The "real" israel

Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:05 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66269 wrote:
i believe in aliens sweetie:rollinglaugh:

That doesn't surprise me in the least since you make up an imaginary history of the Jews. :rollinglaugh: I bet you believe that monkeys can turn into people too. :rollinglaugh:
mimidamnit

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:16 am
@Carico,
Carico;66270 wrote:
That doesn't surprise me in the least since you make up an imaginary history of the Jews. :rollinglaugh: I bet you believe that monkeys can turn into people too. :rollinglaugh:

make up imaginary history of the jews? i have mild bouts of :rollinglaugh:CHRONIC:rollinglaugh:
memory loss.. so show me where i did this..
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:31 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66274 wrote:
make up imaginary history of the jews? i have mild bouts of :rollinglaugh:CHRONIC:rollinglaugh:
memory loss.. so show me where i did this..

So I take it you believe the biblical account of Jewish history. Wink If so, then you will know that it's God's will to bring back the Jews to Israel. Wink You will also know that Ishmael and his descendants didn't create Israel, God did through Jacob. So it's the land of the Jews as much as the land of the descendants of Ishmael. Wink But then you also said you don't believe anything the Jews say, which would include the bible. So either your memory is extremely short or you've told so many lies you can't remember them all. Wink
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:41 am
@Carico,
Carico;66270 wrote:

Monkies don't turn into people you muppet. Nor is stated in [SIZE="7"]ANY[/SIZE] Scientific text that they do.

To make such another incompetent statement like the one about archeology ensures that everyone on this site knows of your ignorance. Well done :thumbup:
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:50 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66288 wrote:
Monkies don't turn into people you muppet. Nor is stated in [SIZE="7"]ANY[/SIZE] Scientific text that they do.

To make such another incompetent statement like the one about archeology ensures that everyone on this site knows of your ignorance. Well done :thumbup:

Wrong. The Darwin Delusion claims that monkeys apes, or better yet, imaginary animals (since they don't know who the common ancestors are) "evolved" into humans which means they turned into humans. :rollinglaugh: That's what "evolution" means, something inferior turning into something superior. So I agree, humans didn't come from any animal. They were created by God.Wink
Numpty

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:52 am
@Carico,
Carico;66294 wrote:
Wrong. The Darwin Delusion claims that monkeys apes, or better yet, imaginary animals (since they don't know who the common ancestors are) "evolved" into humans which means they turned into humans. :rollinglaugh: That's what "evolution" means, something inferior turning into something superior. So I agree, humans didn't come from any animal. They were created by God.Wink

[SIZE="7"]FAIL!!![/SIZE]

It states that we have a [SIZE="7"]Common[/SIZE]Ancestor.

Once again you show your incompetence and ignorance.

Edit: I like the way you called it the Darwin Dellusion. You must have read the God Dellusion by Richard Dawkins, if not i highly recommnd it.
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:58 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66296 wrote:
[SIZE="7"]FAIL!!![/SIZE]

It states that we have a [SIZE="7"]Common[/SIZE]Ancestor.

Once again you show your incompetence and ignorance.

Edit: I like the way you called it the Darwin Dellusion. You must have read the God Dellusion by Richard Dawkins, if not i highly recommnd it.

Common to whom? :eek: No one knows since Darwin couldn't describe them. So the common ancestor is a figment of the imaginations of men. Wink The following is how he wrote it:

The Darwin Delusion

When writing a story, an author has to make up his characters before he can go on with his story. Since Darwin had no evidence of his characters in the real world, he had to conjure them up in his imagination. He simply looked for an alternative to the biblical account of the creation of man and said; "If man wasn't created by God, then where could he have come from? I know, something that already exists like...another animal. Hey, yeah...which animal looks like a human? An ape!":rollinglaugh:

So here's how the story of evolution began:

Once upon a time 500,000 years ago... no 750,000 years ago... no 2,000,000 years ago...I'll skip the setting and go on.

Once upon a long time ago, an ape,..no a monkey, no a half-human- half monkey...I'll skip that part too and just call him an ancestor common to...humans...no monkeys..no humans and monkeys...no, humans and some other unknown animal.Very Happy

Once upon a long time ago a common ancestor, no many common ancestors, yeah, I'll stick with that...mated with a monkey..no an ape...

Needless to say, a story that didn't start well can't end well either. Nevertheless, because people were eagerly looking for an alternate explanation to God's creation, it wouldn't be hard at all for them to accept even a badly written fiction story that never got started.Very Happy

Since Darwin never described his main characters, then he can't possibly know what they were capable of breeding. But again, since the public wanted even a badly written story, then Darwin left it to the imaginations of his readers to finish the story. :eek: But as expected, one can't finish a story that never even began which is why of course, no one today still knows the main characters (common ancestors) of Darwin's story. Wink

But what makes his story a delusion, is that Darwin actually believed that his characters existed! :rollinglaugh:It's bad enough when an author believes that characters he can describe existed, but when he believes that characters that he himself can't describe existed, then his story is even more delusional. :rollinglaugh:

When God says that the wisdom of the world is foolishness in His sight, nothing proves Him right better than the story of evolution.Wink
Numpty

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 06:07 am
@Carico,
Carico;66299 wrote:
Common to whom? :eek: No one knows since Darwin couldn't describe them. So the common ancestor is a figment of the imaginations of men. Wink The following is how he wrote it:

The Darwin Delusion

When writing a story, an author has to make up his characters before he can go on with his story. Since Darwin had no evidence of his characters in the real world, he had to conjure them up in his imagination. He simply looked for an alternative to the biblical account of the creation of man and said; "If man wasn't created by God, then where could he have come from? I know, something that already exists like...another animal. Hey, yeah...which animal looks like a human? An ape!":rollinglaugh:

So here's how the story of evolution began:

Once upon a time 500,000 years ago... no 750,000 years ago... no 2,000,000 years ago...I'll skip the setting and go on.

Once upon a long time ago, an ape,..no a monkey, no a half-human- half monkey...I'll skip that part too and just call him an ancestor common to...humans...no monkeys..no humans and monkeys...no, humans and some other unknown animal.Very Happy

Once upon a long time ago a common ancestor, no many common ancestors, yeah, I'll stick with that...mated with a monkey..no an ape...

Needless to say, a story that didn't start well can't end well either. Nevertheless, because people were eagerly looking for an alternate explanation to God's creation, it wouldn't be hard at all for them to accept even a badly written fiction story that never got started.Very Happy

Since Darwin never described his main characters, then he can't possibly know what they were capable of breeding. But again, since the public wanted even a badly written story, then Darwin left it to the imaginations of his readers to finish the story. :eek: But as expected, one can't finish a story that never even began which is why of course, no one today still knows the main characters (common ancestors) of Darwin's story. Wink

But what makes his story a delusion, is that Darwin actually believed that his characters existed! :rollinglaugh:It's bad enough when an author believes that characters he can describe existed, but when he believes that characters that he himself can't describe existed, then his story is even more delusional. :rollinglaugh:

When God says that the wisdom of the world is foolishness in His sight, nothing proves Him right better than the story of evolution.Wink

Nice Copy and Paste. Used that before have you?

Back up the claims now then please.
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 06:20 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66303 wrote:
Nice Copy and Paste. Used that before have you?

Back up the claims now then please.

Yup many times. Smile It can be backed up by the fact that people today still don't know who the common ancestors were, where they lived, what they looked like, what language the first speaking humans spoke, nor have there been any accounts of people in history of creatures like Neanderthas. So the story of evolution is a fairy tale, and a badly written one as well since Darwin could even describe his main characters. :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: And a bad fiction story can't make a good true story. But a badly written fiction story is all scientists have to try to deny God. So they'll hang on to the Darwin delusions for some time to come.
Numpty

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 06:24 am
@Carico,
Carico;66311 wrote:
Yup many times. Smile It can be backed up by the fact that people today still don't know who the common ancestors were, where they lived, what they looked like, what language the first speaking humans spoke, nor have there been any accounts of people in history of creatures like Neanderthas. So the story of evolution is a fairy tale, and a badly written one as well since Darwin could even describe his main characters. :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: And a bad fiction story can't make a good true story. But a badly written fiction story is all scientists have to try to deny God. So they'll hang on to the Darwin delusions for some time to come.

"MISSING LINK" FOUND: New Fossil Links Humans, Lemurs?

Here's one. took me about 30 secs to find. This is a common ancestor.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 06:49 am
@Carico,
Carico;66294 wrote:

No evolution means the change in allele frequency.

I'll wait a minute so you can look up what 'allele' means......
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 06:50 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66313 wrote:
"MISSING LINK" FOUND: New Fossil Links Humans, Lemurs?

Here's one. took me about 30 secs to find. This is a common ancestor.

