Top 3 mistakes that most woman makes in a relationship

Ceili

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 08:12 pm
Too bad. I read this whole thread and it seems to me...
That you aren't too interested in keeping your husband as you are his bank account and your lifestyle. It ain't about love, it's about money, honey. Around these parts, you'd be called a gold digger. To each his (her) own I guess.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 08:42 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
It ain't about love, it's about money, honey. Around these parts, you'd be called a gold digger. To each his (her) own I guess.
Clearly you should read up on Chinese culture before spouting off

Quote:
4) Matters of money and success
Particularly in metropolitan areas, money and success are important to the Chinese. It would be typical for a Chinese woman to ask about her potential partner’s financial stability and even salary, even in initial email contact through online dating. A Western man would find this question rude, premature, and possibly an indication that a woman is after his money. If he happened to bristle at the question, a Chinese woman may assume that he doesn’t have much money or is too sensitive.

and also take note of
Quote:
5) Status of men vs. women
In traditional marriages, men are expected to outdo their wives by every measure: family status, education, career, and even physical stature. Although it is now more common for Chinese women to be independent and educated, a woman who is highly educated or successful in her career (called a “Class A” woman, according to an article on Slate.com may be challenged in finding a mate. She might intimidate Chinese men who expect to surpass their wives, and she herself may not even consider dating someone who is less educated than she is.

http://blog.pacificdelighttours.com/pacificdelighttoursblog/bid/35674/Chinese-Culture-Marriage-and-Relationships
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 08:55 pm
Hawkeye... around these parts, chinese or not, she is what she is. Re-read her posts. She loves his money and her station in life. Call it what you will.
I have a few chinese relatives and this is NOT how they carry themselves, and neither would they suggest another woman do so.

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 09:24 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
Hawkeye... around these parts, chinese or not, she is what she is. Re-read her posts. She loves his money and her station in life. Call it what you will.
I have a few chinese relatives and this is NOT how they carry themselves, and neither would they suggest another woman do so.
It would be interesting to hear what her long range plan is. If it is to go back to Italy with him eventually she might find a tough go of it. And how does a Taiwanese gal end up with an Italian? That must be an interesting story. And why did she bother to get an MBA a few years ago if she is not using it and presumably never had any plans to use it? Again, the story I bet is a good one. Who's money did she use to come to America for that MBA? That I would really like to know, there is a pretty good chance that it was a least a little bit dirty.

Still, I have known enough Asians to not be shocked.
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 11:04 pm
Hey dumb idiot! You're only guessing around to judge people in your own dirty views of relationship for your own orgasm.

I don't know why I should report to you about my study for MBA, but because of other readers, not because I like to reply to a dumbshit idiot, I reply.

About my study for MBA: It was my dream come true!

I sold one of my flats and got to pay for my own tuition. Before I met my husband, I already have my own properties in Taiwan. I sold one small studio that was enough to pay for my tuition fees meanwhile I still have 3 flats. After I was done with my study, I got married to my husband! He was my boyfriend.

So now an dumbshit idiot tried to guess around people in her own dirty views of a relationship, which made me feel- she's in-*******-credibly sick.

Simply, my husband and me support each other's dreams and we don't calculate money as much as that dumb idiot does.

I wanted to study MBA simply because I enjoyed studying to attain a degree for my life. It was my dream to study overseas and I made it! I'm very proud of myself. I was just lucky that I had a supportive boyfriend at that moment, and now he's my husband.

My husband's career was not very smooth until recent years. In the past, he did quit his job twice and felt confused and lost, I comforted him and supported him wholeheartedly in searching of his dream career.

Now he has a terrific job and very sucessful in his career. He said because I'm his strong backup. He isn't very rich but he wanted to employ a maid to help me with housework. That's his love for me, he knows I'm not very good in housekeepings.

Therefore, if my husband would be tempted again by stupid home wreckers and if you ask me 100 times, my answer will be the same. I will never ever give up my husband and my family. Affairs are merely stupid fun and are not big deals in life.

