The "real" israel

xexon

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 11:52 am
@Carico,
Carico;66356 wrote:
Yes. And it's as voluminous both in range and scope of the imagination as "Lord Of The Rings." :rollinglaugh: Tolken came from the premise "What if little people actually existed and wanted to search for a ring?" Then he made sure that he dotted every i and crossed every t to make his story sound believable and consistent within his premise as all fiction writers do. Wink

And that's what Darwin did in the "Origin of the Species." His premise was; "What if humans came from....?" So, Darwin didn't even have a complete premise! :rollinglaugh: So the story can't go anywhere until he can describe his main characters. Wink

At least Tolken knew that his characters came from his imagination. Darwin couldn't even describe the characters that came from his imagination any more than he could describe the setting.:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: Tolken also never believed his characters were real. Darwin did, even though he had no clue who they were. :eek:

So there's nothing more delusional than the story of evolution. Wink

Really?

I always thought that the Jews being the "chosen people" was quite a hoot.

x
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 12:18 pm
@xexon,
xexon;66408 wrote:
Really?

I always thought that the Jews being the "chosen people" was quite a hoot.

x

You can laugh all the way to the grave when they're redeemed and you're not.Wink
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:20 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66392 wrote:
So let's see what you know about Darwin's story. Who are the common ancestors? When did they live and how long ago did they live? What did they look like and how many were there? When did they develop vocal chords? :rollinglaugh: Since Darwin didn't know these things about his imaginary characters, then you'd have to indulge in fantasy to understand the story of evolution too. Wink

Once again you Fail!!

Your undestanding is no better than a five year old. So I will start at the very begining so you can understand.

BBC - Schools - KS2 Bitesize Revision - Science - Living things

BBC - Education Scotland - Standard Grade Bitesize Revision - Biology Index

BBC - GCSE Bitesize - Genes and Inheritance

BBC - GCSE Bitesize - Evolution

BBC - GCSE Bitesize - Evolution and environment

BBC - GCSE Bitesize - Inheritance

BBC - GCSE Bitesize - Theory of evolution

BBC - Scotland Higher Bitesize Revision - Natural selection and speciation

BBC - Scotland Higher Bitesize Revision - Mutations

This is the staple diet of Science all kids in the UK are taught, it is very easy understand and it is called Bite Size for a reason, it breaks things down so 5-16 year olds learn more.

Once you have finished, and you want to learn more I can then give you more complex information.

When you have read and understood the links I have posted you and I can then have an amicable debate about this subject.

If you are not prepared to even consider the sites as learning material, then don't make proposterous claims you have no way of backing up.
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 10:38 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;66426 wrote:
Once again you Fail!!

Your undestanding is no better than a five year old. So I will start at the very begining so you can understand.

BBC - Schools - KS2 Bitesize Revision - Science - Living things

BBC - Education Scotland - Standard Grade Bitesize Revision - Biology Index

BBC - GCSE Bitesize - Genes and Inheritance

BBC - GCSE Bitesize - Evolution

BBC - GCSE Bitesize - Evolution and environment

BBC - GCSE Bitesize - Inheritance

BBC - GCSE Bitesize - Theory of evolution

BBC - Scotland Higher Bitesize Revision - Natural selection and speciation

BBC - Scotland Higher Bitesize Revision - Mutations

This is the staple diet of Science all kids in the UK are taught, it is very easy understand and it is called Bite Size for a reason, it breaks things down so 5-16 year olds learn more.

Once you have finished, and you want to learn more I can then give you more complex information.

When you have read and understood the links I have posted you and I can then have an amicable debate about this subject.

If you are not prepared to even consider the sites as learning material, then don't make proposterous claims you have no way of backing up.

Sorry but none of those answered my questions. They only talked about what the imaginary characters might have done if one knows who they are. So please answer my questions. Smile
xexon

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 11:43 pm
@Carico,
I'm sorry, but Jews are NOT the chosen people. It's a religion, not a people. Not a race.

You are confused with "Israelites", which have nothing to do with an earthly Israel or Jews. Nothing at all.

An Israelite is a spiritual title. One that has been earned by hard work on the self. A God realized being. One free of any religion.

It's not something you join after taking an oath and getting water up your nose.

That is the path of the blind leading the blind.

x
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 11:58 pm
@xexon,
xexon;66458 wrote:
I'm sorry, but Jews are NOT the chosen people. It's a religion, not a people. Not a race.

You are confused with "Israelites", which have nothing to do with an earthly Israel or Jews. Nothing at all.

An Israelite is a spiritual title. One that has been earned by hard work on the self. A God realized being. One free of any religion.

It's not something you join after taking an oath and getting water up your nose.

