Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:16 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51164 wrote:
You can't possibly say that killing an unborn child to prevent a future crime is logical.

I never said such a thing.
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:48 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51176 wrote:
I never said such a thing.

So then it is not realistic to say that there will ever be a time where the most moral option is to have an abortion, or at least that you can't reasonably forsee such a time.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 09:40 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51187 wrote:
So then it is not realistic to say that there will ever be a time where the most moral option is to have an abortion, or at least that you can't reasonably forsee such a time.

If the mother's life is at stake.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 08:16 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
But if a doctor is supposed to save both of his patients no matter what, he would not use abortion except as a last resort.

This actually happening is quite rare, really.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 08:55 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51255 wrote:
But if a doctor is supposed to save both of his patients no matter what, he would not use abortion except as a last resort.

This actually happening is quite rare, really.

and? :dunno:
0 Replies

eldina

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2009 09:21 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Home Page @ Eldinas Blog
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2009 09:59 am
@eldina,
eldina;65104 wrote:
Home Page @ Eldinas Blog[/QUOTE

And you know this how?

Perhaps you want to show the existence of souls before using it as the foundation of your argument. Most people don't know this but the soul is entirely metaphorical. The soul is a metaphor for breathe, in fact that's where the word originally came from. Your breathe is your soul. I find it humorous when people take these type of things way too literally.
Grouch

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2009 02:50 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Abortion should be fully legal through the 1st trimester and only if there is risk of death or other serious injury to the mother after.

I say that because abortion should not be a form of birth control and you should know damn well if you want to keep the baby before the end of your first trimester.

I also think that girls under 18 should have to notify a guardian if they are getting one. Its an invasive procedure, in any other situation it would be necessary.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Fri 1 May, 2009 05:37 pm
@eldina,
eldina;65104 wrote:

Hmmm, interesting thought. Could you show me the scientific evidence which supports your claim?
0 Replies

eldina

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 07:56 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;65107 wrote:
eldina;65104 wrote:
Home Page @ Eldinas Blog[/QUOTE

And you know this how?

Perhaps you want to show the existence of souls before using it as the foundation of your argument. Most people don't know this but the soul is entirely metaphorical. The soul is a metaphor for breathe, in fact that's where the word originally came from. Your breathe is your soul. I find it humorous when people take these type of things way too literally.[/QUOTE]

Since the understanding of soul cant be measured under the limited understanding humans have, the only way to learn about those issues, is to increase your awareness. Simple: I could feel the soul enter the fetus when I was pregnant.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 08:24 am
@eldina,
eldina;65185 wrote:
Fatal_Freedoms;65107 wrote:

Since the understanding of soul cant be measured under the limited understanding humans have, the only way to learn about those issues, is to increase your awareness. Simple: I could feel the soul enter the fetus when I was pregnant.

And I can feel the hot air now.

:rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 06:58 pm
@eldina,
eldina;65185 wrote:

That's called trapped wind, very common in pregnant women.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 03:03 am
@eldina,
eldina;65185 wrote:

If the soul cannot be measured, then how do you know it exists? You just admitted there's no way to measure it (which, in your context means it cannot be observed), so how do you know it exists without any method of observation? "Feeling" something can also be considered a measurement... an indirect one, but a measurement nonetheless. So, are you not human or simply making this up as you go?
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 05:38 am
@tvsej,
So does an anti-choice nut feel that soul leave the person they killed in cold blood?

What is it about the Right and concluding everything that doesn't fit their dogma with a bullet?

Don't they call these people "terrorists".

And that's exactly what they are. Terrorists. Operation Rescue needs to be sent to Gitmo and waterboarded... they KNOW when the next murder will happen, waterboarding is effective at getting these people to talk!
0 Replies

eldina

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 07:23 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;65397 wrote:
If the soul cannot be measured, then how do you know it exists? You just admitted there's no way to measure it (which, in your context means it cannot be observed), so how do you know it exists without any method of observation? "Feeling" something can also be considered a measurement... an indirect one, but a measurement nonetheless. So, are you not human or simply making this up as you go?

Its more to a human then what we can measure- part of me is human and another part is not.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 08:24 am
@eldina,
eldina;65404 wrote:
Its more to a human then what we can measure- part of me is human and another part is not.

You didn't answer his question. How do you know it exists without being able to observe or measure it?
eldina

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 10:05 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;65405 wrote:
You didn't answer his question. How do you know it exists without being able to observe or measure it?

Yes, if you are all by yourself and close your eyes, you sense and feel your own presence. When someone else joins you in the room, close your eyes and you will feel the presence of two beings. You sense the energy of the matrix of someone else. There are many studies done by performing remote viewing on issues like this that will satisfy a scientist and being part of a remote viewing group gave me many answers.:peace:
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 08:01 pm
@eldina,
eldina;65404 wrote:

Then how do you know it exists? You are human, correct? 23 base pairs and all, requiring an atmosphere of approximately 20% oxygen somewhere around 14 to 15 pounds per square inch?

If you are not human, I would love evidence towards this. It would literally be the most profound discovery in human history.
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 11:18 pm
@Sabz5150,
http://www.cagle.com/working/090603/benson.gif
Numpty

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 11:50 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;65414 wrote:
http://www.cagle.com/working/090603/benson.gif

:thumbup: Couldn't put it better myself.
0 Replies