rugonnacry

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 12:59 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Physically impossible... Rape victim conceiving \.... Are you ******* kidding me.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 06:14 am
@eldina,
eldina;65406 wrote:
Yes, if you are all by yourself and close your eyes, you sense and feel your own presence.

You're joking right? :eek:

This is the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

Quote:
When someone else joins you in the room, close your eyes and you will feel the presence of two beings.

Probably because you can hear them enter, you can sense the subtle change in temperature, the subtle change in smell. You can feel movement in the air. There are a number of reasons you can tell someone else is near without physically seeing them. But these require not having other distractions otherwise these would be drowned out by all the other things we pick up on a daily basis. The eyes are not the only sensory organs.

Quote:
You sense the energy of the matrix of someone else.

Please don't use words you don't understand.

Energy is measurable, souls are not.

Quote:
There are many studies done by performing remote viewing on issues like this that will satisfy a scientist and being part of a remote viewing group gave me many answers.:peace:

I'm aware of studies being done but to my understanding all results have been inconclusive. Unless you have a specific study in mind you'd like to show me....
ThoughtCriminal

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 06:19 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51255 wrote:
But if a doctor is supposed to save both of his patients no matter what, he would not use abortion except as a last resort.

This actually happening is quite rare, really.

Are you really opposed to abortion or just to choice?

TC
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 08:20 pm
@ThoughtCriminal,
ThoughtCriminal;65489 wrote:
Are you really opposed to abortion or just to choice?

TC

http://www.hiddentreasurebibleschool.com/Picks/bible3.gif
0 Replies

eldina

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 12:44 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;65425 wrote:
You're joking right? :eek:

This is the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

Probably because you can hear them enter, you can sense the subtle change in temperature, the subtle change in smell. You can feel movement in the air. There are a number of reasons you can tell someone else is near without physically seeing them. But these require not having other distractions otherwise these would be drowned out by all the other things we pick up on a daily basis. The eyes are not the only sensory organs.

Please don't use words you don't understand.

Energy is measurable, souls are not.

I'm aware of studies being done but to my understanding all results have been inconclusive. Unless you have a specific study in mind you'd like to show me....

No, you will have to find out about this issue yourself. I dont believe anything to be truth till I can see it, feel it or hear it myself. And neither should you.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:18 pm
@eldina,
eldina;65539 wrote:
No, you will have to find out about this issue yourself. I dont believe anything to be truth till I can see it, feel it or hear it myself. And neither should you.

Don't be lazy, if you say it then support it. Don't ask me to do your research for you and don't expect me to prove your absurd claims.

If you say something and cannot support it then you have no case.

Sorry if I seem rude it is not my intention, but this is the way it is and I'm tired of hearing the same old excuses all the time. If you make a claim then do your homework first.
0 Replies

Ares cv

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 12:13 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51087 wrote:
How about that there is no justification for the destruction of innocent human life. Does that come under moral relativity?

So I take it you're anti-war?
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 11:39 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;35346 wrote:
Is abortion murder?

No. Absolutely not.

It's not murder if it's not an independent person. One might argue, then, that it's not murder to end the life of any child before she reaches consciousness, but we don't know how long after birth personhood arrives for each new child, so it's completely logical to use their independence as the dividing line for when full rights are given to a new human being.

Using independence also solves the problem of dealing with premature babies. Although a preemie is obviously still only a potential person, by virtue of its independence from the mother, we give it the full rights of a conscious person. This saves us from setting some other arbitrary date of when we consider a new human being a full person. Older cultures used to set it at two years of age, or even older.

Modern religious cultures want to set it at conception, which is simply wishful thinking on their part.

But that doesn't stop religious fanatics from dumping their judgements and their anger on top of women who choose to exercise the right to control their bodies. It's the ultimate irony that people who claim to represent a loving God resort to scare tactics and fear to support their mistaken beliefs.

It's even worse when you consider that most women who have an abortion have just made the most difficult decision of their life. No one thinks abortion is a wonderful thing. No one tries to get pregnant just so they can terminate it. Even though it's not murder, it still eliminates a potential person, a potential daughter, a potential son. It's hard enough as it is. Women certainly don't need others telling them it's a murder.

It's not.

On the contrary, abortion is an absolutely moral choice for any woman wishing to control her body.

I realize that unbelievers don't know that a pregnant woman is carrying another human being inside of her, but some government legislatures now do. I was in Bismarck last Spring where they passed a law that requires that the staff at abortion clinics tell their clients that they are carrying a separate, unique, human being inside of them. That is now law.

So now that even one state government has finally admitted that a human fetus is a human being, more legislation is being drafted to overturn Roe vs. Wade. Wink

So all issues like abortion prove is that without God, man has no clue what's real, unreal, true, false, right wrong, moral or immoral in his conscious mind. But in his unconscious mind, he absolutely knows. ;)He simply wants to deceive himself of what's moral and immoral so he can continue to sin; , i.e., commit murder, be sexually indiscriminate, promiscuous and immoral. Wink
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 01:46 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51097 wrote:
How could you possibly even entertain the thought that an unborn child will definitely grow up to a killer?

You can't. Because you have no idea.

i was under the impression that when speaking of SUDANESE women aborting the children fathered by ARAB men.. it was NOT because they may grow up to be murderers.. but rather because it is basically ETHNIC GENOCIDE
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 01:57 am
@Carico,
Carico;66642 wrote:
I realize that unbelievers don't know that a pregnant woman is carrying another human being inside of her, but some government legislatures now do. I was in Bismarck last Spring where they passed a law that requires that the staff at abortion clinics tell their clients that they are carrying a separate, unique, human being inside of them. That is now law.

So now that even one state government has finally admitted that a human fetus is a human being, more legislation is being drafted to overturn Roe vs. Wade. Wink

So all issues like abortion prove is that without God, man has no clue what's real, unreal, true, false, right wrong, moral or immoral in his conscious mind. But in his unconscious mind, he absolutely knows. ;)He simply wants to deceive himself of what's moral and immoral so he can continue to sin; , i.e., commit murder, be sexually indiscriminate, promiscuous and immoral. Wink

QUESTION FOR CARICO.... CARICO.. WHY IS "GOD" ALLOWING THE RAPE OF THESE WOMEN? ... THEY ARE NOT INVITING VIOLATION OF THEIR BODIES..

IS IT OKAY FOR THESE WOMEN TO BE RAPED BECAUSE THEY ARENT "CHRISTIAN"?

A CHILD.. BEING MOLESTED BY HIS "GOD"-GIVEN PARENTS.. WHERE IS THIS "GOD" THAT "TAUGHT".. "SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN TO COME UNTO ME"..
IF WE ARE TO TAKE YOUR BIBLE AS "TRUTH" AND "LAW".. WHY DOES YOUR GOD CONTRADICT HIMSELF?.. CHILDREN WHO HAVE NOT YET REACHED THE AGE OF "ACCOUNTABILITY" IN THE EYES OF YOUR "GOD".. SHOULD BE PROTECTED BY SAID "GOD" WHY IS HE ALLOWING THE MASS MOLESTATION IN HIS "CHURCH"? (IM SURE YOUR ANSWER WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH "CATHOLICS" BEING SOMEHOW NOT EQUAL TO "CHRISTIANS")

I WASNT GOING TO INCLUDE "RELIGION".. BUT CARICO MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO AVOID QUESTIONING HIS BELIEF SYSTEM.
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 02:03 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66653 wrote:
QUESTION FOR CARICO.... CARICO.. WHY IS "GOD" ALLOWING THE RAPE OF THESE WOMEN? ... THEY ARE NOT INVITING VIOLATION OF THEIR BODIES..

A CHILD.. BEING MOLESTED BY HIS "GOD"-GIVEN PARENTS.. WHERE IS THIS "GOD" THAT "TAUGHT".. "SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN TO COME UNTO ME"..
IF WE ARE TO TAKE YOUR BIBLE AS "TRUTH" AND "LAW".. WHY DOES YOUR GOD CONTRADICT HIMSELF?.. CHILDREN WHO HAVE NOT YET REACHED THE AGE OF "ACCOUNTABILITY" IN THE EYES OF YOUR "GOD".. SHOULD BE PROTECTED BY SAID "GOD" WHY IS HE ALLOWING THE MASS MOLESTATION IN HIS "CHURCH"? (IM SURE YOUR ANSWER WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH "CATHOLICS" BEING SOMEHOW NOT EQUAL TO "CHRISTIANS")

I WASNT GOING TO INCLUDE "RELIGION".. BUT CARICO MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO AVOID QUESTIONING HIS BELIEF SYSTEM.

