Hagee urges McCain to wage war on iran for END-TIMES!

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 08:53 pm
@g-man,
g-man;56538 wrote:
Hagee urges McCain to wage war on iran for END-TIMES!

Have you listened to Obama and Clintoon lately? They both state that they will do whatever it takes to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. Seems it's bound to happen regardless of who runs the show.
In this event, I support whatever any one of them do. Iran intends to become "the" power in the mid east. That's not a good thing for anyone.

I have no reason to believe Iran is any more of a threat than Iraq was, if they had shown the same intention of attacking us as we do of them, they'd be wiped off the map by now!
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 09:08 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56548 wrote:
You're going to HATE an entire state based on that? Man, do you ever take stuff personally. No wonder your nads seem to be in a knot over Bush.:no:

No, just take it off my "places I'd like to be" list.
g-man

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 06:51 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56553 wrote:
I have no reason to believe Iran is any more of a threat than Iraq was, if they had shown the same intention of attacking us as we do of them, they'd be wiped off the map by now!

If you have no reason to believe that Iran is a threat, you're not paying attention to the news. Left and right wing sources are proclaiming Iran a threat.
Or, you are not hearing the president of that nation proclaiming his vision of a planet minus Israel and threats he is generous with concerning any who aid Israel.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 06:57 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56553 wrote:

Hello? Have you ever heard of the Iranian Hostage Crisis? Now....tell me again how that was our fault?:FU1:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 06:59 pm
@g-man,
g-man;56585 wrote:
If you have no reason to believe that Iran is a threat, you're not paying attention to the news. Left and right wing sources are proclaiming Iran a threat.
Or, you are not hearing the president of that nation proclaiming his vision of a planet minus Israel and threats he is generous with concerning any who aid Israel.

The real issue is FF's hatred for the U.S. He just hates his own country with a passion, and would like to see it destroyed. He also knows that won't happen, so he feels safe trashing it constantly. He's the personification of TREASON. :no:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:01 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;56560 wrote:
No, just take it off my "places I'd like to be" list.

I can relate. For example, I think New York is fool of stooges, given the fact they elected Skag-Bag, Ho-Cake Hillary as their senator, just because she's the Man-Whore's old lady.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:30 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56589 wrote:
I can relate. For example, I think New York is fool of stooges, given the fact they elected Skag-Bag, Ho-Cake Hillary as their senator, just because she's the Man-Whore's old lady.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

If that isn't irony.... :rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:31 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56587 wrote:
Hello? Have you ever heard of the Iranian Hostage Crisis? Now....tell me again how that was our fault?:FU1:

Have you ever heard of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

they are no threat to us.
g-man

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:33 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56588 wrote:
The real issue is FF's hatred for the U.S. He just hates his own country with a passion, and would like to see it destroyed. He also knows that won't happen, so he feels safe trashing it constantly. He's the personification of TREASON. :no:

I was under the distinct impression that Fatal was a woman.
To hate this country one would surely never have visited another.
Thus working out of ignorance rather than treasonous motivation.
g-man

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:47 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56602 wrote:

Have you ever heard of the rape of Nanking? Is there any evidence that if the Japanese could have conquered even some American territory the same would not have occurred? 13 million dead Chinese men, women and children. Most, the victims of a blood sport created by the Japanese military to entertain their troops and celebrated back home and medals given by Japanese hierarchy to those who were the most imaginative in methods and for numbers.

13 million Chinese vs 200,000 Japanese. Minus the slaughter that would have occurred had the invasion of Japan happened.
Japan lost their bid at world domination and still had 75% of their army intact when they surrendered. The only nation who lost a war with that statistic.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:53 pm
@g-man,
g-man;56607 wrote:
Have you ever heard of the rape of Nanking? Is there any evidence that if the Japanese could have conquered even some American territory the same would not have occurred? 13 million dead Chinese men, women and children. Most, the victims of a blood sport created by the Japanese military to entertain their troops and celebrated back home and medals given by Japanese hierarchy to those who were the most imaginative in methods and for numbers.

13 million Chinese vs 200,000 Japanese. Minus the slaughter that would have occurred had the invasion of Japan happened.
Japan lost their bid at world domination and still had 75% of their army intact when they surrendered. The only nation who lost a war with that statistic.

