The "real" israel

Carico

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 08:11 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66801 wrote:
Well, I'm waiting....

let's see your evidence.

You can find evidence of Christ's life and deeds from the eye-witness accounts in the bible...Oh I forgot, you believe in things that haven't been witnessed like apes turning into people and claiming that Jesus didn't live. :rollinglaugh: That's actually the definition of a delusion. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 09:49 am
@Carico,
Carico;66806 wrote:
You can find evidence of Christ's life and deeds from the eye-witness accounts in the bible...Wink

The bible cannot be corroborated and so it cannot be considered evidence. I have no more reason to believe the bible over any other religious doctrine.
Carico

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 11:39 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66819 wrote:
The bible cannot be corroborated and so it cannot be considered evidence. I have no more reason to believe the bible over any other religious doctrine.

:rollinglaugh: Research the history of Assyria, Mesopotamia, Babylon, and iraq to see that your statement is a fabrication...Oh I forgot, atheists don't do any research. They just make up stories they can't back up. So sorry, but you don't have a leg to stand on. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 01:23 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66826 wrote:
:rollinglaugh: Research the history of Assyria, Mesopotamia, Babylon, and iraq to see that your statement is a fabrication...Oh I forgot, atheists don't do any research. They just make up stories they can't back up. So sorry, but you don't have a leg to stand on. Wink

Oh yes, I suppose because spider-man lived in a real city that means his story is real as well. But even if we were to establish that all the people and places are real that says nothing about the events that occurred especially the more fantastical ones. Do you have any evidence to support absolutely anything supernatural exists?

So I ask you again, why should I believe your doctrine over other religious doctrines?
Carico

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 03:21 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66834 wrote:
Oh yes, I suppose because spider-man lived in a real city that means his story is real as well. But even if we were to establish that all the people and places are real that says nothing about the events that occurred especially the more fantastical ones. Do you have any evidence to support absolutely anything supernatural exists?

So I ask you again, why should I believe your doctrine over other religious doctrines?

All you show is that you have no clue what happens in reality and what happens in the imagination, which means you have no clue what's true and what's false. But then Satan's servants never do.Wink
xexon

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 10:08 pm
@Carico,
You still haven't answered his question.

x
Carico

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 07:55 am
@xexon,
xexon;66855 wrote:
You still haven't answered his question.

x

Untrue. Since you dismiss my answers anyway like you dismiss history and make up your own, there's no point in even conversing with you. So you'll simply have to find out the hard way on judgment day what it will cost you to pretend you know better than God does.
xexon

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 08:23 am
@Carico,
But to me, God is not apart from what I am.

"History" belongs to those that got to the publisher first. It has many points of view other than what is in print and taken as the gospel truth.

Those who rely on a favored position in life because of this narrow belief system that has been imposed on western society should avoid me.

I'm all about humanity as a whole. Your race or religion matters not to me.

If it does to you, you will not see the kingdom.

x
Carico

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 12:21 pm
@xexon,
xexon;66925 wrote:
But to me, God is not apart from what I am.

"History" belongs to those that got to the publisher first. It has many points of view other than what is in print and taken as the gospel truth.

Those who rely on a favored position in life because of this narrow belief system that has been imposed on western society should avoid me.

I'm all about humanity as a whole. Your race or religion matters not to me.

If it does to you, you will not see the kingdom.

x

:rollinglaugh: Sorry, but i'll go with what Jesus says about who will see His kingdom since he's shown the world he has the authority to know the truth and you haven't. Wink So I think I'll take your advice and avoid you. :wave2:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 11:34 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66926 wrote:
:rollinglaugh: Sorry, but i'll go with what Jesus says about who will see His kingdom since he's shown the world he has the authority to know the truth and you haven't. Wink So I think I'll take your advice and avoid you. :wave2:

God/Santa/Tooth Fairy ! The same guy :thumbup:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 02:37 am
@Carico,
Carico;66840 wrote:
All you show is that you have no clue what happens in reality and what happens in the imagination, which means you have no clue what's true and what's false. But then Satan's servants never do.Wink

You might as well have just said "you're wrong", it would have accomplished just as much.

But as usual you've presented no reason as to why I should believe you.

