Something Terrible Is Happening To Me

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 06:57 pm
@spendius,
I'm a rocker Ringo... not a rock n roller. Go put on a Cliff Richard record and have some Geritol.

As for excuses, although I don't swing that way I'm sure if it was as hard as blue steel you could easily get in in your maw with light shining through on both sides.

I'm sure after buggering your limey ass through your school days you'd prefer any Nancy (proper name or describer) . Cheers, bitch.
dlowan

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 07:07 pm
@msolga,
msolga wrote:

Your separation may be the best thing for both of you, for all I know, Bear, but I'm sorry to hear of it anyway. My very best wishes to both you & squinney.These things are never easy.

What da Puddy Tat said, cos she put it good and all.

0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 07:09 pm
Hey BP! Check out my new guitar effects pedal

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8776/talentsimulator.jpg
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 07:30 pm
@panzade,
I don't think it's likely you need one of those Panzade but I know a lot of people who could use one. Laughing
dlowan

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 07:46 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

I don't think it's likely you need one of those Panzade but I know a lot of people who could use one. Laughing

You should both come to NYC when I am there for a de-honeymoon.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 07:49 pm
@msolga,
I care about both of you too. You probably remember me, if at all, as arguing with you, Bear, but, eh, it has been fondly, however irate I was. I miss hearing from Squinney more often, even if her signature line embarrasses me, but that's not a knock.

Love you both, and good luck and kindness in the transition.

My ex called a couple of days ago. It's been fifteen years since stuff fell apart. Regard and love can continue, sometimes, not always right away, and neither of us want to go back.

I now don't think of all those years as a loss. That took a bit of time.

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 07:52 pm

I wish u both the best, Bear.
I hope that everything will turn out well for both of u.

David
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 07:54 pm
@dlowan,
There's an idea..
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 05:35 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Hey man--it goes without saying that I wish you all well. You, Squinney and the attractive blast from the past.

It seems reasonable from your evidence that the sexual implications of the situation were uppermost in your mind. The ABFTP drove 30 miles to "see the band", got a backstage pass and partied with you all night. Then got herself into your pad with Squinney across the hall with antenna tuned.

As fm suggested, your post was aimed at Squinney. A "nothing happened--honest" affair. Maybe nothing did. But the image in the picture, the priapic guitar licks, the hero status, the love songs, the partying, the booze etc etc, the nature of rockers, don't really correlate with tucking the APFTP up on the sofa and spending a lonely night in your bedroom. The ABFTP only needs to roll her eyes and say "Well he would say that wouldn't he?" and the jury does some eye-rolling on its own account. It would in my pub if I went in with a story like that.

As things stand her obvious offer was scorned and no attractive woman is happy about that sort of thing.

An attractive man, as you are at pains to point out you are such, needs to avoid situations with women unless he is prepared to finish the job.

Trying to shift the heat on to me with asserted insults is neither here nor there. We all like Sir Cliff here. Nobody knows a thing about his sex life. There's Devil Woman and Living Doll to deal with.

If you really love Squinney you should get over there and make it work on her terms. That's what love is. It's unconditional. It's an empty word otherwise.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 05:50 am
@Green Witch,
I'm not looking for sex, a girlfriend, casual dating or a relationship. I'm about the work. I'm in terrifc shape and can out perform any 25 year old around, but I also realize this can't last much longer, so I'm leaving it all on the floor. I work hard and give 110%, not to be a cliche,not only to my shows but to my body so I can keep doing it, but I AM 61 and who knows what might happen.

In addition, although I have been married more than once, squinney has been the one true love in my life and one is sufficient. Very Happy She deserves to be happy and content, and although she would be the first to agree that you can't make a person happy, you are responsible for your own happiness, if our being together is a detriment to that somehow then we need to be separated.

As for you Farmerman, one of my very favorite people here I'm sure you realize that my response to you was just playing hard back. Spendius, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Laughing

I actually made this post, in my own twisted BP way, because I was amazed myself that after all these years I truly felt more concerned with another person's feelings than my dick, and that the girl in question, an old friend, was treated like an old friend and could have been a guy who crashed on my sofa.

