2 months post abortion and I've passed something weird

Conye3

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 05:13 pm
Okay so 2 months after I had an abortion and a kind of spot bled through out, and I got what I assume my period yet it seemed a lot heavier than it had ever been, and when I should have or thought I'd stopped I passed this thing that was about an inch in size it was a grey/tan colour and it freaked me out, I was never give. The antibiotics for after the abortion and I don't know if this may be a reason why?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,288 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 05:19 pm
@Conye3,
How did you doctor explain about it when you saw your doctor? Of course, you saw a doctor, right?
Conye3

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 05:40 pm
@Ragman,
It just happened today, as it is Saturday the doctors are closed.
, I was u sure it was serious enough to do so but in tht case I will phone ASAP for an appointment
Ragman

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 06:04 pm
@Conye3,
If it were me, I'd go to an ER. ER is open 24/7. Useless as my guess is, I'd guess it was clotted blood.

However, I'm male and as such don't know enough to advise. I'd wait for one of the ladies here to 'splain what is best to do and when to do it.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 07:55 pm
@Conye3,
No reason you can't go to an ER or an urgent care clinic.
Conye3

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 09:28 am
@jespah,
Well when it was 12:35 am with th e nearest hospital half an hour drive away it was pretty difficult
jespah

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 11:07 am
@Conye3,
But there's nothing stopping you from going now, right?
Conye3

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 11:37 am
@jespah,
To which I've seen to? I posted this when it happened to see if it was normal, no need to be so rude
jespah

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 11:47 am
@Conye3,
I had no idea I was being rude. All I'm trying to do is suggest that you see a medical professional. If you have, then whatever they told you should trump anything you read online.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 11:49 am
@Conye3,
She's not rude, she is trying to help you get seen by people who could know what was going on with your passing "this thing". Arguably an urgent care facility could be closer or more immediately able to help you, even now, but she did suggest that too.

I'm sure many of us here have been to the ER in the middle of the night. I certainly have.

Meantime, instead of going to see a doctor, you're looking to websites to tell you what the "thing" was. We don't know, and even if there are m.d.'s on the web, it is not ethically good practice to diagnose without seeing the patient.
Conye3

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 06:35 pm
@jespah,
My apologies, deep,y, it came across as rude, but I suppose u can never tell through messaging honestly, I apreciate the advice though, my only intent was to see if anyone had experienced something similar, and in the morning was to go to doctors, thanks for the help
jespah

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 06:37 pm
@Conye3,
It's all good. This stuff gets you hormone-y (if that's a word).

Just, be well.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 06:38 pm
@Conye3,
'k,
0 Replies

Conye3

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 06:38 pm
@ossobuco,
I was asking if anyone had experienced something similar, not if they knew what it was, I live in A small county in Scotland with only 2 hospitals/ care facilities, and no place walk able, I only went to ask if anyone had experience something similar until I went in the morning, I don't see how tht was an issue
Conye3

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 06:39 pm
@jespah,
Thank u, i feel like I should update and it wasn't concerning, it was extra pregnancy tissue that hadn't cleared
jespah

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 06:45 pm
@Conye3,
Whew
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 06:45 pm
@Conye3,
I understand more now, I am sorry that I was snappy.

Conye3

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 06:48 pm
@ossobuco,
It's totally all good misunderstandments everywhere
ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 06:51 pm
@Conye3,
Cheesits, I might like you!
ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 06:55 pm
@ossobuco,
Be well, and keep on talking here if you feel like it. You seem nice and sane and we need you..