Hagee urges McCain to wage war on iran for END-TIMES!

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:52 pm
@Pinochet73,
"I've made that abundantly clear many times."

Show me. Don't tell me. So far, I say nope, you haven't.:thumbdown:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 08:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56273 wrote:
"I've made that abundantly clear many times."

Show me. Don't tell me. So far, I say nope, you haven't.:thumbdown:

when i said this:

"I think thats what hitler was too.

Being a nationalist is silly, you didn't choose where you were born so why be proud of it? Shouldn't you be proud of what you've accomplished rather than whats given to you? A nation is essentially a piece of land seperated by invisible lines in the dirt, whats to be proud of?

I stand behind noble Ideals not nations, nations may fail you, ideals will never betray you."
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 04:57 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56290 wrote:
when i said this:

"I think thats what hitler was too.

Being a nationalist is silly, you didn't choose where you were born so why be proud of it? Shouldn't you be proud of what you've accomplished rather than whats given to you? A nation is essentially a piece of land seperated by invisible lines in the dirt, whats to be proud of?

I stand behind noble Ideals not nations, nations may fail you, ideals will never betray you."

And you call that 'backing up' something? I'd hide that noise, deny it to the end, and be ashamed of it, big time. See? You don't stand behind America. Please get out. Our resources are wasted on you. Go soak up Mexico's resources. Haiti might be another good choice for you. Just leave, will ya?:FU1:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 09:01 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56309 wrote:
And you call that 'backing up' something? I'd hide that noise, deny it to the end, and be ashamed of it, big time. See? You don't stand behind America. Please get out. Our resources are wasted on you. Go soak up Mexico's resources. Haiti might be another good choice for you. Just leave, will ya?:FU1:

I'm willing to argue that I am MORE American than you.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 09:04 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56360 wrote:
I'm willing to argue that I am MORE American than you.

You've been willng to argue all manner of absurd chit up to now. What's new?BTW, when are you going to clean up all that toxic waste your dying auto-industry has strewn far and wide in the Great Lakes area?:eek:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 09:28 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56362 wrote:
when are you going to clean up all that toxic waste your dying auto-industry has strewn far and wide in the Great Lakes area?:eek:

still working on it.

By the way- Michigan has some of the lowest levels of litter in the country.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 05:40 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56372 wrote:
still working on it.

By the way- Michigan has some of the lowest levels of litter in the country.

Yeah.....and you guys produced MALCOLM X. Good job, Lansing, MI. Good job.:no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 08:47 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56380 wrote:

More nonsense from Pino,for a teacher most of your post's are so off topic and embarrasing :wtf:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 10:35 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56380 wrote:

...and Texas assassinated Kennedy.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 04:45 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56391 wrote:
More nonsense from Pino,for a teacher most of your post's are so off topic and embarrasing :wtf:

For anybody, most of your positons are just plain silly. I get the feeling you haven't read a single book in your entire lifetime. Truthfully now............do you read much? If so, what exactly do you read? Tell me. :no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 04:46 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56399 wrote:
...and Texas assassinated Kennedy.

AND.........................gave America DUBYA.:headbang::headbang::headbang:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 07:03 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56416 wrote:
AND.........................gave America DUBYA.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

two strikes.....one more and you're OUTTA HERE! :headbang:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 09:12 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
I'm not from Texas, but I like it a lot. Heck....I love it. Just wish we could move a bit farther west.
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 09:23 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
I was happy with Texas until developers turned my g'mama's 200+ acres of farmland into A FSCKING HOUSING COMMUNITY. Now the state can burn for all I care.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 04:32 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56450 wrote:
I'm not from Texas, but I like it a lot. Heck....I love it. Just wish we could move a bit farther west.

where from?
g-man

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 07:25 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Hagee urges McCain to wage war on iran for END-TIMES!

Have you listened to Obama and Clintoon lately? They both state that they will do whatever it takes to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. Seems it's bound to happen regardless of who runs the show.
In this event, I support whatever any one of them do. Iran intends to become "the" power in the mid east. That's not a good thing for anyone.
g-man

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 07:36 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56380 wrote:

Just for a touch of knowledge, (opinion, of course) Malcom X was the best great hope for black Americans becoming self sufficient and turning their neighborhoods into bastions of safety and cleanliness. He continually harped on Blacks to take their responsibilities as fathers, providers, citizens seriously. Stop blaming the white man for all of their woes and start solving them for themselves. Unfortunately, part of his message was that the white man was the devil and needed to be killed. I believe that had he lived long enough, his message of responsibility would have taken hold and age would have changed his mind and message concerning the white man.
Unfortunately, his own people killed him because he held his spiritual leader's feet to the fire over having affairs with multiple women.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 08:28 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56531 wrote:
where from?

Colorado, mostly. I miss its dry, clean air.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 08:29 pm
@g-man,
g-man;56539 wrote:
Just for a touch of knowledge, (opinion, of course) Malcom X was the best great hope for black Americans becoming self sufficient and turning their neighborhoods into bastions of safety and cleanliness. He continually harped on Blacks to take their responsibilities as fathers, providers, citizens seriously. Stop blaming the white man for all of their woes and start solving them for themselves. Unfortunately, part of his message was that the white man was the devil and needed to be killed. I believe that had he lived long enough, his message of responsibility would have taken hold and age would have changed his mind and message concerning the white man.
Unfortunately, his own people killed him because he held his spiritual leader's feet to the fire over having affairs with multiple women.

Spot on. I agree. If you study the guy long enough, you can't help but eventually come to respect him.:thumbup:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 08:32 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;56491 wrote:
I was happy with Texas until developers turned my g'mama's 200+ acres of farmland into A FSCKING HOUSING COMMUNITY. Now the state can burn for all I care.

You're going to HATE an entire state based on that? Man, do you ever take stuff personally. No wonder your nads seem to be in a knot over Bush.:no: