Op-Ed Obama and the 'They' Sayers

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 02:20 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30569 wrote:
Nah, see.......Aaron and I were cellies at Huntsville. It wasn't really 'love', per se. Prison has a weird effect on people. It's been over for years now, but, as you can see, Aaron still follows me around. Yeah....I wish he'd get over it, but that doesn't seem likely. :jail:

I have never been to Huntsville...Oh, so you're an ex-con, also? I figured as much...what? Using a gun without a license? Assault with a deadly weapon? Yep, that's probably it...since you threaten folks, on a whim.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 03:37 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30599 wrote:
I have never been to Huntsville...Oh, so you're an ex-con, also? I figured as much...what? Using a gun without a license? Assault with a deadly weapon? Yep, that's probably it...since you threaten folks, on a whim.

Crimes against humanity, Aaron. Violations of the Law of Land Warfare, specifically. Melosivich (sp), Kerodich (sp) and I got into all sorts of trouble in the Balkans. Melo died of a heart-attack. Big K is still out there, tearing it up. I was ratted out by the ETA, when I sought refuge in northern Spain. I did eight years -- three in Alacante, Spain, and the rest in a Federal holding facility outside Huntsville. Didn't you say earlier you had been to the Big Ranch? I thought I read that. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy j/k
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 04:15 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30613 wrote:
Crimes against humanity, Aaron. Violations of the Law of Land Warfare, specifically. Melosivich (sp), Kerodich (sp) and I got into all sorts of trouble in the Balkans. Melo died of a heart-attack. Big K is still out there, tearing it up. I was ratted out by the ETA, when I sought refuge in northern Spain. I did eight years -- three in Alacante, Spain, and the rest in a Federal holding facility outside Huntsville. Didn't you say earlier you had been to the Big Ranch? I thought I read that. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy j/k[/QUOTE

Why am I not surprised? It's all in your rhetoric...you are a very angry, and bitter person. Very good at playing the victim, while you are and have been "the aggressor"....someone else is always to blame, aren't they?
No, I was in the county on a minor possession charge...never quite made it to The Big Ranch. I'm not like you. Nothing like you.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 04:56 pm
@aaronssongs,
Minor possesion doesn't get you county unless you have priors?
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 07:50 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30645 wrote:

I bet aaronssongs has an interesting criminal history. I can imagine part of it: probation, probation, probation. I wonder if I had him on my caseload. Very Happy
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 08:16 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30595 wrote:
......when you can't address the issues. What? You , and pino, and dr could be up in the same tree....but you all would be on a lower branch. LOL

I guess that makes you the branch manager!
92b16vx

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 08:17 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30645 wrote:

That would actually depend on a couple of things, where you are, when you are arrested, and whether you can make bail. If you get arrested on say Friday night on a possession, you could very well find yourself in a county facility over night, or till you can get arraigned. Our sherrifs deparment is also home to the county facilities, but if you get arrested in one of the smaller surrounding towns, you probably won't wind up in county just a holding tank till you get bailed.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 08:42 pm
@aaronssongs,
Sounds like he spent a significant amount of time there, which indicates to me it was not minor? IMO
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 08:51 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30704 wrote:
I bet aaronssongs has an interesting criminal history. I can imagine part of it: probation, probation, probation. I wonder if I had him on my caseload. Very Happy

Never been in trouble, except once...14 yrs ago...kept my nose clean since then...what about you? Drunk driving? child abuse? larceny?
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 08:53 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30708 wrote:
I guess that makes you the branch manager!

Huh? Was that supposed to be clever? You guys just love to all pile on, don't ya...Bullies. Cowards. all.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 08:53 pm
@aaronssongs,
Only time i was in jail it was to visit.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 08:54 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;30709 wrote:
That would actually depend on a couple of things, where you are, when you are arrested, and whether you can make bail. If you get arrested on say Friday night on a possession, you could very well find yourself in a county facility over night, or till you can get arraigned. Our sherrifs deparment is also home to the county facilities, but if you get arrested in one of the smaller surrounding towns, you probably won't wind up in county just a holding tank till you get bailed.

92b16vx,
Don't worry, they're grasping for straws...they're so bitter, and hot, they have smoke coming out of their ears....:backtotopic:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 08:58 pm
@aaronssongs,
Ears, did i spring a leak again, LOL. Bitter, hot? AC's on and a smile on my face, love you too Aaron.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:46 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30715 wrote:
Huh? Was that supposed to be clever? You guys just love to all pile on, don't ya...Bullies. Cowards. all.

Not really. We just don't like you.
Very Happy
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:47 am
@aaronssongs,
Most of my defendants were just plain dumb. They'd do one stupid thing after another, out in the world. They couldn't handle freedom. Their criminal histories read like novels about imbeciles.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:50 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30790 wrote:
Most of my defendants were just plain dumb. They'd do one stupid thing after another, out in the world. They couldn't handle freedom. Their criminal histories read like novels about imbeciles.

talking about imbeciles ! george bush :eek:
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:51 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30715 wrote:

It was a joke, lighten up.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:52 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30858 wrote:
talking about imbeciles ! george bush :eek:

Get a life. What have you done?:FU1: :thumbdown: :FU1:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:54 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30863 wrote:
Get a life. What have you done?:FU1: :thumbdown: :FU1:

lol he would be just another ordinary joe,if it wasn't for his daddy :thumbdown:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:56 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30865 wrote:
lol he would be just another ordinary joe,if it wasn't for his daddy :thumbdown:

Yeah....but we all go with what we have. That's life.:dunno: