Iran Isreal and US

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 01:39 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;50088 wrote:
Read this again reagaknight.

Okay, also irrelevant because I don't see any Canaanites today. The Jews were there first, the Jews are justified in retaking it.
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 01:45 pm
@hatukazi,
Quote:
"so if the native americans (who largely did not believe in the concept of land ownership anyway" LOL yeh they just gave their land over voluntarily lol

No, cause they didn't have any land. The concept of land ownership was entirely foreign to them, which is why they were so easily manipulated into giving "their" land away.

Quote:
The jews had lived in israel for along time,but they were not the only ethnic group who occuped these lands,lots of peoples and tribes aroiund the world never left their lands voluntarily,what do you suggest,we give lands all over the world to the indegenious populations.

Again, I never said that. I am arguing that it is morally justified for the Jewish people to take Israel back by force if they can, not that we should give all lands back to their original inhabitants.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 01:53 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50099 wrote:
Okay, also irrelevant because I don't see any Canaanites today. The Jews were there first, the Jews are justified in retaking it.

Oh its "irreleavant" is it,what about the ancestors of other tribes and peoples that lived there,it was NOT only jews,and dont foget Islam is only 1400 years old,so the tribnes that lived there along with the jews probaly converted to Islam,just like Europe converted to christiananity.
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 02:00 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;50102 wrote:
Oh its "irreleavant" is it,what about the ancestors of other tribes and peoples that lived there,it was NOT only jews,and dont foget Islam is only 1400 years old,so the tribnes that lived there along with the jews probaly converted to Islam,just like Europe converted to christiananity.

See, you're not even a good anti-Semite, you don't know their nost horrible crime. The Jews massacred the Caananites on arrival, that's it, they're gone. Jews are the original inhabitants of Israel.

Also, the Jews were in Caanan before the tribes, they were descended from inhabitants of the land and eventually enslaved in Egypt.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 02:00 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50100 wrote:
No, cause they didn't have any land. The concept of land ownership was entirely foreign to them, which is why they were so easily manipulated into giving "their" land away.

Again, I never said that. I am arguing that it is morally justified for the Jewish people to take Israel back by force if they can, not that we should give all lands back to their original inhabitants.

"No cause they didnt have any land. The concept of land ownership was entirely foreign to them,which is why they were so easily manipulated into giving "their" land away.
What rubbish that is,they fought the white man for exactly that reason,and to say they were manipulated into giving their land away is totally untrue,it was forced upon them.What if i said the same anout the jews in palestine ?
You seem to think its only the jews that have a claim to the land,which is clearly not true.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 02:06 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50104 wrote:
See, you're not even a good anti-Semite, you don't know their nost horrible crime. The Jews massacred the Caananites on arrival, that's it, they're gone. Jews are the original inhabitants of Israel.

Also, the Jews were in Caanan before the tribes, they were descended from inhabitants of the land and eventually enslaved in Egypt.

IM not an anti-semite,get your facts right,im talking about a clear injustice here,you have just said the jews massacred the caananites on arrival,what about the ancestors of the caananites and the other tribes that also occupied the land,Egypt at that time also enslaved other peoples and tribes not only jews.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 02:14 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
What if all the indigenious peoples around the world suddenly said we lived their 2000 years ago and we want it back,we were their first(alledgedly in some circunstances) can you see the people who live in these places now saying,yeh thats fine we will just give up the land that we have staid on for centuries for you to take it over,cant see it happening.
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 02:14 pm
@hatukazi,
Quote:
What rubbish that is,they fought the white man for exactly that reason,and to say they were manipulated into giving their land away is totally untrue,it was forced upon them.What if i said the same anout the jews in palestine ?

No, it's completely factual that the concept of owning a piece of land was not part of Native American cultures. Many treaties were signed through manipulation in which they gave land away. They couldn't read English, which made it easier.

Quote:
You seem to think its only the jews that have a claim to the land,which is clearly not true.

They certainly have a right to the land, as they are the only surviving historical owners of the land, and as they were forced out. The Palestinians don't have to give them back the land, but they can't complain that they don't have a right to retake it.
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 02:17 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;50106 wrote:
IM not an anti-semite,get your facts right,im talking about a clear injustice here,you have just said the jews massacred the caananites on arrival,what about the ancestors of the caananites and the other tribes that also occupied the land,Egypt at that time also enslaved other peoples and tribes not only jews.

So what, the Jews were there first, before anyone, there are no other historical claimants to the land that survive to this day.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 02:18 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;50108 wrote:
What if all the indigenious peoples around the world suddenly said we lived their 2000 years ago and we want it back,we were their first(alledgedly in some circunstances) can you see the people who live in these places now saying,yeh thats fine we will just give up the land that we have staid on for centuries for you to take it over,cant see it happening.