Another answer to your wondering: Life in Italy.
My parents in law are also my parents in my culture. I call them Babbo and Mamma. They love me as their own daughter. Not only them, but all relatives won't hesitate to help me if I need to get used to Italian culture and lifestyle. I have married 6 years and been to Italy many times. I'm doing fine so far. Only first time I struggled a lot because I couldn't speak Italian and I confronted culture shock.

Now nahhh. I love Italy!

It's very silly for me to response to question. Hello! We are talking about "Italy"! Hey!! Off your nuts!
Italy is one of the most beautiful countries in the world! Please no more dumb idiot to pop me a question like that! That only tells people how dumbshit you are.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 11:09 pm
Dumb, dumb, dumb... be careful of the words you throw around.
This whole thread has been an homage to your dumbness and your promotion of said dumbness.
Ask any Italian woman what she would do to a cheating spouse. She'd chop his balls off before she ever got down on her knees to please him. Unless of course she was after his money.

Now go away like you promised.
dumbwife

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 11:23 pm
@Ceili,
In that case, we call that woman criminal or abusive wife and her husband we call poorly abused husband.

I don't want to be an abusive wife like that dumb idiot would.

I love my huband and my love for him is unconditional.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 11:24 pm
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You really are dumb...
dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 07:35 am
To all Husbands and boyfriends,
Pls look out! You don't want to be one of victims like those in Texas,
http://www.ejfi.org/DV/dv-115.htm
To controlling/ jealous wives/gfs,
Don't overate your importance in relationship/ marriage.
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 07:37 am
@Ceili,
You are sick, see a doctor!
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 07:48 am
@Ceili,
I'm sure your Chinese relatives won't suggest to chop off balls like you.
I didn't say you can't get divorced.
My thread is to encourage those who still love their husband and IF still want to stay with husbands for the rest of life, not to give up their hopes. When you are not in my IF condition,
I didn't say you can't get divorce. I don't care about those women who want to leave their husbands.
So all your points are talking about you want to dump your man when he cheats. Go ahead and do it!
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 09:21 am
Hey dumb dumb look up the word vendetta. It's an Italian word.
I haven't made any comments about my life, just yours dumb dumb. Don't put your dumb words in my mouth. You are an embarrassment to women everywhere.
Mame

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 09:57 am
@Ceili,
Ceili, you're spitting into the wind, hon.
Ceili

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 09:58 am
@Mame,
Sadly, I know this.
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:21 am
Life is beautiful. If you do love that person you don't need to cut off the relationship in a hurry. Life is short, there will be a time for you to say farewell.
I did hate what my husband did to hurt me and family.
Life is short, he is my love, he is my life. He apologised and I forgave. I'm his wife and family. There's nothing you can't forgive in a family.
I'm only human. I ain't perfect. How can I expect others must be saints?
My husband did make mistakes but, so what? He's also a human. He ain't a saint. I'm just a woman that he has married.
In the end, we're all passengers.
I can be dumb as you said but I don't mind.
He's my beloved husband, and I love him my own way.
dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:28 am
I wanted to leave. But I changed my mind. I think you're just few readers but in fact there are lots of readers. I wanted to stay. I'm sorry my thead can't help you.
dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:38 am
@dumbwife,
I think I got carried away when ppl here not to discuss but to play prank and attack you when you've different views in life. Women always like to hear what they like or just agree with them. I think I have same insanity because i'm also women.
So I'd love to apologise. Sorry if you find my comments offensive. I'm sorry that we have different views in life and thanks for your sharing.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:42 am
These threads are beautiful train wrecks best enjoyed over morning coffee like the local paper.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 11:23 am
@dumbwife,
dumbwife wrote:

I wanted to leave....

dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 11:37 am
@chai2,
I used past tense. I wanted to leve- past.
I've changed my mind and I will stay for other readers. Smile