Amanda Knox

oralloy

Fri 25 Jun, 2010 10:50 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
You just support killing them, that's all. One a day, right?

"One for each day" refers to the number to kill, not the rate of killing.

Actually I favor genocide against Italy. The "killing Italian honors students" thing is just a nice signature line.

I suspect that you are too evil to understand why people like me stand up for what is right.
oralloy

Fri 25 Jun, 2010 10:50 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
no i meant supporting jailing innocent honour students doesn't make you a bad person

But it does. People who support putting innocent people in prison are among the most evil scum on the planet.

djjd62 wrote:
honour students think so great, oooh, look at me i'm an honour student, i say lock a few up, bring them back down to earth

I confess that I tended to never get along with honors students. They all tended to be Salieri types who worked really hard to achieve their status, and they tended to resent me for the being smarter than them without even making an effort to achieve anything.

But it is NEVER ok to intentionally put innocent people in prison.
0 Replies

djjd62

Fri 25 Jun, 2010 10:54 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I suspect that you are too evil to understand why people like me stand up for what is right.

i've always suspected i'm not evil enough, i'll have to work on that
Cycloptichorn

Fri 25 Jun, 2010 10:55 am
@oralloy,
You support Genocide against another country, but refer to others as evil?

You're a ******* nutjob, Oralloy.

Cycloptichorn
djjd62

Fri 25 Jun, 2010 10:58 am
@Cycloptichorn,
well, to be fair, it is only Italy, it's not like he's suggesting we nuke Norway or Sweden or someplace really cool like Canada
oralloy

Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:21 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
oralloy wrote:

i've always suspected i'm not evil enough, i'll have to work on that

You should strive for good, not for evil.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:22 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
You support Genocide against another country, but refer to others as evil?

You're a ******* nutjob, Oralloy.

Cycloptichorn

Yep. I figured you were too evil to be able to understand why I'd insist on doing the right thing.

Oh well.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:25 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
well, to be fair, it is only Italy, it's not like he's suggesting we nuke Norway or Sweden or someplace really cool like Canada

Indeed. But I didn't say anything about nukes. Why does everyone always think I want to nuke everyone?
0 Replies

Raphillon

Tue 6 Jul, 2010 04:10 am
@ossobuco,
Neither, sorry. I've read Sciascia and Camilleri. Smile
ossobuco

Tue 6 Jul, 2010 12:45 pm
@Raphillon,
Hi, Raphillon! How's the weather there?
Raphillon

Tue 13 Jul, 2010 07:06 am
@ossobuco,
Hi, Osso.
It is really really really really hot Smile

Well It was hot also when you asked. Sorry for the late reply Smile
How are you?
ossobuco

Tue 13 Jul, 2010 11:24 am
@Raphillon,
I'm fine. But, no travels to Italy until I win the lottery....
oralloy

Fri 16 Jul, 2010 02:57 pm
@ossobuco,
Another atrocity for ossobuco to excuse and obfuscate:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/06/earlyshow/main6650308.shtml
oralloy

Fri 16 Jul, 2010 02:59 pm
@Raphillon,
Raphillon wrote:

Hi, Osso.
It is really really really really hot Smile

That's no cause for smiling. Have a little thought for how the heat is affecting Amanda and Raffaele.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Fri 16 Jul, 2010 08:05 pm
@oralloy,
Ooh, that's ugly.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 31 Aug, 2010 04:48 am
FBI agent "horrified" by third world Italy:

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Investigators--Former-FBI-Agent-says-Knox-is-innocent-101839513.html

Quote:
"Horror," he said. "I felt I was looking into some bad dream." Moore says much of the evidence was so flawed, "It shouldn’t and it wouldn’t have been allowed into any case that I ever tried."

Moore says just as important was what he didn’t see - any evidence for the prosecution’s theory.

Quote:
"That was the most coercive interrogation that I have seen admitted into a court in the last 20 years," Moore said.
oralloy

Tue 7 Sep, 2010 11:58 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
FBI agent "horrified" by third world Italy:

That's now set Guede's lawyer to whining.....

http://abcnews.go.com/International/amanda-knox-lawyer-protests-fbi-agents-defense/story?id=11568465

Quote:
He pointed out that the building where the trial for the murder of Meredith Kercher was held had been the seat of the first university for judicial studies in Europe -- in 1308 -- before Christopher Columbus arrived in America.

"Ask yourselves what Americans were doing at that time in America," Biscotti said.

Biscotti took offense with statements made by Moore, a 25-year FBI veteran with international experience, implying that evidence was planted during the crime scene investigation.

"He said that investigators manipulated the evidence, an affirmation that would get you arrested in a minute, if you said it in Italy," Biscotti told ABC News.

Of course, being old does not in any way justify them intentionally putting innocent Americans in prison. And any country that intentionally puts innocent people in prison and then arrests people for complaining about it, is a rogue nation that is in need of bombardment by the US Air Force.
0 Replies

contrex

Sat 11 Sep, 2010 12:12 pm
There are good reasons why Amanda Knox was found guilty. She was found guilty because of the inconsistencies in her defence, and because her DNA was found on the supposed murder weapon. Aside from jingoism, there is no reason to believe that the two professional magistrates and six randomly selected lay people are any more likely to get it wrong than the 12 jurors who sit in British or American courts. Knox, who, as part of the appeals process, has the right to a retrial next year, is fortunate to be a foreigner in an Italian jail. There she has learnt the language, entered short-story competitions and sung with nuns. Better her plight than that of a poor black outsider sent to a brutal, overcrowded American prison, or to the electric chair. Or of some foreigners – Knox's 26-year sentence is little more than a third of the 70 years that the autistic Briton Gary McKinnon could face, simply for wanting to satisfy some curiosity about UFOs.
oralloy

Sat 11 Sep, 2010 12:38 pm
contrex wrote:
oralloy wrote:
contrex wrote:
He is an idiot and a dickhead.

This coming from a scumbag who supports putting innocent people in prison.

She's as guilty as hell.

Liar.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 11 Sep, 2010 12:39 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:
There are good reasons why Amanda Knox was found guilty.

Not really. It is just a matter of Italians being evil people.

contrex wrote:
She was found guilty because of the inconsistencies in her defence,

There was no inconsistency in her defense.

contrex wrote:
and because her DNA was found on the supposed murder weapon.

The "supposed" murder weapon clearly had absolutely nothing to do with the murder.

contrex wrote:
Aside from jingoism, there is no reason to believe that the two professional magistrates and six randomly selected lay people are any more likely to get it wrong than the 12 jurors who sit in British or American courts.

Those professional magistrates repeatedly allowed shoddy evidence to be heard as if it were credible, and they repeatedly blocked the defense from having it subjected to scrutiny by neutral scientists.

That would only pass muster in a third-world hellhole like Italy. You'd not see a judge do such a thing in an American or British courtroom.

contrex wrote:
Knox, who, as part of the appeals process, has the right to a retrial next year, is fortunate to be a foreigner in an Italian jail.

Yes, innocent people should always feel fortunate when Italians send them to prison on trumped up charges.
0 Replies