Hagee urges McCain to wage war on iran for END-TIMES!

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 08:29 pm

scary ****! :eek:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,852 • Replies: 134
No top replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 09:38 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
What do you expect? This war isn't about the "security of America", it is a religious war, and the suckers are eating it up.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 04:14 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh happy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, there's something askew about people who sing happy songs and cheer on the end of the world.

End times are good times to these nuts.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 06:32 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
What are you gonna do about it, watch.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 06:53 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55791 wrote:
What are you gonna do about it, watch.

As you destroy yourselves? Absolutely. That's an event worthy of a one-ounce blunt and a bottle of bourbon. Hell, I'd even bring the music!

Drag the rest of us into your cult war? Hell no.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 07:00 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Your in the cult war whether you like it or not. Where you gonna move, Mars.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 07:07 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55801 wrote:
Your in the cult war whether you like it or not. Where you gonna move, Mars.

I don't heed the call to destroy a group of people because it will bring forth a messiah.

Again, you want to be raptured in a bath of fire... be my guest. I'll be sure to link you to the youtube vids.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 07:14 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Don't watch to many fires, your libel to get burned with us.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 08:13 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55808 wrote:
Don't watch to many fires, your libel to get burned with us.

Who are "us" ? :eek:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 08:57 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55784 wrote:

scary ****! :eek:

Hey, no chit. Just the other day, I drew gunfire from Hagge's church when I drove past it with a Catholic bumper-sticker on my car. I saw Hagge himself in my rearview mirror, personally directing the ambush. I got away, but then doubled back. I crawled atop a nearby hill, and screamed down at my assailants, as they were milling about. Holding up a large portrait of the Pope, which I just happened to have in my truck, I hollered, "Fug you, Hagge, Fat-Arse. LONG LIVE THE POPE." They opened up on me, but I escaped again and called Barak Obama on my cellphone. Ha.:p
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 12:16 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55821 wrote:
Hey, no chit. Just the other day, I drew gunfire from Hagge's church when I drove past it with a Catholic bumper-sticker on my car. I saw Hagge himself in my rearview mirror, personally directing the ambush. I got away, but then doubled back. I crawled atop a nearby hill, and screamed down at my assailants, as they were milling about. Holding up a large portrait of the Pope, which I just happened to have in my truck, I hollered, "Fug you, Hagge, Fat-Arse. LONG LIVE THE POPE." They opened up on me, but I escaped again and called Barak Obama on my cellphone. Ha.:p

I just realized... we need a snazzy catchphrase to go along with the "Obama is Wright". Something that sounds cool and rings with a bit of truth.

I got it!!!!

"Those who were abused will abuse."

Whatcha think?
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 06:34 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55837 wrote:
I just realized... we need a snazzy catchphrase to go along with the "Obama is Wright". Something that sounds cool and rings with a bit of truth.

I got it!!!!

"Those who were abused will abuse."

Whatcha think?

I think that once again, you're Wright.Very Happy
Reagaknight

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 07:38 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
John McCain's only purpose is to provide an interesting show until Obama wins in November. He's not worth anyone's outrage.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 07:40 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55853 wrote:
I think that once again, you're Wright.Very Happy

I hereby dub all Obama supporters "Wright Wingers". That ought to make heads explode.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 07:55 pm
@Sabz5150,
I'm just upset that I have to choose between the lessor of the evils, it seems like most of the candidates have some weird religious beliefs.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 07:41 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;55787 wrote:
What do you expect? This war isn't about the "security of America", it is a religious war, and the suckers are eating it up.

Nothing new. The West has been at war with Islam since the latter attacked it in the seventh century.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 07:43 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55865 wrote:
I'm just upset that I have to choose between the lessor of the evils, it seems like most of the candidates have some weird religious beliefs.

Be careful, FF. Most people would consider some of your beliefs very weird, or at least disturbing. For instance, you admitted you have no loyalty toward America. That's bad......really bad. Look out.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 11:53 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55929 wrote:
Nothing new. The West has been at war with Islam since the latter attacked it in the seventh century.

No, it hasn't. Your fantasy revisionism is humorous, but dangerous. The middle east has been our allies in THIS century up until the 50's. I guess we have been at war with the British, and native Americans since the 17, and 18 hundreds too huh? laughable.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 06:49 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55929 wrote:

Not entirley true pino,the muslim arabs,fought on our side in the WW1 against the Ottaman Turks(muslims) who were allies of Germany.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:12 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55930 wrote:
Be careful, FF. Most people would consider some of your beliefs very weird, or at least disturbing. For instance, you admitted you have no loyalty toward America. That's bad......really bad. Look out.

Weird? no.

Disturbing? possibly.

I'm not looking to run for president but i have no "inherent" loyalty to America and by that i mean my loyalty depends on the actions of this nation, when the nation is run by crooks who are disgracing this nation of course i won't show loyalty to it, but when this nation acts nobly and honestly i will galdly fall behind and support it. It may not be the most popular position but it is the only honest one.
0 Replies