Wow. Can you understand that I'm not saying that we have to give the land back, I'm saying that displaced people like the Jews are morally justified in rreataking their land.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 02:26 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50109 wrote:
No, it's completely factual that the concept of owning a piece of land was not part of Native American cultures. Many treaties were signed through manipulation in which they gave land away. They couldn't read English, which made it easier.

They certainly have a right to the land, as they are the only surviving historical owners of the land, and as they were forced out. The Palestinians don't have to give them back the land, but they can't complain that they don't have a right to retake it.

Who msi to say they had no concept of owning a piece of land,they fought for it didnt' they ,so they certainly did have a concept of what they thought was their land,they didnt think they needed a bit of paper to say,"this is our land" and they were forced into giving up their lands.

You say they are the only surviving historical owners of the land,that is clearly not true,what would happen all arond the world if the original owners of lands taken over by other peoples ant tribes,suddenly said we want outr land back.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 02:30 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50111 wrote:
Wow. Can you understand that I'm not saying that we have to give the land back, I'm saying that displaced people like the Jews are morally justified in rreataking their land.

Am i right in saying you are of italian decent,if so,i think you will find that the roman persuction of the jews had a part to play in them leaving the land they lived on.
DurtySanches

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 04:35 pm
@hatukazi,
And to the victor goes the spoils. Is that not the true essence of mankind? Isreal is there now because anybody that try's to roust them get's there ass kicked. And usually loses land in the process. Tuff ****.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 07:07 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50099 wrote:

Scooby desperately wants BAD GUYS to own the Earth. He must have a death-wish.:no:
g-man

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 07:16 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;50092 wrote:
Thats not what you govenrment said at the time of the invasion of Iraq,they linked iraq to 9/11 and said iraq was a threat to the US,which is was not.

Have you found those WMDs yet :wtf:

The positives of the war outweigh the negatives. If you can name "one" administration that has ever been 100% honest with it's constituients or it's allies please post it. Good luck.
I have no problem with the absence of wmd's. Hussein, I believe for fun, played games with the west. He did not play this game for the good of his people. He just played it. A game, he lost.
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 07:31 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;50113 wrote:
Who msi to say they had no concept of owning a piece of land,they fought for it didnt' they ,so they certainly did have a concept of what they thought was their land,they didnt think they needed a bit of paper to say,"this is our land" and they were forced into giving up their lands.

You say they are the only surviving historical owners of the land,that is clearly not true,what would happen all arond the world if the original owners of lands taken over by other peoples ant tribes,suddenly said we want outr land back.

They fought for their freedom to roam to the land like their ancestors, not control of the land. They did not try to be the masters of the land.

Quote:
You say they are the only surviving historical owners of the land,that is clearly not true

I think I have proven it is true.

Quote:
what would happen all arond the world if the original owners of lands taken over by other peoples ant tribes,suddenly said we want outr land back.

Good for them, can they take it back like the Israelis?
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 07:33 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;50114 wrote:
Am i right in saying you are of italian decent,if so,i think you will find that the roman persuction of the jews had a part to play in them leaving the land they lived on.

And Muslim hands are clean?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2008 01:47 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50148 wrote:
They fought for their freedom to roam to the land like their ancestors, not control of the land. They did not try to be the masters of the land.

I think I have proven it is true.

Good for them, can they take it back like the Israelis?

"i think i have proven this is true" no you haven't

They fought for their freedom to roam the land like theri ancestors,not control the land.They did not try to be masters of the land"

They certainly are trying to control the land,by building iilegal sttelements on the West bank,and because of military might abd US backing that is exactly what they have done.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2008 01:54 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50150 wrote:
And Muslim hands are clean?

Did i say they were,countless tribes and ethnics groups have ruled the land and their ancestors will now be part of the peoples who live there,i was making the point that the persecution of the jews was happening long before islam came into exsistence.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2008 02:02 pm
@g-man,
g-man;50146 wrote:
The positives of the war outweigh the negatives. If you can name "one" administration that has ever been 100% honest with it's constituients or it's allies please post it. Good luck.
I have no problem with the absence of wmd's. Hussein, I believe for fun, played games with the west. He did not play this game for the good of his people. He just played it. A game, he lost.

"The positives far outweigh the negatives" really ! the iraqi government is a mess, the people in control mostly shia,have their own militias,and the US is arming them,and we know that 60% of the population is shia,the same religion as Iran,yeh thing are looking good for the future :wtf: