Elin Nordegren claims Victim Status

Miller

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 08:29 am
@Solmeci,
Solmeci wrote:

BTW I also believed she attacked him with the golf club.

Good for her, if she did.
Miller

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 08:32 am
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:

...money means nothing when it comes to healing a broken heart.

For $100 million ( which is the amount she received in the settlement ), believe me, my "broken heart" would be healed.
djjd62

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 08:35 am
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

Arella Mae wrote:

For $100 million ( which is the amount she received in the settlement ), believe me, my "broken heart" would be healed.

i could be healed for a tenth of that amount
Gargamel

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 09:11 am
Yeah, **** that bitch.

I mean first she obliterateed her family by having her husband screw countless whores. And if that weren't enough, she then established laws that entitle divorcees to a sum of their ex's money.

Forget that she could multiply that sum with book deals, her own reality TV show, or additional interviews. As is becoming the norm for celibrities in crisis. And instead has said she will say no more to the public than she has with People, which is consistent with the private life she's always maintained. Nevermind that she is instead pursuing a psychology degree.

That **** should rot in hell. Tiger is the real victim here (it is very important to clarify who does and does not have the right to be a victim in our society, and in spite of Tiger's being partially African American, we will give him a pass). For example, look what this is doing to his golf game. When people golf, they hit a ball until it goes into a hole. It follows then that any woman who interfere's with someone's golfing aptitude is a threat to our nation's freedom.
Linkat

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 11:09 am
@Solmeci,
I'm with you on all counts.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 11:12 am
@Arella Mae,
I guess I can see that - in either case, I'd have hit him with the golf club - probably worse than she did - he was lucky it could have been much much worse.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 07:46 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

Miller wrote:

Arella Mae wrote:

i could be healed for a tenth of that amount

Give me half and I'll heal you!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 07:50 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

... look what this is doing to his golf game.

His balls are old, seedy and probably on their way out to pasture.
Tough!
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 08:46 pm
@hawkeye10,
Sorry to be harsh, but with that much of a settlemen money, she should STFU. Besides, why does settlemens require such huge money loss/gain? Isn't it insatiable greed? A few times it's because of a frigid partner that causes infidelity, and such infidelity are punished unequally, some loses millins, some loses a few thousands.
This money mongering needs to stop!
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 09:15 pm
@HexHammer,
Quote:
didn't you hear.....according to her team Tigers team tried to push a lot of money at her in exchange for a non disclosure agreement about their marriage, but her being the anti gold digger she turned it down.

BTW- do you know how much she got just for her (not connected to the kids)? There is a non disclosure about that, but her team assured reporters that it was well north of the previous $100 million record.
HexHammer

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 09:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
didn't you hear.....according to her team Tigers team tried to push a lot of money at her in exchange for a non disclosure agreement about their marriage, but her being the anti gold digger she turned it down.

BTW- do you know how much she got just for her (not connected to the kids)? There is a non disclosure about that, but her team assured reporters that it was well north of the previous $100 million record.
Sorry, should have said I spoke in general terms, and not specificly on this topic. Sorry for going OT.
Just that I'v seen it too much, and lost it.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 04:28 am
@HexHammer,
Why should she STFU just because she got a settlement? And what's it to you and Hawk, anyway? The courts decided her settlement, not her, so why rail against her?
HexHammer

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 06:47 am
@Mame,
It was a misfire my good Mame, if it was possible ..it would have been deleted. Just forget it please.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 09:20 am
@Mame,
If it were a man instead of a woman, some men would be dancing in the streets about it. Tiger and his wife are public figures. Tiger, more so, for sure. Celebrities are always in the headlines. Personally, I wouldn't want my business out there like that but they have their rights. So, if she wants to write a book, do interviews, vent, or whatever I say she has every right so I'm with you about why should she shut up.
talk72000

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 12:00 pm
@Arella Mae,
Is she a closet Paul McCartney's ex, Heather Mills, i.e. a celebrity wannabe just from being married to a celebrity? Could be she wants her side shown after her press bashing regarding the golf incident.
Arella Mae

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 12:42 pm
@talk72000,
talk72000 wrote:

Is she a closet Paul McCartney's ex, Heather Mills, i.e. a celebrity wannabe just from being married to a celebrity? Could be she wants her side shown after her press bashing regarding the golf incident.
That is something you'd have to ask her. I don't see a thing wrong with her telling her side of the story. I don't think she has gone overboard with it as many celebrities do. I really feel for her. It's bad enough being so betrayed but then to have it broadcast all over the world has got to be so difficult.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2010 09:45 pm
BTW, Marriage is about property. Always was.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2010 09:51 pm
@plainoldme,
Quote:
BTW, Marriage is about property. Always was.
Someone should shoot a memo over to the Gay Rights Pressure groups, as they are obviously misinformed..
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2010 10:58 pm
Quote:
BEFORE you break out the tissues for Tiger Wood's ex-wife Elin Nordegren, ask yourself this: was this ever a real marriage or just a celebrity union of convenience?
If they really were in love, then how could she not have known he was busy playing around behind her back?

While Ms Nordegren was playing happy housewife at home, Woods was making his way through a list of women that sounds like a roll-call in a brothel: Holly, Jaimee, Jamie, Kalika, Mindy, Rachel, Cori, Joslyn, Julie, Loredana, Theresa and Raychel.

And they're just the ones we know about.

"I felt stupid as more things were revealed - how could I not have known anything?" Ms Nordegren has now said.

Indeed. And that's why it sounds to me like the marriage was a sham to start with.

Even a busy mother of two young kids - with all the help money can buy, let's remember - should have enough of a clue to know if her husband was playing around behind her back.

Perhaps you might miss the odd one-night stand - maybe - but serious continuing affairs with at least 12 women?

Give me a break. She really must have been totally stupid, or ridiculously naive, or just didn't care enough about Woods in the first place to pay enough attention. And he obviously didn't care enough about her.

Of course, it wouldn't have helped that Woods had a whole payroll of minions on hand to arrange his bimbo eruptions - flying women in and out, and putting them up in hotels around the world.

Ms Nordegren wasn't just duped by Woods, but an entire flotilla of golfing foot soldiers involved in a calculated game of deception.

And so, by most of our standards, this wasn't a marriage. He got a cute blonde on his arm who was content to take care of things on the home front, happily propping up his public image of a devoted family man.

She got the big-bucks celebrity lifestyle, the kids and the status of being Mrs Tiger Woods, and the promise of a big payday if divorce ever did come.

Yes, I do feel sorry for Elin, and yes, I think Woods is a nasty piece of work. But I am not sad this so-called marriage is over. However, I do feel sorry for their kids
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/opinion/tiger-woodss-ex-wife-elin-nordegren-was-pretty-green/story-e6frfhqf-1225910671450?from=public_rss

BINGO!

And now she says she is going to start a center to help kids of divorce, because she sees how bad divorce is for kids. SHe gets to be the victim, hero and slam Tiger all at once! She is either very smart or has good people advising her. Considering how she has parleyed a nanny job into wealth, fame, and high approval ratings I am going to go with smarts. Tiger was certainly out of His league. I have a feeling that while he thought that he was playing her she actually was playing him, but better.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 02:51 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
elin made it more our business when she did a 19 hour interview with people magazine as part of her PR effort to sell her sob story.

I would not wish to have Tiger lawyers on my side of a divorce as there seem little reasons to grant the woman a dime over the 30 millions or so the pre-nup is reported to call for unless she at least would sign a non-disclosure agreement.

The whole idea that she is free to speak out is strange to me.
0 Replies