for others must be balanced by respect for self), and to not go after what he wants.

Girls can't have it both ways - they can't pick and choose who should desire them (although many think they should be able to). Men aren't an electric circuit where you can flick a switch on and off.

Also, no girl ever wants a relationship with a guy that doesn't desire her, and if she isn't the first interested...then until he does show some desire for her, he will never know whether there could be anything more. He has every right to explore that avenue.

You also seem to think men can't desire women respectfully, or know when they are giving signals that they aren't interested.

If a little awkwardness arises, that's alright - it can usually be sorted with a little humour. If the girl doesn't want the friendship after that - that is sad, and really shows a bit of immaturity...but it doesn't mean that a guy should say silent secretly wishing for ages that she was with him, and putting on a fake face to her so as not to upset her.

it would be pretty dumb of him to pick this particular moment to express his desire.

Timing is everything.

So what if she's immature, this isn't our concern, and not what he asked.

Although, I am quite seasoned and mature, and if a male friend used this moment to "make his move" I'd tell him he just fucked up.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 06:55 pm
@vikorr,
Sure.

Two apparent virgins playing about chloroform for the beloved? I see it as a strained script. I got the joke in the first place, but as advice to a new a2ker, pffft.

First times may be ordinary to you.. but largely not to them. Maybe later.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 07:05 pm
@Fido,
Past the 'lecture' (I do that too, as in very recently on this thread), that's a nice sentence, Fido.

I'm a tad sensitive on this subject as I had a wonderful un-virgining. I gotta say, it set me up for life with plain old joy. I gather this isn't usual. But I don't like to see it discounted by yucks. Well, that sounds too severe, but I took the Poster as serious.. maybe unwisely.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 07:22 pm
@ossobuco,
"Chai, his other option is to be continuously dishonest with her, to not respect himself (and respect for others must be balanced by respect for self), and to not go after what he wants."

Well, there is going after and going after. Are we all pals here? Is there any sexual tension as they walk up to the desk clerk, named Roger*...
In my, ahem, experience, sexual tension is oft palpable.

I think Roger has experience at this from the hotel/motel/notel end of things.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 07:52 pm
@ossobuco,
Nuance is possible.

The fellow who 'went after' me, surprised me. He sat across from me in chem lab, and we talked back and forth. As it happened, he was was super smart, and I flailed to work up to a D or C (a summer quantitative analysis class).

One day he and I serendipitously.. were walking to the student union and he asked me if I would like to go see Coltrane. My left contact lens catapulted to the nose side of my eye. I had to gouge it out, lick it, and put it back, while saying, that sound's good, or something similar, like yes.

It was all good from there. He wrote me poems in chem class. Carved a mountain image and added a poem to it. I still have that, though the words have faded. We didn't work out (religion etc), but the woman after me and he did, long time now.

I am not pushing for lifelong romance hung on to the veil of virginity.
Still, romance is possible. Or good sex without any clue of romance. And so are ucky times.

So, just talk, see how it goes.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 08:02 pm
@ossobuco,
Osso,

For some reason I missed the part where they were virgins. Btw, you misconstured the context in my use of the word 'ordinary', which I had meant in much broader terms than just sex.

Chai,

Timing and attitude is everything. If you don't like the timing, that's up to you. Not every woman will regard the timing the same way you will.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 08:07 pm
@vikorr,
That's how I saw it. We all know I can be dead wrong.
I don't know Stephenya's (spelling?) post history..

Ordinary, another whole subject..

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 08:23 pm
@stevenya,
Have you considered asking her if she could get into TSA games (she gets to be the respectable business woman trying to board an airplane, and you the TSA representative and the alarm goes off....)?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 08:49 am
I see now that my approach to this matter is all wrong. Too complicated. Too many variables.

Simply bring a black light with you. Turn out the flourescent lights and surprise her with it as she begins to unpack. The black light will, of course, reveal traces of prior romance everywhere.

Say something to the effect of: "Babe, this bed is an abstract expressionist materpiece of dried ejaculate. Evocative of the Milky Way. Listen, I want you to be my canvas tonight. I'll be your Jackson Pollock."
wandeljw

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 09:11 am
@Gargamel,
You have vividly described a charming aspect of hotels and motels that set them apart for those seeking romance.
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 01:28 pm
My generation always used alcohol as a lubricant.

It's been two years? Forget it. Ain't going to happen.
electronicmail

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:33 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

Simply bring a black light with you. Turn out the flourescent lights Say something to the effect of: "Babe, this bed is an abstract expressionist materpiece of dried ejaculate. Evocative of the Milky Way. Listen, I want you to be my canvas tonight. I'll be your Jackson Pollock."

Flourescent. Yep, flourescent. Flour? You a baker? Guess flour works better on a lady's bedspread. Fluorescent light F-L-U-O- etc shows it, right? What work do you do, bedbug detection?

Frank is right, get ahold of a bottle of champagne and an ice bucket and forget the extras, the girl has made up her mind already, just ask for crissakes!
chai2

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:53 pm
@electronicmail,
Don't get on garg too much, he's retarded.

However, he's got a big baseball bat, and he's not afraid to use it.
electronicmail

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:55 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Don't get on garg too much, he's retarded.

However, he's got a big baseball bat, and he's not afraid to use it.

Wow. That will do it for the girl, a retard with a baseball bat.
When does someone call security in that hotel, at check in of that romantic couple?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 06:36 pm
@electronicmail,
electronicmail wrote:

Gargamel wrote:

Simply bring a black light with you. Turn out the flourescent lights Say something to the effect of: "Babe, this bed is an abstract expressionist materpiece of dried ejaculate. Evocative of the Milky Way. Listen, I want you to be my canvas tonight. I'll be your Jackson Pollock."

Flourescent. Yep, flourescent. Flour? You a baker? Guess flour works better on a lady's bedspread. Fluorescent light F-L-U-O- etc shows it, right? What work do you do, bedbug detection?

What the **** are you talking about?