I'm a smart guy but I've been pretty stupid about women most of my life and squinney was the first person, aside from my children, that I loved more than myself. That's a good thing and a lesson learned.

In my life I've been stabbed, shot, had a couple of drug overdoses back in the day, survived a plethora of horrific wrecks and most recently walked away from a potential deathbed, which some of you remember. If there is a God, perhaps He's been keeping me around long enough to wise up. I'm working on it.

Anyway, I didn't want anyone to think this was either a whiny post or a post meant to get any poor Steve bullshit.

dyslexia

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 07:44 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
well Steve, frankly I don't give a rat's ass.
spendius

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 09:12 am
@dyslexia,
Not even about Squinney and the ABFTP? Shame on you dys. We are only here, biologically, to protect females. Aren't we?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 11:04 am
@dyslexia,
well dys, I would expect nothing less.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 11:15 am
@spendius,
you are entirely off base. Seriously 180 degrees. First off squinney is out of town. Second off she knew I had company coming in from out of town. Thirdly, she knows, and has always known that my personal behavior isn't the same as my 80's crotch rocker schtick. Fourthly to suggest that squinney is the kind of person who would stay up until 3 in the morning with her "antenna tuned" shows exactly how ignorant you are about who she is.

It is you who are insulting sir, speaking entirely out of school, and in fact I don't believe Farmerman hinted or intimated that my post was a denial of any kind to squiney or anyone else. In addition, as I made clear in my post, there is no indication that ABFTP placed herself in my apartment for any reason other than a place to crash with an old friend, so you've insulted her as well as me and squinney.

You can say anything you like, but that's the whole of it. There were a bunch of people there who drove 75 miles to see us btw. We're lucky that way to have loyal friends and fans.
I'm sorry I brought it up. It becamse completely misconstrued and the fodder for nonsense, and no one would think so more than squinney. There was a time a person could post something here if for no other reason than catharsis or expressing a though and there would be non judgmental acceptance. Somewhere along the line, or more to the point during the last election cycle, I got drummed out of the club. Well Hell, so much for that. I think I'll ask the hamsters to remove it. Cheers.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 11:56 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Aw, bvt, don't give Spendius the satisfaction.
I'm glad you posted this thread, it was a significant comment you made.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 12:19 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
I'm working on it.

<nods at the bvt>

taking care of yourself enough to get to this point, and to be aware of it, is an accomplishment.

keep on riding that bike
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 01:22 pm
Hey Bear, how is the personal trainer training working out? Do you like it? Is it a new career in the making? Technically, you could still wear the tights and save on wardrobe costs.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 03:24 pm
still working on my certification. It went on hold for a time... personal issues...but I'm back at it.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 09:36 pm
Oh, for the love of...

In the interest of truth and against the revisionist tripe that bipolar-speaks-with-forked-tongue is shoveling here...

He did not witness some overarching decline of civilized discourse, or falling off of intelligent exchange of stories here at A2K. That's not what happened. What happened was he came whining in here around the time he and Squinney started having problems, and everyone didn't automatically take his side and stroke his pin head and tell him "poor baby, everything will be all right". Some people (I was the one he took most offense to, but I wasn't the only one) gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was a grownup and could take an honest answer. Big mistake.

The election only served to highlight just how surley a little punk he could be, as he spent the entire election cycle showing his ass and trying to get revenge on all those bad old A2K people who "drummed him out".

No one drummed him out. He opted out of being a grownup man and chose to be a whiny self-absorbed pain in the ass.

So now he's back looking for a pat on the back for not f*cking somebody.

I was only interested in setting the record straight for those he is lying to about being "drummed out" of anything.

I'm not interested in his answer to me, so I'll be putting his silly ass back on ignore now. I had his other pseudoname on ignore, but not the new one, which is how I got to see this crap to start with.

Cheers.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 09:50 pm
Male menopause is a bitch BVT.