Op-Ed Obama and the 'They' Sayers

Crito

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 09:50 am
@aaronssongs,
Obama is one of "they" (the Harvard educated political aristocracy), but at least he's not white. :p
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:30 am
@Crito,
Crito;29674 wrote:
Obama is one of "they" (the Harvard educated political aristocracy), but at least he's not white. :p

He's hailed as a 'Black champion' ,with a real possibility of at least becoming our Vice President. His Harvard identity has nothing to do with it. It's 100% about his skin-color.:no:
0 Replies

Crito

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:44 am
@aaronssongs,
So the token black man has a real shot of shaking up the otherwise 100% white political aristocracy. Sounds like a good reason to vote for him if you ask me.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 11:13 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;29665 wrote:
like that? that was the first thing I thought when he broke news, he wants us to help Africa, sh-t start with the homeless on our streets first please. Every western world country is helping Africa always have. They need to stay in their country and build from the bottom up. When their people get an education from a western world country they should have to go back home and contibute.

Relevant and truthful. Thank you. Fix America first.

I am amazed that a continent the size of Africa is be so corrupt. I have come to expect it from the south-of-the-border towns in Mexico but an entire continent is mind boggling.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 03:51 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29649 wrote:
So you lied yet again? "I'm retired, if its any of your business."I prefer not to know you but you seem insistent on gloating about yourself. I listened to some of your music but i'll refrain from giving my opinion on it. Unless of course you think you can take it? If i run across any poetry i'll read it as well. But i'll not pay for it.Trying to stay out of prison, you?
You first, so what were you in for?
I don't know, what your opinion of this post, LOL.

less than dog poo poo. which is more than my opinion of you.
Would that be considered "an attack"????
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 03:54 pm
@Crito,
Crito;29690 wrote:
So the token black man has a real shot of shaking up the otherwise 100% white political aristocracy. Sounds like a good reason to vote for him if you ask me.

Hush, truth....perhaps we'll get the integrity that we've been missing for the past 6 yrs. Oh, before you go there....Clinton was a Ho'....but he was the smartest, and one of the best Presidents outside of FDR, JFK, and Reagan (yes, I said Reagan....surprised? At least, he was semi-honest.)
The Bushes are among the worst, in history. Conventional wisdom
Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 04:50 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29720 wrote:
less than dog poo poo. which is more than my opinion of you.
Would that be considered "an attack"????
Not in my opinion.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 04:52 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29721 wrote:
Hush, truth....perhaps we'll get the integrity that we've been missing for the past 6 yrs. Oh, before you go there....Clinton was a Ho'....but he was the smartest, and one of the best Presidents outside of FDR, JFK, and Reagan (yes, I said Reagan....surprised? At least, he was semi-honest.)
The Bushes are among the worst, in history. Conventional wisdom
Quote:
he was semi-honest
LOL, i can prove Clinton lied, can you prove Bush did? I'll be waiting.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:08 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29727 wrote:
LOL, i can prove Clinton lied, can you prove Bush did? I'll be waiting.

If Bush didn't lie...why are so many calling for his and Cheney's heads? Over 70% of the populace think that the Iraqi war was a mistake...they can't be all liberals or Democrats...Congress is investigating Bush's and Cheney's lies...but they have to be and are being methodical...however Bush is citing executive privilege, to block any investigation of possible wrongdoing. Why? Because he's as guilty as sin...and would serve jail time, if pursued to its' logical end.
And we don't need for you to prove Clinton lied...because he lied, he was impeached...although it didn't go the nine yards, and he was allowed to serve out his term. He lied about sex....Bush lied about reasons to go to war...people have died...last time I checked, no one died from Clinton's lying about his affair.
As Bill Moyers said in his speech in January concerning the media and its' losing ground from being "free press"....the administration is talking about a surge, in Iraq (in terms of military strength and offensives), as though it were an electrical current, increasing the output, instead of the spurting of blood from some troop member's arm.
This administration used the press to promote its mindset to have this war, at all costs...and used slogans to demean and dismantle its' critics, and to bumper sticker the war for the masses....lie upon lie....
Perhaps, in the war against terrorism, you want your fundamental freedoms infringed upon...but I don't...and neither do millions of other Americans...
I'd sooner see them strike us again...and again...perhaps, then, some of you might be "bombed" into common sense...I said it, and I'm here to represent it...A government that doesn't serve me as a citizen, isn't my government...and you can take that to any bank, and cash that check. The Constitution insures the funds.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:10 pm
@Crito,
Crito;29690 wrote:

Maybe. I kind of like him, anyway. But, I'm Republican.:headbang:
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:12 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29731 wrote:
If Bush didn't lie...why are so many calling for his and Cheney's heads? Over 70% of the populace think that the Iraqi war was a mistake...they can't be all liberals or Democrats...Congress is investigating Bush's and Cheney's lies...but they have to be and are being methodical...however Bush is citing executive privilege, to block any investigation of possible wrongdoing. Why? Because he's as guilty as sin...and would serve jail time, if pursued to its' logical end.
And we don't need for you to prove Clinton lied...because he lied, he was impeached...although it didn't go the nine yards, and he was allowed to serve out his term. He lied about sex....Bush lied about reasons to go to war...people have died...last time I checked, no one died from Clinton's lying about his affair.
As Bill Moyers said in his speech in January concerning the media and its' losing ground from being "free press"....the administration is talking about a surge, in Iraq (in terms of military strength and offensives), as though it were an electrical current, increasing the output, instead of the spurting of blood from some troop member's arm.
This administration used the press to promote its mindset to have this war, at all costs...and used slogans to demean and dismantle its' critics, and to bumper sticker the war for the masses....lie upon lie....
Perhaps, in the war against terrorism, you want your fundamental freedoms infringed upon...but I don't...and neither do millions of other Americans...
I'd sooner see them strike us again...and again...perhaps, then, some of you might be "bombed" into common sense...I said it, and I'm here to represent it...A government that doesn't serve me as a citizen, isn't my government...and you can take that to any bank, and cash that check. The Constitution insures the funds.

GW wanted the prick's head on a plate for personal reasons. So, yeah.....there was probably a wee bit of fibbing before the attack. Nonetheless, Saddam was begging for it, and would have taken it in the shorts eventually, anyway.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:19 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29735 wrote:
GW wanted the prick's head on a plate for personal reasons. So, yeah.....there was probably a wee bit of fibbing before the attack. Nonetheless, Saddam was begging for it, and would have taken it in the shorts eventually, anyway.

Good thing about karma...is what he wished for Saddam, he might get also...from where is anybody's guess. For sure, in the afterlife...you, and a number of others might be all in a room, together...I could see that. Fire...
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:21 pm
@aaronssongs,
Quote:
If Bush didn't lie...why are so many calling for his and Cheney's heads?
So what your saying is you don't need proof. Your willing to convict him without due process, strange you were complaining about it happening to others but yet your willing to commit it on him?
Quote:
Over 70% of the populace think that the Iraqi war was a mistake...they can't be all liberals or Democrats...Congress is investigating Bush's and Cheney's lies...but they have to be and are being methodical...however Bush is citing executive privilege, to block any investigation of possible wrongdoing. Why?
Because he can.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:33 pm
@aaronssongs,
What's this integrity bullshit? We're talking about the Clintons.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:33 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29740 wrote:
So what your saying is you don't need proof. Your willing to convict him without due process, strange you were complaining about it happening to others but yet your willing to commit it on him?Because he can.

It's obvious, you are incapable of having an intelligent discourse...for "obvious" reasons...I'm done...say what you will.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:35 pm
@aaronssongs,
I will, i've already stated i would.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:37 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29747 wrote:
What's this integrity bullshit? We're talking about the Clintons.

I don't care what you think of the Clintons...they may even be "not above board"...but it's in a way, that is incomparable to the magnitude of evil, and lust for power demonstrated by this administration. Poor judgement, human weakness, depraved, maybe....Evil, no. The Clintons are short of sainthood, compared to Bush/cheney.
0 Replies

Crito

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 06:12 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29733 wrote:
Maybe. I kind of like him, anyway. But, I'm Republican.:headbang:

Republicrat or Democan, what's the difference?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 03:41 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29735 wrote:

"a bit of fibbing" :eek: now that is a new way of putting it :wtf:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 04:05 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29890 wrote:
"a bit of fibbing" :eek: now that is a new way of putting it :wtf:

No one had to lie a lot, given the crazy antics of SH. He did a lot to set himself up, and you know it.:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: