Elin Nordegren claims Victim Status

Mame

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 06:28 pm
@BillRM,
LOL

You think YOU have the ability to speak for all womankind? Now, that's really amazing.
Intrepid

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 06:39 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
I don't see it. Show me.

You asking Hawkeye to show proof of an opinion on what other posters here are expressing in their hundreds of postings?

No. He's asking him to back up what he is saying with facts.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

You, apparently, think that a tomato is a vegetable.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 06:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

There is no such thing as perfect equality in practice and it is not even good in theory. Through out history what has worked best is the break down the relationship into smaller parts, with the woman leading some parts and the man the others. The overall general direction setting of the couples efforts has almost always been a male leadership role, and I advocate for it remaining so. Men are better at it, women too often get lead astray by emotions, suffer from clouded judgement.

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 07:01 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
You think YOU have the ability to speak for all womankind? Now, that's really amazing
Not at all. Men learn through trial and error about women, we are in a position to speak on women with clarity. In my experience it is rare to get an answer out of a woman that is both honest and clear. Question asking is the method used by men who have not yet learned better.
Intrepid

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 07:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
You must wear rubber boots with all the bullshit you sling around.
parados

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 07:38 pm
@Intrepid,
Nah, hawk just thinks "no" really means "yes". After all, how could a woman resist him.

Quote:
In my experience it is rare to get an answer out of a woman that is both honest and clear.
firefly

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 08:14 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
The overall general direction setting of the couples efforts has almost always been a male leadership role, and I advocate for it remaining so. Men are better at it, women too often get lead astray by emotions, suffer from clouded judgement.

Yup, Tiger Woods was really great in his "male leadership role" for his family. He didn't get lead astray by his emotions or suffer from clouded judgement. Rolling Eyes
He made a thoughtful and considered decision to get involved with 15 publicity seeking bimbos as a way to maintain his family's privacy and contribute to the stability of his marriage. Laughing And it sure did wonders for his career and his children's homelife.

A perfect example of why men, with their clear thinking and good judgment, should be in charge. Very Happy

BillRM

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 08:18 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
Many men CHEAT on their wives

Many women cheat on their husbands you point being what?

Quote:
Who comprise the majority of the murderers? Men!

Men are indeed far more aggressed on the whole then women that is why you are able to be posting on a worldwide computer network instead of living in a cave for example by a nice fire.

It were not women who push over the next hill or the next ocean or drag the secrets of nature kicking and screaming into the light of day.

It does have it downsize such a higher murder rate however and a war now and then.
msolga

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 08:19 pm
@firefly,
By golly, I think you've hit the nail right on the head, firefly!
There should be more men like Tiger to lead the way! Very Happy
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 08:29 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
Many men CHEAT on their wives

Many women cheat on their husbands you point being what?

Quote:
Who comprise the majority of the murderers? Men!

Men are indeed far more aggressed on the whole then women that is why you are able to be posting on a worldwide computer network instead of living in a cave for example by a nice fire.

It were not women who push over the next hill or the next ocean or drag the secrets of nature kicking and screaming into the light of day.

It does have it downsize such a higher murder rate however and a war now and then.

No, it is the women who gathered the food to feed the man. It is the women who bore the children and raised them. It is the women who provided the clothing and shelter.

Would you be of the same opinions if it were Elan that was paying Tiger instead of the other way around?

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Intrepid

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 08:32 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Nah, hawk just thinks "no" really means "yes". After all, how could a woman resist him.

Hawkeye wrote:
Quote:
In my experience it is rare to get an answer out of a woman that is both honest and clear.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train
stops. In Hawkeye's mind, there is a think station.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 08:49 pm
@Intrepid,
Quote:
No, it is the women who gathered the food to feed the man. It is the women who bore the children and raised them. It is the women who provided the clothing and shelter.

And women still would be doing so in the caves and dying in whole scale lots in child birth if it was not for the very characters of men that some of the women here had been complaining about.
Intrepid

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 08:58 pm
@BillRM,
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/laff9og.gif
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 03:57 am
Quote:
HAMLET Get thee to a nunnery: why wouldst thou be a
breeder of sinners? I am myself indifferent honest;
but yet I could accuse me of such things that it
were better my mother had not borne me: I am very
proud, revengeful, ambitious, with more offences at
my beck than I have thoughts to put them in,
imagination to give them shape, or time to act them
in. What should such fellows as I do crawling
between earth and heaven? We are arrant knaves,
all; believe none of us. Go thy ways to a nunnery.
Where's your father?
OPHELIA At home, my lord.
HAMLET Let the doors be shut upon him, that he may play the
fool no where but in's own house. Farewell.
OPHELIA O, help him, you sweet heavens!
HAMLET If thou dost marry, I'll give thee this plague for
thy dowry: be thou as chaste as ice, as pure as
snow, thou shalt not escape calumny. Get thee to a
nunnery, go: farewell. Or, if thou wilt needs
marry, marry a fool; for wise men know well enough
what monsters you make of them. To a nunnery, go,
and quickly too. Farewell.
OPHELIA O heavenly powers, restore him!
HAMLET I have heard of your paintings too, well enough; God
has given you one face, and you make yourselves
another: you jig, you amble, and you lisp, and
nick-name God's creatures, and make your wantonness
your ignorance. Go to, I'll no more on't; it hath
made me mad. I say, we will have no more marriages:
those that are married already, all but one, shall
live; the rest shall keep as they are. To a
nunnery, go.

Act 3 Scene 1
parados

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 12:46 pm
@spendius,
And how do you think that is relevant spendi?
Other than it shows that men are wont to treat women badly?
spendius

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 01:42 pm
@parados,
It was merely an illustration of the antiquity of the nature of things in relation to men who are apt to have temptations thrown their way which it is thus unscientific to set aside by citing those men who are not apt to such suffering and thus prone to take a high moral stance in keeping with their station.

We do have, it seems, 15 ladies who were happy to break the union rules of the sisterhood. And one who thinks Shakespeare was either kidding or she was special enough to overcome the science and to deserve something better than a Swedish Joe Blow.

The tale reflects on women more than men and styling the 15 as "bimbos" does not answer the case.

Our sporting hero, Wayne Rooney, is entangled in a similar situation I'm afraid to say.

parados

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 01:53 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
It was merely an illustration of the antiquity of the nature of things in relation to men who are apt to have temptations thrown their way which it is thus unscientific to set aside by citing those men who are not apt to such suffering and thus prone to take a high moral stance in keeping with their station.

That is an interesting if somewhat wrong interpretation.

"Thou shalt not escape calumny" would show that women's reputations are unfairly attacked such as hawkeye has attacked Elin.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 02:21 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Thou shalt not escape calumny" would show that women's reputations are unfairly attacked such as hawkeye has attacked Elin
Not giving her a free pass is not me attacking her. She married the guy, she was paying so little attention to him that he (she says) was able to run around with other women and text other women constantly with her remaining clueless, and while I figure that she was running after Tiger with a golf club because she blamed Tiger for degrading her reputation in truth she greatly contributed to it.
Arella Mae

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 02:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
She was home TAKING CARE OF HIS HOUSE AND CHILDREN! What is wrong with you? Wait, don't answer that. I already know. Stop blaming HER for his being unfaithful! It's not like he only did it once. He had how many on the side? It's not like he met someone else and fell in love. He's a dog!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 02:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
She married the guy, she was paying so little attention to him that he (she says) was able to run around with other women and text other women constantly with her remaining clueless

It's interesting how you paint her as a victim now hawkeye.