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: I've seen the new "missing link" and it looks more like a tiny lizard than it does a human being. :rollinglaugh:

But again, since Darwin never described his main characters (the common ancestors), then they only have one end of the chain and that's "modern-day" humans. Wink They thus can claim that the links in the chain are any fossil they want them to be. And people who can't think for themselves, buy it hook, line, and sinker because you worship scientists as infallible gods. :rollinglaugh:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 06:54 am
@Carico,
Carico;66339 wrote:
:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: I've seen the new "missing link" and it looks more like a tiny lizard than it does a human being. :rollinglaugh:

But again, since Darwin never described his main characters (the common ancestors), then they only have one end of the chain and that's "modern-day" humans. Wink They thus can claim that the links in the chain are any fossil they want them to be. And people who can't think for themselves, buy it hook, line, and sinker because you worship scientists as infallible gods. :rollinglaugh:

Darwin did not know what the LUCA (last universal common ancestor) was, modern scientists believe it is a primitive form of eukaryote.
Numpty

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 06:57 am
@Carico,
Carico;66339 wrote:

Then clearly, whilst you claim these fossils 'look' like somthing you really don't know because you are to scared to even begin to understand what it is you are looking at, and what it might mean to you.

Look at the pic again, do some research on her. You will be astounded by the possibilities.
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 07:03 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66342 wrote:
Darwin did not know what the LUCA (last universal common ancestor) was, modern scientists believe it is a primitive form of eukaryote.

Darwin didn't know anything because his claims all came from his imagination. Again, he left it to his readers to keep embellishing on his story because he didn't even know his characters! :rollinglaugh: So there are as many ideas of who the common ancestors were as there are imaginations who conjure them up.Wink That's again, why no one knows who they are because they're the figments of the imagination of Darwin and not even he knew who they were! Wink
Numpty

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 07:05 am
@Carico,
Carico;66349 wrote:
Darwin didn't know anything because his claims all came from his imagination. Again, he left it to his readers to keep embellishing on his story because he didn't even know his characters! :rollinglaugh: So there are as many ideas of who the common ancestors were as there are imaginations who conjure them up.Wink That's again, why no one knows who they are because they're the figments of the imagination of Darwin and not even he knew who they were! Wink

Have you read the Origin of the Species?
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 07:11 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66351 wrote:
Have you read the Origin of the Species?

Yes. And it's as voluminous both in range and scope of the imagination as "Lord Of The Rings." :rollinglaugh: Tolken came from the premise "What if little people actually existed and wanted to search for a ring?" Then he made sure that he dotted every i and crossed every t to make his story sound believable and consistent within his premise as all fiction writers do. Wink

And that's what Darwin did in the "Origin of the Species." His premise was; "What if humans came from....?" So, Darwin didn't even have a complete premise! :rollinglaugh: So the story can't go anywhere until he can describe his main characters. Wink

At least Tolken knew that his characters came from his imagination. Darwin couldn't even describe the characters that came from his imagination any more than he could describe the setting.:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: Tolken also never believed his characters were real. Darwin did, even though he had no clue who they were. :eek:

So there's nothing more delusional than the story of evolution. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 07:17 am
@Carico,
God of the gaps anyone?
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 08:02 am
@Carico,
Carico;66356 wrote:
Yes. And it's as voluminous both in range and scope of the imagination as "Lord Of The Rings." :rollinglaugh: Tolken came from the premise "What if little people actually existed and wanted to search for a ring?" Then he made sure that he dotted every i and crossed every t to make his story sound believable and consistent within his premise as all fiction writers do. Wink

And that's what Darwin did in the "Origin of the Species." His premise was; "What if humans came from....?" So, Darwin didn't even have a complete premise! :rollinglaugh: So the story can't go anywhere until he can describe his main characters. Wink

At least Tolken knew that his characters came from his imagination. Darwin couldn't even describe the characters that came from his imagination any more than he could describe the setting.:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: Tolken also never believed his characters were real. Darwin did, even though he had no clue who they were. :eek:

So there's nothing more delusional than the story of evolution. Wink

Then clearly you didn't understand it.
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 10:52 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;66380 wrote:
Then clearly you didn't understand it.

So let's see what you know about Darwin's story. Who are the common ancestors? When did they live and how long ago did they live? What did they look like and how many were there? When did they develop vocal chords? :rollinglaugh: Since Darwin didn't know these things about his imaginary characters, then you'd have to indulge in fantasy to understand the story of evolution too. Wink