Top 3 mistakes that most woman makes in a relationship

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 05:29 am
1. Relationship means to imprision and control your husband.
2. If he's tired and sometimes he's not able to satisfy your needs... your conclusion will be "He doesn't love me anymore."
3. There must be always a connection (fun) in bed because good sex = good marriage.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,406 • Replies: 110

msolga

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 07:48 am
@dumbwife,
You seem to be on a bit of a mission here, dumbwife!
msolga

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 07:55 am
@msolga,
Just curious: what are the top 3 mistakes that most men make in a relationship?
chai2

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 08:01 am
@msolga,
msolga wrote:

Probably marrying someone who isn't dumb
Mame

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 10:23 am
@msolga,
She sure does Smile I don't think she's too successful here, though.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 12:05 pm
@msolga,
Quote:

Men don't make mistakes. Cool
sozobe

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 12:10 pm
@CoastalRat,
Mistake 1: refusing to admit when they make mistakes. Wink
roger

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 02:17 pm
@sozobe,
Ah. Admit mistakes we don't make or we're in denial.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 03:26 pm
1) expect too much out of the relationship

2) are unwilling to put enough effort into the relationship

3) insist on trying to change the man

It all boils down to unrealistic expectations.
chai2

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 04:09 pm
dumbwife and hawkeye are a match made in heaven.
Mame

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 04:23 pm
@chai2,
I was going to say the same thing but thought it was too mean, I mean, too true. Jes' waitin' for someone else to come along and say it.
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 04:26 pm
The fact is men are very simple- minded creatures. They have different wavelengths of thinking and usually, they don't think so much like women. Men live in their everyday life simply. When it's time, they go to work. When it's time, they eat. Women however, will pay attention to details but men only want to grasp main ideas. They do put effort in marriage/relationship and they do love you but in their own ways.
I had a hard time in my marriage, was very frustrating.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 04:32 pm
@dumbwife,
Quote:
Men live in their everyday life simply. When it's time, they go to work. When it's time, they eat. Women however, will pay attention to details but men only want to grasp main ideas
Men tend to think concrete, linear and about one thing at a time. THis is why men are so successful in accomplishing missions, where as women get going in to many directions to accomplish one thing well. Women take in a lot more than men do, have a bigger picture, which is why without women to help them men end up putting all their energy into the wrong things.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 04:33 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
dumbwife and hawkeye are a match made in heaven.
A compliment to dumbwife to be sure..
dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 04:45 pm
There are lots of meanings behind top 3 mistakes. They are not make to criticise women. I hope English is my native language so I'm able to explain them.
Mame

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 05:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 05:06 pm
Yes thanks for helping me explain. Knowing your man better and speaking his language, in which you will find it much much easier to get along with men, than painstakingly making/training them to understand you and speak to your heart. Believe it or not, that is a nut mission impossible for most men. Hence, it's not going to work even after you give them everyday long- hour training by nagging, they will eventally find it very hard or just give up to understand you... It's much easier and happier life for men to go for a beer with friends than stay at home and try to understand you.
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 05:16 pm
That's why most women are frustrated in making their men listen to them and end up controlling them or just imprisoning them.
I hope this is enough to explain top 1 mistake.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 05:39 pm
Uh, what is a 'nut mission'?
msolga

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 05:57 pm
@dumbwife,
Quote:
There are lots of meanings behind top 3 mistakes. They are not make to criticise women. I hope English is my native language so I'm able to explain them.

Dumbwife, it interests me, this problem you have with English not being first your language ... which I guess, explains many, many other things about your posts? Including your very different cultural values (to those of "western feminists") regarding relationships between women & men? Wink

You know, I live in a very multicultural environment. I have almost daily contact with women from all varieties of cultural & religious backgrounds. Vietnamese, Chinese, Turkish, Lebanese, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists .. you name it, we've got it here. Never once have I heard any woman, from any of these cultures wear dumbness as a badge of pride or honor. And why would they demean themselves in this way? You, by contrast, are quite unique! (What is your first language, by the way? You might have mentioned it on one of your threads, but I seem to have missed it.)

But I have noticed that sometimes you struggle with the English language & sometimes you don't. Like in this post below . No problems here. Sharp as a tack!

Quote:
The fact is men are very simple- minded creatures. They have different wavelengths of thinking and usually, they don't think so much like women. Men live in their everyday life simply. When it's time, they go to work. When it's time, they eat. Women however, will pay attention to details but men only want to grasp main ideas. They do put effort in marriage/relationship and they do love you but in their own ways.
I had a hard time in my marriage, was very frustrating.

Are you familiar with the internet term "sock puppet", dumbwife? Wink

`
0 Replies