Op-Ed Obama and the 'They' Sayers

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 02:07 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29543 wrote:
I really believe the only racist amongst us is A-Ron. It doesn't bother me, though. I refuse to give in to racism. I belong to God, and the Catholic Church. I won't go there, no matter how irresponsibly others might act.

your not to keen on muslims,are you pino ?
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 02:28 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29543 wrote:
I really believe the only racist amongst us is A-Ron. It doesn't bother me, though. I refuse to give in to racism. I belong to God, and the Catholic Church. I won't go there, no matter how irresponsibly others might act.

The most discriminated group of individuals on earth are middle aged white men. We are the least desirable demographic to those on the left. We represent everything the despise and always hungered for - power and money. Now that they have banded together their entire mission in life is to put us in our place, out of sight. I say screw 'em. Live with me or get the F out of my way.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 02:38 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29506 wrote:
this comes from a guy who keeps making references to OBAMA'S name !

Do as I say...not as I do. But that's not considered "racist'...that's calling a spade, "a spade". Everything out of their mouths is just poo poo...and in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter...Bush's goose is cooked, and there will be a Democrat in the WH, come 2008. And to boot, I hope it's Hillary.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 02:39 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29548 wrote:
your not to keen on muslims,are you pino ?

Do as I say, not as I do...and as far as me being racist, talk to my white friends and business acquaintances, and they will laugh in your face. Don't hate, appreciate
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 02:48 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29552 wrote:
The most discriminated group of individuals on earth are middle aged white men. We are the least desirable demographic to those on the left. We represent everything the despise and always hungered for - power and money. Now that they have banded together their entire mission in life is to put us in our place, out of sight. I say screw 'em. Live with me or get the F out of my way.

I'm too through. I never heard such heights of whining in my life. Poor little middle aged white men...the darkies and the latinos are just wreaking havoc, in your little white men worlds...Poor, poor things. I have no sympathy. Because it's ridiculous. Arrogant and self-important, to the end...well, from the looks of things...you're headed toward being a "minority". Perhaps you can appeal for assistance, due to hardship.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 02:54 pm
@aaronssongs,
Funny little man.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 02:55 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29561 wrote:
Funny little man.

Whatever.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 03:01 pm
@aaronssongs,
Don't you work?
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 03:07 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29565 wrote:
Don't you work?

I'm retired, if its any of your business.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 03:09 pm
@aaronssongs,
From what?
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 03:27 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29568 wrote:
From what?

None of your damn business...get up out of mine. You have proved you are not my friend...so why are you asking me personal questions....I don't want to know anything else about you. Why are you asking me about me? To further twist a blade? Now that is evil. Is that what they teach you in the Catholic Church where you are, since you're being so personal?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 05:10 pm
@aaronssongs,
He's retired from life Socal, i have another comment but i figured i'd play nice, LOL.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 05:12 pm
@aaronssongs,
He is rather the skiddish type, prone to fits of temper.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 12:56 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;29582 wrote:
He is rather the skiddish type, prone to fits of temper.

Oh, really! You haven't seen temper. And, pray tell, what type are you? Certainly, "too many things"....by your own admission, "a middle aged white man", scorned for his money and power(more like "illusions of grandeur").
Why is it that my responses are deemed "temper tantrums", while your temper tantrums are deemed "reasonable, coherent POV'S"?? I think it's just a part of the affliction you Republicans and conservatives share, "Spin-itis"....how did you all get so messed up....was it your sad little childhoods? the estrangement of your parents? failure to achieve in school? doubt? fear? What?
Because many of you seem to suffer from social pathology, which may include: "substance abuse, violence, abuses of women and children, crime, terrorism, corruption, criminality, discrimination, isolation, stigmatisation and human rights violations. "Many contemporary social problems are global in nature and are shared by many countries."
(Social Pathology)

Social pathologies "often lead to a flood of social, economic and psychological problems that undermine well-being."(32) and therefore need to be considered in developing a mental health policy that promotes population mental health well-being and addresses issues that contribute to mental illness."

