Top 3 mistakes that most woman makes in a relationship

dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 08:09 pm
@dyslexia,
What does it have to do with my topic?
dyslexia

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 08:14 pm
@dumbwife,
nothing that I know of, you just asked for questions and I provided one. don't answer if that's your preference.
msolga

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 08:14 pm
@dumbwife,
Dumbwife, I'm sorry you've lost your novelty value .. for me anyway. So I'm bowing out now.
It was "interesting" for a while there. But it's gotten kind of boring now.

I have to go now. I suppose you must, too? And shouldn't you be cooking a up 5 course meal for your lucky husband right now, or scrubbing the toilet, or ironing the sheets or your negligee ...? I really don't think your husband would approve one bit of you spending so much time on the internet. And you wouldn't want to upset him now, would you? (Just a bit of sisterly advice.)
dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 08:18 pm
@msolga,
See my family photo at http://www.facebook.com/theresa.marotta
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 08:20 pm
@msolga,
hahaha. I cook but I have a domestic help to do all the cleaning. Have a nice weekend! Ciao!
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 08:24 pm
@msolga,
Thank you! I have a good husband. I'm a bit spoilt. Smile I don't work, I only do what I like. I saw many sisiters suffer.

That's why I want to share my views. I have a facebook and my family photos will tell you everything.
http://www.facebook.com/theresa.marotta
dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 08:28 pm
@dyslexia,
My mother did have a madian name but after she divorced, she uses her own family name, Liao, at this moment. Did I answer your question?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 08:42 pm
@dumbwife,
Quote:
That's why I want to share my views. I have a facebook and my family photos will tell you everything.
I cant get to the pics with your security settings. Question: so does the fact that you call yourself Chinese mean that you are in favor of unification? I was under the impression that you islanders insisted that you are Taiwanese
dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 08:47 pm
quote: ... I suppose you must, too? And shouldn't you be cooking a up 5 course meal for your lucky husband right now?

Ans:
I only cook dinner, usually a simply but tasty dinner. My husband is Italian. We are not living in Italy now, he does appreciate my cooking as I aquired the skills from my mother in law. (Italian Mamma)

My maid would prepare his breakfast, as I don't wake up that early; I sleep as much I want and wake up naturally.) My maid would prepare my breakfast and lunch also.

Scrubbing the toilet, or ironing the sheets or your negligee ...?

Ans,
We got a maid to do the house cleaning.

I really don't think your husband would approve one bit of you spending so much time on the internet. And you wouldn't want to upset him now, would you? (Just a bit of sisterly advice.)

Ans,
My husband won't get upset with me. He already doesn't have enough time to hug me, why should he be upset?

I have too much free time at home and don't really know what to do, except going shopping with my daughter. Usually, I use internet to play online games. My husbad buy me whatever games I want to play. So, I have x-box, wifi, psp, ds... Yes, it's not for my teen daughter, they are all for me. I also have a digital piano at home.

I'm a very lucky wife and I would like to share my views with you.

0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 08:56 pm
@hawkeye10,
Yes I'm from Taiwan, Republic of China.

I'm Taiwanese and I'm also Chinese.

Yeah, I know what you mean but I don't want to discuss political arguments about Taiwan and China.

dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 08:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
Guess you have to add me as your friend to view my photos. Smile I don't just share with anyone.
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 09:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote :
So does the fact that you call yourself Chinese mean that you are in favor of unification?

I'm married to an Italian and I don't support Berlusconi.
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 09:03 pm
Are you married?
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 10:48 pm
@Mame,
nut mission= crazy mission. That's my own expression. Razz
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 11:25 pm
@dumbwife,
Quote:
Yeah, I know what you mean but I don't want to discuss political arguments about Taiwan and China.
That does not shock given your husbands job, but it is too bad. Very few Chinese/Taiwanese ever seem willing to talk about either that or the situation in Tibet, and that is the kind of thing we in the west are interested in. I was lucky, at university I lived with a Chinese exchange student for a summer (1985) and a Taiwanese scientist for a year..we had some interesting discussions in private. The scientist was wicked at ping-pong..

Michelle is your daughter I presume....has that hair been growing from birth??
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 11:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
Great points. Smile
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 11:55 pm
@chai2,
Listen up!
When he said these 3 important points, do you know what he tried to say between the lines?
Do you know what he means?
Or you just wanted to get ready to attack whatever came out from his mouth?

Maybe I was wrong but please allow me to explain his words:

When he said "expect too much" which doesn't mean that the wife is not allowed to expect. Of course, she can expect. Ok she can expect, then where the problem is?

Your husband knows that you want "something special" from him. He had tried very hard to listen and listen and listen...

Then usually, the wife might end up talking too ******* much, which will him an impression that, "God, that's too ******* much and some
complicated parts I can't even understand... she expected too much from me!"

In fact, men have a nature to make their women happy. If you are able to make your expectation/requests clear and short, instead of nagging, they can understand you much better.

0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 12:08 am
Hawkeye10 has given us good points.

When he (Hawkeye10 spoke his mind, he is a man right? Do you (women)know what he tried to say in his men language?
Or you just wanted to get ready to attack whatever came out from his mouth?

Hawkeye10, please correct me if I'm wrong.

When a man (Hawkeye10) said "expect too much," which doesn't mean that a woman is not allowed to expect "A lot" out of relationship. It's would be fine if it's not TOO MUCH.

Then where is the problem, since woman can still expect a lot?

Your husband knows that you want "something special" from him. He had tried very hard to listen and listen and listen...

Then usually, the wife might end up talking too ******* much, which will him an impression that, "God, that's too ******* much and some
complicated parts I can't even understand... she expected too much from me!"

In fact, men have a nature to make their women happy. If you are able to make your expectation/requests clear and short, instead of nagging, they can understand you much better.

0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 02:37 am
Btw, only trusted friends are allowed to view my family photos on my facebook.

In any case, I will ignore your friend request if we don't have any friendly click.
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 04:20 am
This will be my last reply to all.
I hate to say it... Not all but many women here only care about themselves - I first, I want, I everything, mean, stubborn,controlling and selfish.

I joined this website to exchange experiences.
My spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, there's not much thing I can do.

In my culture, we say such beauty is only skin-deep like fair without and foul within. Rather let her stay as your lover than your wife, unless you want to spend the rest of your life in a pitfull that she has prepared for you. She is always ready to pack and go dumping you in the pit.

It's your free will to make your bed together with her and now you must lie on it. She could be hot and fun but you will throw good money after bad later on. So better a finger off than aye wagging.

Next time, if you want to re-married, you will be more careful and think twice.

Ciao a tutti!
0 Replies