Top 3 mistakes that most woman makes in a relationship

dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 11:39 am
@dumbwife,
Sorry I know my views can't help you. Pls open your own discussion. Thanks!
Mame

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 12:41 pm
@dumbwife,
dumbwife wrote:

Sorry I know my views can't help you. Pls open your own discussion. Thanks!

That's funny - you're talking to yourself - lol
dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:29 pm
@dumbwife,
Top 1 mistake that most women make in a marriage/relationship:

1. Relationship means to imprision and control your husband

Why this is wrong?

1. You're his wife. Not his mother.
Your husband is a full grown man. He needs no discipline from his mother or from you.

2.No man deserves to be trapped in a marriage with a manipulative woman. So make sure you are not overating your importance in a marriage.

How to correct this mistake?

1. Shut up and stop nagging.
2. Love who he is.
3. Don't expect him to be a saint when yourself ain't perfect.
4. Be fun and loving.
5. Be supportive.
6. Respect his friends and interests.
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:45 pm
@Mame,
help yourself
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:56 pm
Top 2 mistake. When you're not happy with your husband, your conclusion will be "He doesn't love me anymore!"

Why it is wrong?

(I have answered it earlier. I will say again and make it more clearly.)

The fact is men are very simple- minded creatures. They have different wavelengths of thinking and usually, they don't think so much like women. Men live in their everyday life simply. When it's time, they go to work. When it's time, they eat. Women however, will pay attention to details but men only want to grasp main ideas. They do put effort in marriage/relationship and they do love you but in their own ways.

Your husband loves you in his own way, maybe he's not so romantic.

Maybe sometimes he gets tired, angry at you but it has nothing to do with his love for you. We women tend to relate everything to "He doesn't love me anymore, that's why he did this to me."

In the depth of your heart, you know he loves you, it's just maybe his favorite football team had lost the game and he was in a bad mood. It's just maybe he got scolded by his boss or some **** happened in his working days, but he didn't want to tell you to make you worry. He didn't want you to worry because he's a man and he believed he can handle his own work, instead of asking you for help. He always loves you but in his own ways.

Your husband is a very simple creature, as I already said. He can't remember that 3 days ago he had said something dumb to hurt you, but you still remember clearly and you couldn't fall into sleep. Then you decided to interrogate him, waking him up from his sleep. He would be dumb again, not knowing how to reply you properly and he's tired and sleepy and he would probably say, "Can we discuss tomorrow?"

Then you would get even more pissed at him and your conclusion will be, " He doesn't love me anymore."
Ceili

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 11:03 pm
@dumbwife,
Complete and total horseshit. Men are no more simple than women. Men are not smarter either, there are equal amounts of stupid people.Your post can be taken as a case in point. No race, no culture, no sex, nobody can be treated as a generality and taken seriously. But I guess simple minded people need simple stereotypes.
dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 11:29 pm
Top 3 mistake.

There must be always a connection (fun) in bed because good sex = good marriage.

Why this is wrong?

Men have no idea that your "connection" actually means that they must be:

1. Listening to your complaints
2.Take care of your emotion
3.Sharing housework
4. Being romatice at least once a week.
5.Understanding what you need and giving positive reponse.
6. And more more.

Men simply want to have great sex with you without thinking so much as you do.

Don't make "Connection" too hard to achieve for your man.
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 11:47 pm
Oh yeah! I finally shared what I wanted to share in one go!

Those above are my views to share with women.

These 3 mistakes are just my main ideas.

They are not made to criticise women. Don't be mad!

In hopes, you would try to understand your husband/boyfriend and you will know how to love him. I'm sure he would reponse positively!

I know my views are not perfect and I'm not a perfect wife, either.

Once again:

If you want to forgive your husband and you still want to spend the rest of your life with him. Please don't give up your hope! Give him a chance to learn from his mistakes. You will be amazed how wonderful a husband can be.

If you don't want to continue your life with a man, nobody should stop you to pack and leave. You can get married and you can get divorced. It's practiced by your FREE WIL. Please get a good divorce! Move on and enjoy your life!

Let's work hard together to make our lives wonderful and beautiful.

Good Luck To You All! All the Best! May God Bless You!

P.S. Girls please! Never abuse your husband/boyfriend.
Please don't worship Leona Weber Solution! It's a dehumanised solution! Have a heart!

0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 12:05 am
@Ceili,
It's just an example on why men don't think so much like women.

Of course everyone has different situation. I hope you find a solution that helps you the most!
dumbwife

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 12:11 am
@chai2,
Dear readers! If you are interested in my topic please go to the last page and I will explain all.

Sadly, there are people playing prank and fool for their own fun.
Ceili

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 12:20 am
@dumbwife,
I don't have your problems. If I did, I'd deal with it in an entirely different way. You can stick you head in the ground. I prefer to walk upright, as an equal.

dumbwife

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 12:29 am
@Ceili,
What made you think that I forgave my husband has made my head stick to the ground?

What made you think that I forgave my husband had made me less than equal in my marriage?

What is your way of solution when you discover your husband has been cheating?
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 02:49 am
@Ceili,
I'm sure you have screwed up your marriage and now you wish other people also fail. That's why you insulted Italian women assuming they think as dirty as you- to chop off a man's balls, your so-called "walk upright." You have advocated very abusive messages and insulted those men who have suffered from their manipulative wives.

Here I wanted to condamn your dehumanized statement.

Not only this bullshit, no, that still can't make you happy, so you would go on insulting me only because I don't want to give up my husband and my family.

I know many American women. They are soft, polite and loving. No one talks **** like you.

You're very sick. See a doctor!
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 06:30 am
I had reported her dehumanised message and I'm very happy my report has been accepted and that abusive message has been removed. Smile
Pemerson

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 03:15 pm
@dumbwife,
dumbwife wrote:

Life is beautiful. If you do love that person you don't need to cut off the relationship in a hurry. Life is short, there will be a time for you to say farewell.
I did hate what my husband did to hurt me and family.
Life is short, he is my love, he is my life. He apologised and I forgave. I'm his wife and family. There's nothing you can't forgive in a family.
I'm only human. I ain't perfect. How can I expect others must be saints?
My husband did make mistakes but, so what? He's also a human. He ain't a saint. I'm just a woman that he has married.
In the end, we're all passengers.
I can be dumb as you said but I don't mind.
He's my beloved husband, and I love him my own way.

This post is an example of why people here are objecting. So, what you can do, dumb wife, is rewrite this post so you sound Chinesey. You could also pick a new I.D. and come back again to ask sensible questions regarding roles women like to play, or don't like to play.
dumbwife

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 05:32 pm
@Pemerson,
Thanks for your advice! What is chinesey?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 05:37 pm
If I didn't know better, I would think that I was reading the feminine side of BillRM. Wait...... I don't know better. Shocked
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 07:27 pm
@dumbwife,
You're a stupid person, dumbwife, and you have the right name after all. I hope you don't last long here of I'll have to put you on Ignore. And don't ask me to explain that.
wifeontop

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 07:44 pm
@Mame,
Ya I know. The more I learnt how people talk here the more I feel unbelievable. This ain't America. When I was studying at Kansas, I had quite many American friends, they're fun and friendly. I've never heard an American woman talk in this way.

You really opened my vision by being rude and silly, and your ego is bigger than your hairstyle.
0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 07:55 pm
@Mame,
**** if I care! You're overating your importance!