That is the path of the blind leading the blind.

x

That's like someone saying; "Caesar did not live. He was a made up character by the Romans who were deluded into believing that they conquered the earth." :rollinglaugh:

That statement is as delusional as yours since it isn't based on fact, but fantasy. :rolleyes: So sorry, but delusions aren't valid arguments. So try again. Wink
xexon

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 12:05 am
@Carico,
It's rather plain that Judaism is a religion. People who follow it are called Jews.

There were no Jews before the religion. They were called other things.

Jews are of the earth. Israelites are of the spirit.

You've only met the Jews so far.

x
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 12:13 am
@xexon,
xexon;66474 wrote:
It's rather plain that Judaism is a religion. People who follow it are called Jews.

There were no Jews before the religion. They were called other things.

Jews are of the earth. Israelites are of the spirit.

You've only met the Jews so far.

x

No, those who came from Judea are called Jews. So their name had nothing to do with religion, but the location where they lived. Sorry. So try again to slander the Jews. There's no end to racism in some people's hearts.
mimidamnit

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 01:12 am
@Carico,
Carico;66476 wrote:
No, those who came from Judea are called Jews. So their name had nothing to do with religion, but the location where they lived. Sorry. So try again to slander the Jews. There's no end to racism in some people's hearts.

because one questions the validity of their claims.. they are racist?
xexon

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 03:34 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Not everybody who came from Judea was Jewish. Jews haven't come from Judea in a very long time now.

Jews are not a race. They barely qualify as an ethnic group anymore, so your charges of racism are hollow and the product of zionist indoctrination.

I'll trash zionist Jews as I see fit. I treat them as I treat Catholics or baptists or anybody else who attempts a New World Order. I could care less about your religions. My beef is with the political clout that comes with religious groups that get too much power.

And that power HAS corrupted you.

x
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 04:06 am
@Carico,
Carico;66476 wrote:

Judaism is not a race.
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 03:05 pm
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66482 wrote:
because one questions the validity of their claims.. they are racist?

When you judge the validity of their claims without proof, it's slander, pure and simply.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 03:29 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66624 wrote:
When you judge the validity of their claims without proof, it's slander, pure and simply.

What can be asserted without evidence will be rejected without evidence.
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 02:27 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66629 wrote:

PRECISELY!!Very Happy
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 02:55 am
@Carico,
Carico;66434 wrote:
Sorry but none of those answered my questions. They only talked about what the imaginary characters might have done if one knows who they are. So please answer my questions. Smile

Seeing as this is not the right thread. We will continue this elsewhere on the site. Do you agree?
0 Replies

kynaston

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 03:05 am
@scooby-doo cv,
I see that Carico rejects science as well as history ( I sort of lost the thread of this thread). In this he is typical of allegedly-christian supporters of the atheist zionists, and to say so, it seems, is 'slander'. I don't wish to be unkind, but if he lives in so closed a world, what is the point of his trying to communicate with those out in the real one?
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 03:43 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;66665 wrote:
I see that Carico rejects science as well as history ( I sort of lost the thread of this thread). In this he is typical of allegedly-christian supporters of the atheist zionists, and to say so, it seems, is 'slander'. I don't wish to be unkind, but if he lives in so closed a world, what is the point of his trying to communicate with those out in the real one?

I HAVE COME TO SEE THAT CARICO IS GUILTY OF MANY THINGS HE ACCUSES US OF.. WHICH ARE AGAINST THE WORD OF "HIS" JESUS... HE CONTINUES IN THIS "SIN" WITHOUT THE INTERFERENCE OF HIS "GOD".. THEREFORE HE MUST BE IN ADHERENCE TO "GOD'S WILL"..
kynaston

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 09:01 pm
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66670 wrote:
I HAVE COME TO SEE THAT CARICO IS GUILTY OF MANY THINGS HE ACCUSES US OF.. WHICH ARE AGAINST THE WORD OF "HIS" JESUS... HE CONTINUES IN THIS "SIN" WITHOUT THE INTERFERENCE OF HIS "GOD".. THEREFORE HE MUST BE IN ADHERENCE TO "GOD'S WILL"..

Yes indeed. He judges, doubtless, that he should be judged! Guilty, I'd say, and no question about it!
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 06:41 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66629 wrote:

Sorry but closing one's eyes to history and making up a history of one's imagination doesn't mean there's no evidence. :rollinglaugh: In fact, since one has to close his eyes to history, that proves that there is evidence in history of the life and deeds of Christ.Wink So again, denial isn't a valid argument. So try again. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 07:59 am
@Carico,
Carico;66783 wrote:
Sorry but closing one's eyes to history and making up a history of one's imagination doesn't mean there's no evidence. :rollinglaugh: In fact, since one has to close his eyes to history, that proves that there is evidence in history of the life and deeds of Christ.Wink So again, denial isn't a valid argument. So try again. Wink

Well, I'm waiting....

let's see your evidence.