LET ME ATTEMPT TO ANSWER MY OWN QUESTION HERE.. IN SARCASM OF COURSE....

EVERYTHING HAPPENING IN THE WORLD TODAY IS KNOWN BY "GOD".. (AS STATED BY CARICO.. ALL THINGS ARE GOING AS PLANNED).. AND THEREFORE ORDAINED BY "GOD"... IF HE HAS A PURPOSE FOR A LIFE.. HE WILL BRING ABOUT THAT LIFE HOWEVER HE CHOOSES.. FOR HE IS "GOD".. EVEN IF THAT INCLUDES "BREAKING THE LAW OF THE LAND" (RAPE IS AGAINST THE LAW) FOR THE BIBLE STATES.. GIVE UNTO CEASAR.. THAT WHICH IS CEASARS.. AND "OBEY THE LAW OF THE LAND".. "GOD" IS IN CONTROL OF ALL THINGS. AND THAT INCLUDES ALLOWING A WOMAN TO BE RAPED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
AND "GOD" FORBID THAT WOMAN TREAT HER BODY AS A TEMPLE OF THE "HOLY SPIRIT" FOR "GOD" ALLOWED THAT TEMPLE TO BE VIOLATED FOR HIS DIVINE PURPOSE.. WHICH CAN BE STATED AS TRUE.. SINCE ALL THINGS ARE KNOWN BY "GOD".. AND THEREFORE PART OF HIS "WILL"

(SARCASM ABOUNDS)
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 06:23 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66653 wrote:

Romans 1:18-31 explains why. Wink Since man rejected God when he made His existence as plain as the design of the universe, he's giving men their wish by allowing them to justify and engage in whatever evil they want. But those who see the folly of their evil will turn to God. Those who reject God will continue to justify their evil and call it good. :rollinglaugh:

They'll pay for their evil throughout all of eternity since they reject Christ's atonement on earth. Either way, God won't allow anyone to get off the earth scot-free. Sorry. Wink
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 06:37 am
@Carico,
Carico;66697 wrote:
Romans 1:18-31 explains why. Wink Since man rejected God when he made His existence as plain as the design of the universe, he's giving men their wish by allowing them to justify and engage in whatever evil they want. But those who see the folly of their evil will turn to God. Those who reject God will continue to justify their evil and call it good. :rollinglaugh:

They'll pay for their evil throughout all of eternity since they reject Christ's atonement on earth. Either way, God won't allow anyone to get off the earth scot-free. Sorry. Wink

you didnt answer my question.... what does your answer have to do with god allowing thousands of children to be violated at the hands of "godly men"

what does your answer have to do with god allowing women to be raped?

what does your answer have to do with god allowing the innocent children to be molested?.. surely you are aware of the effects of such actions on a child's psyche.. and surely your god is as well.. so u must be saying that this is god's way of showing them that he is god.. and that he loves them.. and in order for the abuse to stop.. they must believe in god.. nonsense.
Carico

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 07:27 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66701 wrote:
you didnt answer my question.... what does your answer have to do with god allowing thousands of children to be violated at the hands of "godly men"

what does your answer have to do with god allowing the innocent children to be molested?.. surely you are aware of the effects of such actions on a child's psyche.. and surely your god is as well.. so u must be saying that this is god's way of showing them that he is god.. and that he loves them.. and in order for the abuse to stop.. they must believe in god.. nonsense.

I did answer your question. But since you don't understand the bible, you won't understand my answers either. So you'll simply have to spend eternity in hell and be in the dark about why you're there. Sorry. :frown:
g-man

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 12:29 pm
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66701 wrote:

His answer has everything to do with why God allows the terrors created and committed by man. God made a pact with man. Penalty and reward being a part of that pact. God gave his word, he honors his word. Even at the cost of pain and suffering of the weak and timid. Of course he has the luxury of knowledge that when the suffering of the weak is completed they will be safe with him and perpetrators will reap their justice.
Time on earth being a minute issue in the existence of each being.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 02:36 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66706 wrote:
I did answer your question. But since you don't understand the bible, you won't understand my answers either. So you'll simply have to spend eternity in hell and be in the dark about why you're there. Sorry. :frown:

Don't you have anything original to say? If you're gonna be so insistent on being wrong all the time you might as well give us some variety.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 02:52 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66642 wrote:

Wasn't it you that said

"No one is innocent anyway because we were all conceived in sin."

and

"I got news for you; we're all going to die. But atheists are still kicking and screaming about death, as if kicking and screaming can change the fact that they're going to die."

