How can I seduce my friend when we stay one night in a hotel?

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 06:23 am
My female friend invites me to visit a scenic spot near my city. This time we need to stay one night in a hotel in the city of the scenic spot. I like her, and I think she likes me to some extent,but we have not become bf/gf. We met each other two years ago and we have never made love. Should I make out with her this time? How can I seduce her?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 18 • Views: 14,281 • Replies: 95

jespah

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 06:41 am
@stevenya,
If you have known this girl for this long, and you are this unsure, then let me assure you that the chances of this being a really, really bad idea are really, really good.
hingehead

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 06:52 am
@stevenya,
I'm definitely with Jespah - if the signals aren't clear to you then you are probably in this situation:
http://www.unrequited-love.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/same-planet.jpg
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 07:50 am
SHE invited YOU to go on a trip where you will be staying in a motel??

The decision has already been made, my friend. Yipee for you!!

(unless she made reservations for two separate rooms - in which case, forget it)

ASK where and when you are staying for the night.
Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 08:03 am
I more or less agree with Punkey here. It's entirely possible, if she's making the invitation, that she's been wanting to do him for a while, but hasn't figured out how to get the message across. Indeed, the room arrangements will reveal a lot. Maybe this boy is just slow on the uptake.
joefromchicago

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 08:29 am
@stevenya,
stevenya wrote:
How can I seduce her?

Go up to her and ask: "does this handkerchief smell like chloroform?"

Works for me.
JTT

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 08:52 am
@Setanta,
Of course it's possible; possibility allows that any situation can occur.
But to assume when a member of the opposite sex invites someone somewhere, no matter what the room arrangements are, that sex is a given is just patently dumb, not to mention, juvenile.

0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 10:22 am
@stevenya,
There are so many ways to ridicule this thread that I've become swamped by the possibilities, and I'm unable to determine a starting point.

Well played, sir. Well played.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 10:23 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:
SHE invited YOU to go on a trip where you will be staying in a motel??

The decision has already been made, my friend. Yipee for you!!

This may have been true 40 years ago, but it's foolish to make such an assumption about women these days.
stevenya

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 04:44 pm
@jespah,
She seems to be a chaste woman.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 05:02 pm
@stevenya,
Never mind seduce. Talk to her. I have a slight bet on the side that she is interested, but don't just do a big seduction diorama. Plenty of friends share rooms and even beds.

Wonder if she's packing condoms..
Pemerson

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 05:15 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Never mind seduce. Talk to her. I have a slight bet on the side that she is interested, but don't just do a big seduction diorama. Plenty of friends share rooms and even beds.

Why on earth else would she be inviting you to stay in a hotel. Didn't you ask?
Seduce indeed. Is that all you know? She must have told you why you'll be there. Is it your birthday?
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 09:39 pm
@stevenya,
stevenya wrote:

My female friend invites me to visit a scenic spot near my city. This time we need to stay one night in a hotel in the city of the scenic spot. I like her, and I think she likes me to some extent,but we have not become bf/gf. We met each other two years ago and we have never made love. Should I make out with her this time? How can I seduce her?

If you want to be her boyfriend, start by being her firiend... If you just want to boink her and forget her, a gallon of alcohol is worth a ton of sweet talk....
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 09:46 pm
@stevenya,
stevenya wrote:

She seems to be a chaste woman.

And if she is; will you appoint to yourself the task of filthing her up???
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 10:26 pm
@joefromchicago,
Quote:
Go up to her and ask: "does this handkerchief smell like chloroform?"
In the right circumstances, that is one of the better lines I've ever heard...and being invited to a hotel room suits that line perfectly.

And I see no issue with letting her know you desire her (in deed, and posture, and eye contact).

Plan to include as many fun and adventurous things as you can during the day.
DrewDad

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 07:26 am
@vikorr,
How could there possible be "the right circumstances" for that? The best you're going to get out of that is nervous laughter, and chances are it'll come off as really creepy.
Gargamel

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 08:53 am
Forget everything you've read here so far.

First, here's a little grocery list for you: one bottle of Aqua Velva aftershave, one bottle of Yellow Tail cabarnet, one bottle of Johnson & Johnson's baby oil, one deluxe frozen DiGiorno pizza, and one Sade's Greatets Hits compact disc.

While you heat the fuckin' the pizza in the microwave, pour her a glass of wine. Then reach across her (enabling her to catch a whiff of your aftershave) to insert (steady, my boy) the music disc into the clock radio/CD player. Alternatively, turn on the TV; if you're lucky, Rick Steves will be touring a castle or some **** on PBS.

Now that you've set the mood, sit as far away from her on the bed as you can. Between songs, or during commercial breaks, inch closer, asking coyly, "Does this make you nervous?" Until, like an hour later, you are thigh-to-thigh. "Does this make you nervous?" Put your hand up her skirt. "Does this make you nervous?" Giggling like a school-girl as you do this is also a nice touch.

Before you know it, you'll be making sweet sex. And if not, you have like an entire bottle of baby oil left, and a bathroom with a lock.
aidan

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 10:49 am
@Gargamel,
I don't know about anyone else, but anyone continually asking, 'Does this make you nervous?, would make me really nervous.
If I wanted to be seduced by someone, a foot massage- right through my socks- would work for me. If I didn't, nothing would.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 10:58 am
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

Forget everything you've read here so far.

First, here's a little grocery list for you: one bottle of Aqua Velva aftershave, one bottle of Yellow Tail cabarnet, one bottle of Johnson & Johnson's baby oil, one deluxe frozen DiGiorno pizza, and one Sade's Greatets Hits compact disc.

While you heat the fuckin' the pizza in the microwave, pour her a glass of wine. Then reach across her (enabling her to catch a whiff of your aftershave) to insert (steady, my boy) the music disc into the clock radio/CD player. Alternatively, turn on the TV; if you're lucky, Rick Steves will be touring a castle or some **** on PBS.

Now that you've set the mood, sit as far away from her on the bed as you can. Between songs, or during commercial breaks, inch closer, asking coyly, "Does this make you nervous?" Until, like an hour later, you are thigh-to-thigh. "Does this make you nervous?" Put your hand up her skirt. "Does this make you nervous?" Giggling like a school-girl as you do this is also a nice touch.

Before you know it, you'll be making sweet sex. And if not, you have like an entire bottle of baby oil left, and a bathroom with a lock.

You remind me of the definition of Ghetto Foreplay: Stay Cool bich; I got a knife...
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 11:13 am
I can't believe that anyone is taking joefromchicago and gargamel's advice seriously. They are joking. I have met both of them in person. (I realize that I shouldn't be bragging about that.)

All three of us go to work 5 days a week in Chicago's downtown. Cynical humor is what gets us thru the day. Just yesterday morning I was delayed getting to work because someone called 911 and claimed bombs had been placed in two central locations. Downtown public transportation had to be rerouted. It turned out to be a hoax.