Drnaline;29005 wrote:
Hoorah!!!

We're WRITERS, D-Man. We da chit.:headbang: Very Happy Very Happy :headbang:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 11:11 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28999 wrote:
No.....just another insightful viewpoint. Have you ever listened to Hans Blix? The guy is brilliant, and no....he's not a GW stooge. Taking out Saddam Hussein was a reasonable, strategic move, given the nature and location of our WOT. Sure, it turned out to be very costly and controversial, but it was a reasonable strategic action. Do you actually believe Saddam Hussein would've refrained from exploiting our problems with AQ and the Taliban? C'mon. :no:

your still trying to link saddam and AQ,bin-laden hated saddam,and hans blix was against the invasion of iraq.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 11:15 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29000 wrote:
Scoob, I admire GW and consider him a great President. Yeah....you heard me, on here, HE IS A GREAT MAN. The American Left will never be the same again. Laughing

Don't you silly kids realize that as long as our WOT in linked to Israel's security, THE US WILL NEVER PULL OUT OF IRAQ? Muslims can't defeat the US-Israel alliance. It's invincible, and unbreakable. Cry if you will. They're wasted tears.:happybirthday: Laughing Laughing Laughing :happybirthday:

"THE US WILL NEVER PULL OUT OF IRAQ" your casualties are only gonna get a hell of a lot worse.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 01:50 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29022 wrote:
"THE US WILL NEVER PULL OUT OF IRAQ" your casualties are only gonna get a hell of a lot worse.

So will the enemy's. And yes, we'll eventually pull out, but not for a long time. It's always good to kill the Enemy. Sometimes victory must be unconventionally defined.:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 01:55 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29021 wrote:
your still trying to link saddam and AQ,bin-laden hated saddam,and hans blix was against the invasion of iraq.

"My enemy's enemy is my friend."

If Hans opposed the invasion, much of his post-invasion commentary didn't reflect that sentiment. I listened carefully to several of his interviews. He conceeded readily that SH acted as though he had WMDs. Given our WOT, any leader of a rogue nation in the Middle East who behaved that way could expect attack. If you act dangerous, you might get taken out as a result. :headbang:
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:01 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29254 wrote:
So will the enemy's. And yes, we'll eventually pull out, but not for a long time. It's always good to kill the Enemy. Sometimes victory must be unconventionally defined.:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

SICK!!!
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 06:34 pm
@aaronssongs,
SH would've messed with us, big time, the more engaged we became in Afghanistan. Nah....that old skank had to go.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 12:25 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29256 wrote:
"My enemy's enemy is my friend."

If Hans opposed the invasion, much of his post-invasion commentary didn't reflect that sentiment. I listened carefully to several of his interviews. He conceeded readily that SH acted as though he had WMDs. Given our WOT, any leader of a rogue nation in the Middle East who behaved that way could expect attack. If you act dangerous, you might get taken out as a result. :headbang:

"he acted as though he had WMDs" what a great reason for invading iraq,and hans blix,was against the invasion pino !
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 01:26 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29315 wrote:
"he acted as though he had WMDs" what a great reason for invading iraq,and hans blix,was against the invasion pino !

Scooby,
These folk suffer from delusions...it must be a malady which strikes only Republicans and conservatives. They live in another universe...where up is down, black is white, imaginary WMD's are to be pursued, chase bin Laden, don't chase bin Laden...oooh, look, let's chase Saddam...it's not a civil war, well, maybe it is....we've got to get them before they come and get us (they did get us....well, we just gotta get 'em)...border patrol, homeland security...all fantasy...sad, and dangerous...they have to be stopped..at all cost.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:01 pm
@aaronssongs,
Quote:
where up is down, black is white,
So to us your white? And you discriminate against blacks, nice.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:26 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29258 wrote:
SICK!!!

LIFE AS A SUPER-POWER!:headbang:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:28 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29327 wrote:
Scooby,
These folk suffer from delusions...it must be a malady which strikes only Republicans and conservatives. They live in another universe...where up is down, black is white, imaginary WMD's are to be pursued, chase bin Laden, don't chase bin Laden...oooh, look, let's chase Saddam...it's not a civil war, well, maybe it is....we've got to get them before they come and get us (they did get us....well, we just gotta get 'em)...border patrol, homeland security...all fantasy...sad, and dangerous...they have to be stopped..at all cost.

Easy, Chief. Easy. Slow down. Listen to the voice of John Wayne within you:
"Talk low, slow, and don't say too much.":headbang:
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:35 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29364 wrote:

Are you really that stupid, and so lacking of understanding of the English language, that you continually make simple mistakes in syntax and grammar?
It's not "your"...it's you're...two different word forms, meaning two different things. And since your undeveloped mind cannot understand "deeper meanings" than what lies on the surface, my reference to "black and white", was "global", not "specific", and specifically, not referring "to myself"....Am I dealing with mental retards, or grown men having a difficult time carrying on intelligent discourse? Really!
Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:43 pm
@aaronssongs,
I don't give a crap, i will put "your" anytime i wish. Don't like it, don't read it.
Quote:
Am I dealing with mental retards, or grown men having a difficult time carrying on intelligent discourse? Really!
It's pretty sad when you can't dictate how the conversation goes huh?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 12:01 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29364 wrote:

this comes from a guy who keeps making references to OBAMA'S name !
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 12:03 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29388 wrote:
Are you really that stupid, and so lacking of understanding of the English language, that you continually make simple mistakes in syntax and grammar?
It's not "your"...it's you're...two different word forms, meaning two different things. And since your undeveloped mind cannot understand "deeper meanings" than what lies on the surface, my reference to "black and white", was "global", not "specific", and specifically, not referring "to myself"....Am I dealing with mental retards, or grown men having a difficult time carrying on intelligent discourse? Really!

well they did vote for BUSH :eek: what do you expect aaron.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 01:08 pm
@aaronssongs,
This is a racist thread.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 01:52 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;29388 wrote:

A-Ron, do you realize that in this writing critique/rant, you misspelled a word and once again, your punctuation is screwed up? What gives? You claim to be able to teach that which you cannot do? No thanks. That's whack.:thumbdown: :FU1: :FU1: :FU1: :FU1: :thumbdown:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 01:53 pm
@aaronssongs,
I really believe the only racist amongst us is A-Ron. It doesn't bother me, though. I refuse to give in to racism. I belong to God, and the Catholic Church. I won't go there, no matter how irresponsibly others might act.