How do you see the burning of Holy Koran by pastor Terry Jones

contrex

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 11:53 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

contrex wrote:
He is an idiot and a dickhead. He, not Islam, is "of the devil".

This coming from a scumbag who supports putting innocent people in prison.

She's as guilty as hell.
mushypancakes

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 12:02 pm
This is the first I've heard of this topic. On A2K.

Nutjobs come from all backgrounds, I suppose. I don't think it represents anything, personally, except for this particular person being a wacko.
Religious background etc. is the window dressing for extremists like this.

oralloy

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 12:41 pm
@contrex,
I answered your post in the appropriate thread:

http://able2know.org/topic/138895-25#post-4347917
JTT

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 12:50 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
We have muslims galore killing thousands of infidels whenever they can ...

"thousands" Finn, "wherever they can", Finn? Want an accurate count of the numbers that "American christians" are killing "whenever they can"?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 01:03 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Enough that practically every single day there are news reports of Muslims somewhere on the planet massacring non Muslims and/or desecrating the holy places of other religions and/or splashing acid in the face of children in the name of Islam, etc.

Nasty things all. Funny how that American slant gets exposure on US media, isn't it, Oralloy? I believe that's called propaganda.

Care to do a count of the number of children dead in Iraq versus the USA, in Afghanistan Versus the USA? Care to do a count of the children in Iraq born deformed because of depleted uranium spread around during Shock and Awe, you know that noble plan to save the oppressed?

Care to do a count of the number of Muslims killed worldwide by the USA versus Americans killed by Muslims?

Care to do review of the number of US citizens killed by US citizens during the Civil War?
revelette

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 01:07 pm
@kennethamy,
Quote:
It is that I am unable to see how the conclusion follows from the premise. Perhaps it is because your writing is so convoluted that I cannot make out what your premise(s) is. Could you try to clarify your argument so that I can understand what it is (and so you can do the same)?

I really don't think my reply was convoluted; perhaps you have a bit of a reading comprehension problem. In any event, I'll try one more time.

It has been alleged by some on this thread those on the left blame all Christian right and/or conservatives for the action (or proposed action) of the Quran burning guy when in fact most of us have expressed the opposite opinion. Clear enough?

The Imam who is planning to build the Mosque, of which there is nothing wrong with doing, is a moderate Muslims who has more than once denounced terrorism and has said it is against Islam and many other Muslim leaders have done the same.

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 01:08 pm
@mushypancakes,
You certainly do have that tagged right!
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 01:48 pm
@oralloy,
Do you mean this piece of crap, Post: # 4,347,917 or this slice of excrement, Post: # 4,347,919 or this chunk of dung, Post: # 4,188,570 or ... .
contrex

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 02:17 pm
It's taken nine years for the Christian West to throw up a cleric, Terry Jones, as radically, fundamentally bellicose as some of those produced by the Muslim world. The marvel, I would say, is not that it has, and proved beyond reasonable doubt that any and every religion can breed monsters, but that it has not done so earlier.
JTT

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 02:31 pm
@contrex,
Evidently, you haven't met Pat Robertson or Jerry may he rest in hell Falwell, Contrex.
JPB

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 02:48 pm
@JTT,
Or Fred Phelps
djjd62

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 02:52 pm
@JPB,
yeah but the grandchildren are adorable, when they sing their little hate filled songs, brings tears to your eyes
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 03:18 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Enough that practically every single day there are news reports of Muslims somewhere on the planet massacring non Muslims and/or desecrating the holy places of other religions and/or splashing acid in the face of children in the name of Islam, etc.

Nasty things all. Funny how that American slant gets exposure on US media, isn't it, Oralloy? I believe that's called propaganda.

Care to do a count of the number of children dead in Iraq versus the USA, in Afghanistan Versus the USA? Care to do a count of the children in Iraq born deformed because of depleted uranium spread around during Shock and Awe, you know that noble plan to save the oppressed?

Your allegations against the US are mostly bogus, but this is not the thread for that.

Muslims around the world are free to burn the US flag in protest against US actions, both real and imaginary.

There is nothing wrong with Americans burning Korans to protest atrocities by Muslims.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 03:19 pm
@revelette,
revelette wrote:
The Imam who is planning to build the Mosque, of which there is nothing wrong with doing, is a moderate Muslims who has more than once denounced terrorism and has said it is against Islam

Nonsense. If he were a moderate, he would not be insisting on building the mosque in a location that gives such great offense.

And he has repeatedly said that US policy was partially responsible for the 9/11 attacks. That is hardly an unequivocal condemnation of terrorism.

And if there is nothing wrong with him building the mosque there, there is also nothing wrong with Americans exercising their freedom of speech to protest the mosque by burning Korans.
oralloy

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 03:21 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Do you mean this piece of crap, Post: # 4,347,917 or this slice of excrement, Post: # 4,347,919 or this chunk of dung, Post: # 4,188,570 or ... .

Your disdain for justice and your support of evil is despicable.

But if you want to support injustice, it would be appropriate for you to do it in the thread devoted to that injustice.
revelette

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 04:40 pm
@oralloy,
Actually he is not the only who said that US is partially responsible for 9/11. Remember Jerry Fawell who thinks sin and the ACLU helped to bring about 9/11?

The Imam had to have been checked out since he worked with Karen Hughes in trying to reach out to those in the Middle East.

Mosque at Ground Zero: The Republican Right Versus The Peaceful Imam

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 04:41 pm
@oralloy,
Funny that you can talk about injustice as if you understood the definition.
JTT

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 05:33 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
And he has repeatedly said that US policy was partially responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

He is right but he's off by a bit. US policy was completely responsible for the 9/11 attacks. That's the fact, Jack and no amount of delusion can change that fact.

It's perfectly clear; if the USA hadn't treated Middle Easterners in such a callous, brutal manner, 9/11 would never have happened.

If the USA hadn't developed the very organization that turned around and bit a chunk off its rump, 9/11 would never have happened.
Krumple

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 05:54 pm
Hey I think they should not only pile up a bunch of korans but how about toss in a bunch of bibles of all the different branches of christianity, and while we are at it, toss in the vedas and how about the torah. Then to top it off, why not pile on some flags to go with it. Because in all honesty, christanity and islam is exactly the same thing.

I find it incredibly funny when I hear a christian say that islam is a religion of hatred and will murder you. Well christianity is exactly the same way and has a lavish history of killing non believers or anyone who would challenge the church. Can you find a difference between them? No, because there isn't one.

With all that said, I think they should be allowed to build a mosque at ground zero or where ever the hell they want as long as it is within the law. Do I support islam? No, but that doesn't give anyone the right to tell them they can't build their church.

If you ask me, I say ban all religion, it does nothing but retard the human mind. Yet that would be wrong to do, but until religion is abandoned humans who follow it will always create problems for the society in which they are in. It's time for humanity to grow up and shed this ignorance called religion.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 06:13 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple, As we have all witnessed, christians are unable to remember their own history, and what they learn about current history is all wrong. They can't keep anything consistent with their own history, and they try to educate us on Muslims.

This is yet another proof that christianity is bad for society; it splits people when it should be bringing people together.
0 Replies