P.S. . skiddish

Restless, unsettled or hyper

The dog was acting skiddish.

Me, restless? Indeed ! me, unsettled? Nah! me, hyper, please, at 54? Out of the question
So I really don't know what you mean by that comment.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 01:06 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29581 wrote:
He's retired from life Socal, i have another comment but i figured i'd play nice, LOL.

Oh, on the contrary...I'm recording my second music cd, and working on my second book of poetry. I am hosting my third poetry event, at a fabulous, cutting edge artspace in midtown Houston (Bering & James - Art Gallery - Houston, TX) ( I was personally asked by the proprietors, to reprise my poetry series). I'm having a photo spread in a "Texas-wide" event and news magazine, and producing several local artists in various recording projects...as well as revamping my website and doing interviews for a Dallas-based internet podcast...I'm so busy, I don't have time for me. So, "hardly" retired from life. I told you, you don't know me.
Pray, whatever are you doing with your unimportant little lives? Waiting to hear all the sordid details, but fearful, none will be forthcoming. LOL
"Play nice"....isn't that an oxymoron for you, Dr? LOL
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 08:01 am
@aaronssongs,
Hmmmm, didn't it get quiet, all of a sudden. I guess folks don't have too much going on...but they can criticize and demean the character of others. I encounter it all the time. Haters. Hating on you, for what they're not doing, or achieving. I've been lied on, sabotaged, cheated, falsely imprisoned, and yet as Maya Angelou's poem so eloquently states, ....."still, I rise."
I'm sorry that some folks have a problem with that.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 08:15 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29623 wrote:
Oh, on the contrary...I'm recording my second music cd, and working on my second book of poetry. I am hosting my third poetry event, at a fabulous, cutting edge artspace in midtown Houston (Bering & James - Art Gallery - Houston, TX) ( I was personally asked by the proprietors, to reprise my poetry series). I'm having a photo spread in a "Texas-wide" event and news magazine, and producing several local artists in various recording projects...as well as revamping my website and doing interviews for a Dallas-based internet podcast...I'm so busy, I don't have time for me. So, "hardly" retired from life. I told you, you don't know me.
Pray, whatever are you doing with your unimportant little lives? Waiting to hear all the sordid details, but fearful, none will be forthcoming. LOL
Quote:
Oh, on the contrary...I'm recording my second music cd, and working on my second book of poetry. I am hosting my third poetry event, at a fabulous, cutting edge artspace in midtown Houston (Bering & James - Art Gallery - Houston, TX)
So you lied yet again? "I'm retired, if its any of your business."
Quote:
( I was personally asked by the proprietors, to reprise my poetry series). I'm having a photo spread in a "Texas-wide" event and news magazine, and producing several local artists in various recording projects...as well as revamping my website and doing interviews for a Dallas-based internet podcast...I'm so busy, I don't have time for me. So, "hardly" retired from life. I told you, you don't know me.
I prefer not to know you but you seem insistent on gloating about yourself. I listened to some of your music but i'll refrain from giving my opinion on it. Unless of course you think you can take it? If i run across any poetry i'll read it as well. But i'll not pay for it.
Quote:
Pray, whatever are you doing with your unimportant little lives?
Trying to stay out of prison, you?
Quote:
Waiting to hear all the sordid details, but fearful, none will be forthcoming. LOL
You first, so what were you in for?
Quote:
I don't know, what your opinion of this post, LOL.
tvsej

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 08:38 am
@aaronssongs,
Obama and Powell are white but happen to be black! Obamanation!!!!! Thankful that my father is not alive to see this.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 08:42 am
@aaronssongs,
Quote:
Obamanation!!!!!
Good one, gotta remember that one.
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 09:04 am
@aaronssongs,
like that? that was the first thing I thought when he broke news, he wants us to help Africa, sh-t start with the homeless on our streets first please. Every western world country is helping Africa always have. They need to stay in their country and build from the bottom up. When their people get an education from a western world country they should have to go back home and contibute.