How can I seduce my friend when we stay one night in a hotel?

Fido

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 08:45 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

steve--This is an important message. As soon as you get into the motel bedroom distract her with something and hide your wallet.

That reminds me of the Ironoworker who got a vacation check, cashed it, put a hundred in his pocket, and stuffed the rest up under the springs of his car seat, bought a twelve pack, and a prostitute, and woke up in a motel room without car keys, car, beer or broad... She left him his clothes, and he never saw her or his car again...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2010 08:57 pm
You can talk about it??? I thought love was all sign language...
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 11:07 am
Well girls and boys...

Here is a cut and paste from another thread our friend started...

I met her two years ago and we spent much time together since then. Last weekend, we went out to visit a scenic area and we shared one bed for two nights. I tried to get physical intimate with her. She was offended. I guess she will sever ties with me. My heart is broken. Please help.

What a bitch she turned out to be, huh? Rolling Eyes
Fido

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 01:35 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Well girls and boys...

Here is a cut and paste from another thread our friend started...

I met her two years ago and we spent much time together since then. Last weekend, we went out to visit a scenic area and we shared one bed for two nights. I tried to get physical intimate with her. She was offended. I guess she will sever ties with me. My heart is broken. Please help.

What a bitch she turned out to be, huh? Rolling Eyes
Maybe she won't sever ties... Was force or coercion used??? If not, but only Jewish Foreplay, then what is the trouble??? Girls need friends too, and friendship it a quality essential, and missing from many relationships... Sex is too easy to cum by, joke... Friendship is a pearl fo great value...If your intent is a love relationship, consider the years you might spend with some one as a friend, sharing common interests, enjoying and looking forward to each other's company... If the friendship was real it will take more than a mistake to kill it... It is the best foundation for a lasting love relationship..
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 03:30 am
@stevenya,
The naked man never hurts... you can always play it off and tell her you always sleep naked or it might end up with her taking it the other way and you'll have sex.

If you want to really make a move on her, tell you her you will not absolutely have sex with her. That's inception! Then slowly make your move on her! When you spot the chance to kiss her, don't hesitate! If she backs off just kindly apologize and go back to being normal and not awkward. Trust me I do it all the time! Just pretend it didn't happen and never speak of it again. It's like when you accidentally swing your hand into some guys crotch...you both know it happened...but neither of you will ever ever ever acknowledge it!
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 08:20 am
@stevenya: Drink a bottle or two of MD 20/20 and console yourself that she is, in fact, a lesbian. Works for me.

Edit: You did offer her money, right? Of course, you did...eh?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 04:33 pm
Fido - what is Jewish foreplay?
gungasnake

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 10:24 pm
@stevenya,
Don't try to be fancier than you actually are. There's a horrible story about the Duke of Bedford and his hillbilly cousin from Sherwood forest who overheard the duke tell some girl that the scent of her sweet breath was like unto the ace of a blossom, and then told the next girl he danced with that she smelled like the ass of a possum... Try to do better than that.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 05:23 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

Fido - what is Jewish foreplay?
Two hours of begging.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 05:25 pm
@Fido,
Honey, it's called pleasure.
spendius

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 06:08 pm
@ossobuco,
What!! A mere two hours??
Fido

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 07:04 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

What!! A mere two hours??

With inflation, it has likely gone to four... It was two when I was young... And a cheese pizza...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 07:11 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Honey, it's called pleasure.

I guess I have always tended to lose my head about such things. ... And it is perhaps for that very reason I have nothing of my own not already belonging to my wife, since the knowing of her body, and the feeling of it was at every moment worth more than I have ever, or will ever possess... There is no synonym for love in every dictionary I have at hand capable of touching the feeling, or dressing it in garments grander than it comes naked in....
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 07:16 pm
Ok, I'll stop now re my playing with this thread.

I think our poster is missing all the conversation, sometimes long and sometimes very short, that happens before people get into sex.

The whole premise of the thread is sans understanding.

I don't know quite what to say. Think of the woman as a person. Ploys to seduce are sort of jokes.
0 Replies

melisawilson

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 04:39 am
@stevenya,
I think you will have to do nothing. The girl is already attracted to you otherwise she would have never called you to accompany her.
0 Replies

Old Goat

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 05:04 am
@chai2,
"What a bitch she turned out to be, huh? "

He was rejected then. Shame.

I TOLD him he should have been laying in bed, wearing a gimp mask when she emerged from the bathroom.
Youngsters eh? Never listen.
0 Replies