How can I seduce my friend when we stay one night in a hotel?

Rockhead

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 11:18 am
@wandeljw,
I met joe. I think he's serious...
wandeljw

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 11:23 am
@Rockhead,
Oh no! Did he try that handkerchief trick on you?
Rockhead

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 11:24 am
@wandeljw,
no, JPB made sure he wasn't alone with me...
aidan

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 11:33 am
@wandeljw,
I wasn't taking Gargamel's advice seriously. But I just wanted the opening poster to know not to take it seriously.
Gargamel

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 12:27 pm
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:
Just yesterday morning I was delayed getting to work because someone called 911 and claimed bombs had been placed in two central locations. Downtown public transportation had to be rerouted. It turned out to be a hoax.

No major problems today at least. The Roosevelt stop caught on fire, but that's it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 12:29 pm
I always take Gargamel's advice seriously. That boy is as sharp as a tack. He knows what time it it.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 12:40 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

PUNKEY wrote:
SHE invited YOU to go on a trip where you will be staying in a motel??

The decision has already been made, my friend. Yipee for you!!

This may have been true 40 years ago, but it's foolish to make such an assumption about women these days.

Srsly

Have you SEEN the price of hotel rooms these days?

I wouldn't assume at all she wants sex. If you two know each other well, she's more like just comfortable with you seeing her without her makeup.

Hotel rooms DO come with 2 beds you know.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 12:43 pm
Have you ever heard of this marvelous little invention that people have been using for about as long as they have used language that is called a question?

Have you ever considered doing the adult thing and asking her, as one would ask another person one considers an adult, "Are you interested in having sex with me?"
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 12:45 pm
@Gargamel,
You are being satirical with that grocery list, aren't you? i can not decide which item is a bigger turn off, the Aqua Velva or the Yellow Tail anything. Yuck!
Fido

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 12:48 pm
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:

I can't believe that anyone is taking joefromchicago and gargamel's advice seriously. They are joking. I have met both of them in person. (I realize that I shouldn't be bragging about that.)

All three of us go to work 5 days a week in Chicago's downtown. Cynical humor is what gets us thru the day. Just yesterday morning I was delayed getting to work because someone called 911 and claimed bombs had been placed in two central locations. Downtown public transportation had to be rerouted. It turned out to be a hoax.

I'd like to make a joke out of that but nothing comes to mind..
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 12:50 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

Quote:
And I see no issue with letting her know you desire her (in deed, and posture, and eye contact).

Oh yeah, that will make for a comfortable evening.

As a member of the female race, I can tell you what will be going through her mind.

"Is he trying to hit on me? Naw, he couldn't be that dumb. omg he IS trying to hit on me....****....I thought he was gay. That's not aqua velva he's wearing, is it? oh damn. Don't tell me he thought I wanted to do him just because it makes more sense to split the cost of a hotel room. What does he think, I'm made of money?"

Then she'll have to tell you she doesn't want to make the beast with 2 backs with you, and you'll both end up sitting in awkward silence.
chai2

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 12:51 pm
@aidan,
aidan wrote:

I wasn't taking Gargamel's advice seriously. But I just wanted the opening poster to know not to take it seriously.

Wow, that was a close one. I mean, his scenerio was so realistic and all.
aidan

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 01:08 pm
@chai2,
Yeah - it was a joke Chai. I guess no one got it.
Gargamel

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 01:15 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:

You are being satirical with that grocery list, aren't you? i can not decide which item is a bigger turn off, the Aqua Velva or the Yellow Tail anything. Yuck!

True, my tastes may be elevated. And not all women gush over men intent to spend money on them.

But I speak from experience when I say that Old Spice and Carlo Rossi simply will not get the job done.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 01:49 pm
@aidan,
aidan wrote:

Yeah - it was a joke Chai. I guess no one got it.

As usual, when it's you telling it.
aidan

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 01:52 pm
@chai2,
Got it all out of your system now? Have a great evening.

I'm hoping I get a foot massage.
chai2

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 01:54 pm
@aidan,
Hey, I can't tell it if you make crappy jokes.

Don't blame me that you have poor timing.
aidan

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 01:59 pm
@chai2,
Or maybe you don't get irony.

Well, no - you're probably way funnier than me.

Now I'll just sit here and cry.

Happy?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 02:34 pm
@Rockhead,
damn good thing, too. He was wearing his pink shirt that day.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 04:16 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
How could there possible be "the right circumstances" for that? The best you're going to get out of that is nervous laughter, and chances are it'll come off as really creepy.

Drewdad - it could come off that way - if you say it in the wrong way.

Try it this way - you take a deep inhalation of the handkerchief, look puzzled, hold the hanky before her and wiggle it a little bit as you ask the question as if you're just curious... then raise an eyebrow with a cheeky grin on your face. Done right it should get a really good (not nervous) laugh.