Something Terrible Is Happening To Me

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 10:14 am
As many of you know, squinney and I have split yet again, ostensibly for good. No rancor, no fighting, no meanness. We are living in the same apartment complex and in fact our apartments face each other. It just shook out that way. We've been separated like 2 weeks.

Since this happened quite a few women have volunteered to "help me through this tough time" This is a sentence that has various meanings as you know. Anyway, and old friend of mine from back in the day... a very attractive girl, came into town to see the band Saturday and I let her stay at my place so she wouldn't have to drive home (about 30 miles ) after drinking and partying all night. Now, I'm not saying she would have hopped in the sack with me, but I do know that my only intention was to make up the sofa for her and let her crash which is exactly what happened. I don't feel it would be prudent to just start hopping in the sack with girls/women and I don't think even if I wanted to it would be respectful to squinney. I know if the time comes, and it may, that she starts seeing someone or enters into a new relationship it will be painful for me and it would be especially painful for me if it happened right away, so why would I behave in a manner that could cause those feelings in her? I wouldn't and won't. We obviously can't make our marriage work, we've given it one hell of a try over the years, and that's the way it is... but I will always love her. How that love might will develop and change in it's nature remains to be seen.

Anyway, the point is, I seem to have have fucked up and conducted myself in a mature and decent fashion. Do you think I may be terminally ill or something?

wandeljw

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 10:24 am
I, for one, am honestly concerned for you. Are you okay?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 10:24 am
Whew, sorry to hear that. Hope things work out well for both of ya.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 10:30 am
@wandeljw,
well thanks but I'm fine. Truly.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 10:55 am
Have you and Squinney tried being in a relationship but not living together? I always thought my ideal relationship would be one man but two houses. You each have freedom, but you also have each other. It's easy to find sex, it's hard to find someone who really loves you and cares about you.
farmerman

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 12:04 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
I got one question dude. Do you use A2k as a substitute for talking with your (now)_ ex-woman? Had you been more of a guy who tries to really discuss things and stop issues from becoming problems, maybe youd still be with Squinney.
Ive always liked you two as a pair when youve posted together, but then I began noticing that the deeper feelings were gradually being shared with us and I wondered whether both you and she sort of quit hanging out with each other.?

Damn Shame son, Nothin more pathetic than a lonely ole rock n roller, or his lonely ole lady.

You gotta get you second opinion or else get your ass kicked .

Id be glad to do it but I dont know you well enough to volunteer. Thats somethin you need a close friend to do on you.

I bet she just freaked after having to wash those really faggy leopard skin pants one more time.
CoastalRat

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 12:20 pm
You? Acting in a mature and decent fashion? Actually, it seems you may well have acted that way. Proud of you man. Dang proud.

Wish both you and Squinney well. Take care.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 12:21 pm
It always disturbs me to see couples split like this, when, to my mind, they belong together. I also don't undrestand how two can be together for so many years before they split the blanket. One to six years almost makes sense, but not beyond that.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 12:23 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Hey, Music Man, I've been so concentrating on getting myself well that I have not been following your life. I'm so sorry it hasn't worked for the two of you. I like you both so much and hoped that your love would prevail. Is there someway that you can remain just best friends? You are wise about waiting a while before you date someone else. It shows how much love and respect you have for Squinnie

Farmerman is suggesting something that that makes good sense. Think about it.

Much love, BBB
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 12:37 pm
@farmerman,
no farmerman I do not. suinney and I talk and have talked all the time for many years. we know each other better than we know ourselves. You have made a major leap to a mistaken conclusion.

I'm not lonely and I don't believe squinney is either but thanks for you concern.

I'm not someone who poses as a bad ass... but there have been a lot of people impaled on the idea of giving me an ass whuppin. much to their dismay and my face is still pretty. When people see something small and cute and furry they automatically assume it's a little bunny when in reality it's often a badger.

as far as my fagfgy pants go, I do my own laundry, and my leopard pants are popular with the people who come to see the shows. You surely don't think I wear them when I'm out to dinner or going to Home Depot do you?

sometines a thing is merely exactly what it appears to be. Revisit the original post.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 12:38 pm
@CoastalRat,
thank you for getting the self deprecating humor behind the post. Everything is fine. Very Happy
dyslexia

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 12:44 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
can I assume you wouldn't notice a Stetson across the way?
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 12:49 pm
Farmerman my good friend, I took your advice to heart and learned something. I just got off the phone with squinney and she told me that she could live with the faggy leopard pants but when I added the top and headband that was the last straw. I have a call in to my attorney to see if fashion faux pas is grounds for divorce.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/fanpose.jpg
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 12:50 pm
@dyslexia,
I probably wouldn't pay attention. BTW do you know why women from Texas are bowlegged? Because cowboys eat with their hats on.
wandeljw

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 12:53 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

Farmerman my good friend, I took your advice to heart and learned something. I just got off the phone with squinney and she told me that she could live with the faggy leopard pants but when I added the top and headband that was the last straw. I have a call in to my attorney to see if fashion faux pas is grounds for divorce.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/fanpose.jpg

I see no reason why you can not wear this while shopping at the Home Depot.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 01:01 pm
I would be embarrassed if I showed up as playmate of the month on www.peopleofwalmart.com Laughing
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 02:16 pm
Well, I don't know you and your (ex) spouse, but it sounds like you are in mourning after losing something - whether it is for the best or not.

The nice thing about separating on good terms is that you can have any kind of relationship you want with that person.

So you are free to enter into another whole dimension - or not.

0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 02:21 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

I probably wouldn't pay attention. BTW do you know why women from Texas are bowlegged? Because cowboys eat with their hats on.
lol
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 02:28 pm
Your separation may be the best thing for both of you, for all I know, Bear, but I'm sorry to hear of it anyway. My very best wishes to both you & squinney.These things are never easy.
spendius

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 04:38 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
Anyway, and old friend of mine from back in the day... a very attractive girl, came into town to see the band Saturday and I let her stay at my place so she wouldn't have to drive home (about 30 miles ) after drinking and partying all night. Now, I'm not saying she would have hopped in the sack with me, but I do know that my only intention was to make up the sofa for her and let her crash which is exactly what happened. I don't feel it would be prudent to just start hopping in the sack with girls/women and I don't think even if I wanted to it would be respectful to squinney.

A real rock and roller would have banged the ass off her BVTH. Methinks, you might have been concerned about not being able to get it up for her and are using that Adonis type "virtue" which Shakespeare made such a good joke of in his Venus and Adonis poem to excuse yourself.

She must have been terribly disappointed after travelling 30 miles to find you such a nice boy. What Sid Vicious would have said doesn't bear thinking about.