WOW!

You are such a hypocrite. Even your arguments are wildly inconsistent and conflict with each other.
0 Replies

JBeukema

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2009 01:25 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Is abortion murder?

By definition, abortion is purely a legal classification for illegal homicide, rendering your question invalid.
JBeukema

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2009 01:26 pm
@FedUpAmerican,

Using independence also solves the problem of dealing with premature babies. Although a preemie is obviously still only a potential person, by virtue of its independence from the mother

You really need to get some elementary education in biology...
0 Replies

JBeukema

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2009 01:29 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
I oppose needless homicide. Homicide is only to be allowed in instances of self-defense (extending this to soldiers who kill in war to defend themselves and/o others), capital punishment, and 'assisted suicides'. Of course, once someone accepts this principle (either consciously or pe4r the social contract that every society has adopted that prohibits homicide), the logical extrapolation of this principle can only lead one to oppose the 'abortion' of an unborn human child.

A rough breakdown of how reason leads one to this conclusion:

-----

(A)
-as a rule those who are sane and rational do not want to be killed. Society defines unlawful homicide as 'murder'

-We define 'murder' as the intentional ending of human life by another individual (willful homicide) when not done
--during war
--in self-defense
--as an 'assisted suicide'*
--as a last-ditch effort to save another life, in such a scenario where to refuse to terminate one life is to endanger another along with it**
--by the State, as capital punishment for grievous crimes in order to maintain a lawful and just society
--in occordance with the will of the individual or as determined to be the best or only course of actuion by competent and impartial medical professionals to end suffering or halt the delaying or xtension of the dying process (as with the braindead)

-We therefore call for the legal protection of all human life, save for the aforementioned exceptions. This has led to a social condemnation of murder (the individual moral reasoning of the people is not important to this examination

(B) For the purpose of this examination,. 'Human life' will be used interchangeably with 'a human life'; this should not be misconstrued so as to imply that individual cells of one's anatomy should be treated as equal to the welfare of the individual as a whole. Human life is defined as:
-Being alive
-Being human
-being a distinct and discernible organism unto itself

Together these, three traits define an distinct living human

(C) A child, from conception is alive- at any point of development
A search for the scientific definition of life reveals the following::
Quote:
... the follwing characteristic:

1. Homeostasis: Regulation of the internal environment (within the organism)

2. Organization: Being structurally composed of one or more cells, which are the basic units of life.

3. Metabolism: Consumption of energy by converting chemicals and energy into cellular components ...

4. Growth: Maintenance of a higher rate of synthesis than catabolism. A growing organism increases in size in all of its parts, rather than simply accumulating matter. The particular species begins to multiply and expand as the evolution continues to flourish.

5. Adaptation: The ability to change over a period of time in response to the environment....

6. Response to stimuli

7. Reproduction: The ability to produce new organisms. Reproduction can be the division of one cell to form two new cells. Usually the term is applied to the production of a new individual (either asexually, from a single parent organism, or sexually, from at least two differing parent organisms), although strictly speaking it also describes the production of new cells in the process of growth.
derived from
(The question of sentience has no bearing on the classification of something as 'alive')

(D) Since a human child is, by definition, alive from conception, any purposeful destruction of that life is willful hiomicide, and therefore murdered, as outlined in brief in (A) and cannot be allowed.

One cannot condemn murder and simultaneously condoning the killing of an unborn child (save for the noted exceptions), for that would be logically contradictory

*for those who support such a clause; this is currently a matter of debate

**such as rare forms of conjoined twins or the medical termination of ectopic or other medically dangerous pregnancy that endangers the life of mother and/or child

Before any of the libs call a baby a 'tumor'
-A tumor has the same genetic code as the host, and is therefore their body
-A child has a different genetic code from with parent, therefore a child is not a part of a woman's body. Since the child is by definition alive, is genetically human, and is not a part of the woman's body, it is- by definition- a separate human life.
0 Replies