Hagee urges McCain to wage war on iran for END-TIMES!

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 08:58 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56938 wrote:
You would have had to travel all the way around to the Eastern Front to join your fellow comrades. And I don't buy this revisionist idea that our generals opposed the bombing. It sounds like crap. Even if it were true, MacArthur for one is a lousy source. He wanted to expand the Korean War by dumping nukes on China. Old men looking for a place in Heaven are capable of saying all kinds of sentimental junk toward the end.:no:

LOL you are a history teacher and you didnt know your top 3 military men didnt think the BOMB was neceassary,very poor,then again sometimes people dont want to know the truth and turn a blind eye,dont they ?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 09:02 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56949 wrote:
Fatal_Freedoms;56947 wrote:

Yeah.....I'm certified in Composite Social Studies. Think what you want, FF. I'm done with you and your cohorts here. Goodbye forever.:FU1:

Your definately "certified" pino Very Happy Oh come on pino,dont go.we are just playing with you Very Happy
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 09:46 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56949 wrote:
Fatal_Freedoms;56947 wrote:

Yeah.....I'm certified in Composite Social Studies. Think what you want, FF. I'm done with you and your cohorts here. Goodbye forever.:FU1:

i wouldn't think pino would teach an objective view anyhow...i remember when i was first taught about the bombs and the teacher asked us whether we thought it was right or not. Pino is too busy imposing his view on the minds of small children who cannot think critically for themselves.
g-man

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 03:50 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56985 wrote:
Pinochet73;56949 wrote:

i wouldn't think pino would teach an objective view anyhow...i remember when i was first taught about the bombs and the teacher asked us whether we thought it was right or not. Pino is too busy imposing his view on the minds of small children who cannot think critically for themselves.

I'm curious, did the teacher who asked if you thought killing 200,000 Japanese with two bombs, preceded the question with any details of the atrocities perpetrated by the Japanese? Such as the rape of Nanking. 13 million killed in blood sport contest. Or do Chinese not merit consideration in the big scheme?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 06:26 pm
@g-man,
g-man;57019 wrote:
Fatal_Freedoms;56985 wrote:

I'm curious, did the teacher who asked if you thought killing 200,000 Japanese with two bombs, preceded the question with any details of the atrocities perpetrated by the Japanese? Such as the rape of Nanking. 13 million killed in blood sport contest. Or do Chinese not merit consideration in the big scheme?

actually yes. :thumbup:
g-man

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 11:27 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57024 wrote:

actually yes.

Actually yes, she did inform the students of the Japanese atrocities? Or Chinese merit notice?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 10:20 am
@g-man,
g-man;57029 wrote:
Actually yes, she did inform the students of the Japanese atrocities? Or Chinese merit notice?

Teacher was a him, and yes he did inform us of Japanese atrocities.

I don't really see where you are trying to go with this but it is possible to be objectional and unbiased when teaching history to a practical degree.
g-man

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 01:27 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57034 wrote:

I don't really see where you are trying to go with this but it is possible to be objectional and unbiased when teaching history to a practical degree.

I don't believe that it is feasible to be American and teach an unbiased view of events of WWII. There is no way to justify any actions taken by the Japanese.
Actions taken to prevent any further acts of violence by aggressors who had every intention of "ruling the world" mercilessly are each and every one acceptable.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 04:03 pm
@g-man,
g-man;57039 wrote:
I don't believe that it is feasible to be American and teach an unbiased view of events of WWII.

To a practical extent it is entirely possible
g-man

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 05:11 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57048 wrote:
To a practical extent it is entirely possible

Practicality has nothing to do with anything. Unless attempting to Portray the U.S. as errant in it's use of the atom bomb without presenting the atrocities of the enemies of the allies which without question developed much animosity and hatred for those races of people. Making the decision to use the weapon easy and easily supported by the populations of the victims of the Axis countries.