Wow, you lost the point entirely! Congratulations for not being able to follow the conversation. :thumbup:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:56 pm
@g-man,
g-man;56604 wrote:
I was under the distinct impression that Fatal was a woman.
To hate this country one would surely never have visited another.
Thus working out of ignorance rather than treasonous motivation.

Please show me were i ever said i hated this country?

thats the problem with you neo-cons, everybody that disagrees with you is suddenly Anti-American! (McCarthy :dunno:)
g-man

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 08:03 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56610 wrote:
Wow, you lost the point entirely! Congratulations for not being able to follow the conversation. :thumbup:

Use your elegance to guide me back. I thought we were discussing the possibility of Iran presenting a threat to the U.S.. You threw in Hiroshima and Nagasaki I assumed to suggest that Japan could not be a threat to the U.S..
I was simply highlighting the fact that after killing 13million Chinese, the U.S. would have been foolish to not totally impress upon the people of Japan that continued hostilities would not be tolerated.
Iran has expressed a desire to attain nuclear power and has proclaimed their hostile intentions. Considering the hostilities perpetrated by fellow Arabs, I do not take their threats lightly. All of the current candidates for president have voiced their intention to prevent Iran from attaining that ability.
g-man

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 08:06 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56612 wrote:

thats the problem with you neo-cons, everybody that disagrees with you is suddenly Anti-American! (McCarthy :dunno:)

I made this statement in response to a statement by Pinochet about you. I have no clue how you feel about America.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 08:09 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56602 wrote:

Bombing Japan saved the lives of millions. A MILLION U.S. TROOPS WERE EXPECTED TO BE LOST DIGGING THE SAMURAI-OBSESSED JAPANESE OUT OF THEIR ISLANDS. And of course they would've been forced to kill an untold number of civilians.:no:

Why do I have to teach you everything, Log Cabin Man? Why? :no:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 08:11 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56612 wrote:

Okay.....I'll say it again: your 911 statements.:thumbdown:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 08:53 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56619 wrote:
Bombing Japan saved the lives of millions. A MILLION U.S. TROOPS WERE EXPECTED TO BE LOST DIGGING THE SAMURAI-OBSESSED JAPANESE OUT OF THEIR ISLANDS. And of course they would've been forced to kill an untold number of civilians.:no:

Why do I have to teach you everything, Log Cabin Man? Why? :no:

Wow, you guys must be off kilter today or something.

My point was that we are the only nation to ever use the nuke, no nation on earth can possibly match either our conventional or nuclear strength and again i say Iran is no threat.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 08:57 pm
@g-man,
g-man;56616 wrote:
Use your elegance to guide me back. I thought we were discussing the possibility of Iran presenting a threat to the U.S.. You threw in Hiroshima and Nagasaki I assumed to suggest that Japan could not be a threat to the U.S..
I was simply highlighting the fact that after killing 13million Chinese, the U.S. would have been foolish to not totally impress upon the people of Japan that continued hostilities would not be tolerated.
Iran has expressed a desire to attain nuclear power and has proclaimed their hostile intentions. Considering the hostilities perpetrated by fellow Arabs, I do not take their threats lightly. All of the current candidates for president have voiced their intention to prevent Iran from attaining that ability.

I was not talking about japan, merely stating that the US is the only nation to ever actually use Nukes and even to this day no nation can match our nuclear arsenal. That being said, how do we have the authority to tell what nations can have nukes and what nations can't?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 12:51 pm
@g-man,
g-man;56607 wrote:

" the japenese were ready to surrender and it wasn't necessary to hit them with that awful thing" Dwight Eisenhower.
g-man

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:24 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56624 wrote:
I was not talking about japan, merely stating that the US is the only nation to ever actually use Nukes and even to this day no nation can match our nuclear arsenal. That being said, how do we have the authority to tell what nations can have nukes and what nations can't?

The U.S. was avoiding landing troops on the shores of Japan. They were well prepared and willing to kill as many Americans as they could to avoid defeat.
Winning wars always requires killing more of them than you lose.
The authority comes from the fact that all current nuclear capable nations are responsible with their power. Iran, continually offers suggestions of what they will do when they achieve that power.
0 Replies