Nor have you explained why I should believe your religious doctrine over numerous others.
Carico

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 10:43 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66952 wrote:
You might as well have just said "you're wrong", it would have accomplished just as much.

But as usual you've presented no reason as to why I should believe you.

Nor have you explained why I should believe your religious doctrine over numerous others.

As usual, you dismiss my posts and spread the lie that I haven't explained anything. So since you have zero respect for the truth, then hell is indeed fair and just because that's where all liars go. And that could be any day now for you. I love justice. Good bye. :wave2:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 10:52 am
@Carico,
Carico;66989 wrote:
As usual, you dismiss my posts and spread the lie that I haven't explained anything.

No I said you haven't given me a reason to believe it. You can explain your beliefs to me all you want but without giving me a reason why then should I accept your belief?

Show me you can do more than just accuse people of being slanderous, lying racists. Even if it were true it still wouldn't make you position correct.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 11:19 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;65788 wrote:
You really don't get it do you,i don't know if it's your lack of knowledge on the subject or ignorance,clearly the two video's i posted above didn;t enlighten you on what israel is really like,a racist apartheid state that treat's the palestinians like crap.

"jews have reached out the peace pipe to these losers and they simply won't smoke" If that is the case why does Israel continue to break international law by building settlement's in the West bank ? You haven't got a clue :lightbulb:

Here's what I get. Jews were placed where they are in 1948 by the U.N. much to their good fortune. It was the U.N. that disregarded the Palestinians at the time. The Jews just happen to be good at taking advantage of a situation. Where the Palestinians have never been capable of taking care of their own. Their ability to become productive and prosperous does not hinge on ownership of Gaza or the West Bank. They are simply obsessed and love their obsession.
Is lobbing mortar rounds into civilian populations acceptable to this international law?
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 11:23 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;65789 wrote:
"Zionist are Jews" ? NOT ALL JEWS ARE ZIONISTS :lightbulb:

Not all American's are Christians. Blah blah blah.
Zionist are obsessed with the Jewish state. Jews who don't appreciate that and actually think Palestinians want to live in harmony with them have a big surprise coming.
g-man

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 11:31 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;66027 wrote:
Like the French Resistance to Hitler, those wicked terrorists! And child-murder, by the way, has nothing to do with jackboots kicking arses: it means people's babies are dead.

French resistance, though heroic was not necessarily effective enough to consider it wise. I suppose it would depend on which side you support as to which you would consider the terrorist. In this case, from my point of view the Palestinians are the terrorist as they are lobbing mortars indiscriminately into villages. Killing people's babies.
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 11:34 am
@g-man,
g-man;66996 wrote:
Not all American's are Christians. Blah blah blah.
Zionist are obsessed with the Jewish state. Jews who don't appreciate that and actually think Palestinians want to live in harmony with them have a big surprise coming.

The Jews have always know that the Palestinians hate them. They knew it even before Israel became a State. They knew it when Isaac grew up.Wink The sons of Ishmael are doing exactly what the bible says they would; live in hostility with their neighbors. And that will never change until the world is destroyed. Wink
kynaston

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 09:27 pm
@Carico,
Carico;67001 wrote:
The Jews have always know that the Palestinians hate them. They knew it even before Israel became a State. They knew it when Isaac grew up.Wink The sons of Ishmael are doing exactly what the bible says they would; live in hostility with their neighbors. And that will never change until the world is destroyed. Wink

People do tend to hate colonialist nazis who occupy their country and murder their children. You, of course, wouldn't, because you are a ... C...razy nazi supporter. Were the nazis troops in the Channel Islands in '41 loved by the British? You do talk vomit, don't you?
Carico

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 10:13 pm
@kynaston,
kynaston;67024 wrote:
People do tend to hate colonialist nazis who occupy their country and murder their children. You, of course, wouldn't, because you are a ... C...razy nazi supporter. Were the nazis troops in the Channel Islands in '41 loved by the British? You do talk vomit, don't you?

Actually you sound like a Nazi as do many of the posters here. So I'll leave you to your anti-Semitism because I really don't want to be a round it. :rolleyes:
xexon

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 10:19 pm
@Carico,
Modern Jews are not semites. Palestinians are.

You should repeat this until you learn it.

x