People who target the U.S. usually do so because they are politically motivated. Lately, hatred of our president cause people to turn on their own nation in favor of nations who do little or nothing for their own citizens. Ignoring the abuse and absence of any effort to improve the lives of their citizens. Living lavish lives in the process. And this is ignored in favor of degrading and defaming a nation in which they enjoy freedoms bestowed upon them by the sacrifice of others. Yes, there's better ways to deal with adversity and animosity between nations. None of those options are exorcised by nations the U.S. are in conflict with. The U.S. has a responsibility to lead the way in diplomacy. But, the leaders of the U.S. are just as human and ego ridden as the leaders of any other nation. But, they are not given any leeway.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 05:18 pm
@g-man,
g-man;57053 wrote:
Practicality has nothing to do with anything. Unless attempting to Portray the U.S. as errant in it's use of the atom bomb without presenting the atrocities of the enemies of the allies which without question developed much animosity and hatred for those races of people. Making the decision to use the weapon easy and easily supported by the populations of the victims of the Axis countries.

People who target the U.S. usually do so because they are politically motivated. Lately, hatred of our president cause people to turn on their own nation in favor of nations who do little or nothing for their own citizens. Ignoring the abuse and absence of any effort to improve the lives of their citizens. Living lavish lives in the process. And this is ignored in favor of degrading and defaming a nation in which they enjoy freedoms bestowed upon them by the sacrifice of others. Yes, there's better ways to deal with adversity and animosity between nations. None of those options are exorcised by nations the U.S. are in conflict with. The U.S. has a responsibility to lead the way in diplomacy. But, the leaders of the U.S. are just as human and ego ridden as the leaders of any other nation. But, they are not given any leeway.

What the **** does that have to do with absolutely anything?
g-man

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 07:49 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57054 wrote:
What the *** does that have to do with absolutely anything?

It has everything to do with the debate concerning using the bomb on Japan.
The dumb ass teacher you mentioned in post 123 who asked you if you believe the U.S. was right or wrong in using it..? Did not ask you the question expecting anyone to say "yes". If you had any doubts, it was his goal to re-teach you. His goal was to "expose" the evil of America.
It has everything to do with the debate concerning people targeting innocent people for the sake of political agendas. There is no practical way to justify the actions of the people who have declared America the enemy and do all sorts of sordid things to hurt her and her citizens.
But, I suspect that your question of what "that" has to do with anything stems from the possibility that you can no longer debate the issue without realizing that you are wrong. So, end it with an attempt at an insulting question. If keyboards could stutter. heh?
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 08:12 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Expose the evil of America?

Anything bad spoken of the homeland is a conspiracy! They're not patriotic! Evil people! Perfection, we are pefection! Everything we have done is right and just!

You don't by chance pollute the AM waves, do you?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 09:57 pm
@g-man,
g-man;57128 wrote:
It has everything to do with the debate concerning using the bomb on Japan.
The dumb ass teacher you mentioned in post 123 who asked you if you believe the U.S. was right or wrong in using it..? Did not ask you the question expecting anyone to say "yes". If you had any doubts, it was his goal to re-teach you. His goal was to "expose" the evil of America.
It has everything to do with the debate concerning people targeting innocent people for the sake of political agendas. There is no practical way to justify the actions of the people who have declared America the enemy and do all sorts of sordid things to hurt her and her citizens.
But, I suspect that your question of what "that" has to do with anything stems from the possibility that you can no longer debate the issue without realizing that you are wrong. So, end it with an attempt at an insulting question. If keyboards could stutter. heh?

Problem is you went on some obscure rant about war crimes in WWII when I simply said it is possible to be objective in teaching history.

And no he did not ask the question expecting any particular answer, it was a right or wrong question. some said it was right. some said it was wrong. Simple as that. but i do see your attempt to smear someone who you know nothing about nor have ever met.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 11:35 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57136 wrote:
Problem is you went on some obscure rant about war crimes in WWII when I simply said it is possible to be objective in teaching history.

And no he did not ask the question expecting any particular answer, it was a right or wrong question. some said it was right. some said it was wrong. Simple as that. but i do see your attempt to smear someone who you know nothing about nor have ever met.

But... they're exposing the evils of America!!!!!!

http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/hermes/doc/talks/2004-02-ukuug/crybaby.png
0 Replies