The "real" israel

kynaston

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2009 11:52 pm
@g-man,
g-man;63468 wrote:
Firing mortar rounds into the midst of a civilian population then whining about the response is somewhat comical.
Stupidity will generally get your ass kicked.

Like the French Resistance to Hitler, those wicked terrorists! And child-murder, by the way, has nothing to do with jackboots kicking arses: it means people's babies are dead.
kynaston

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2009 11:55 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;65789 wrote:
"Zionist are Jews" ? NOT ALL JEWS ARE ZIONISTS :lightbulb:

In what sense, other than the habit of genital mutilation, are zionists Jews? Most are atheists, surely?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2009 01:25 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;66028 wrote:
In what sense, other than the habit of genital mutilation, are zionists Jews? Most are atheists, surely?

:dunno: Not all Jews are Zionist's,there is a difference,i don't know why you mean the "most are athiests, surely?"

I was brought up a catholic,i know regard myself as an athiest.
kynaston

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2009 01:59 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;66032 wrote:
:dunno: Not all Jews are Zionist's,there is a difference,i don't know why you mean the "most are athiests, surely?"

I was brought up a catholic,i know regard myself as an athiest.

So you're not a Roman Catholic, and they aren't Jews. Zionists, in my book, are modern Hitler-imitators, the only ones who can get away with it, and nothing to do with the people outside Palestine who converted to Judaism while the descendants of the original chosen people became Christians and Muslims. The zionists are descendants of those converts who have since given up their religion and taken up an ersatz nationalism in response to the nationalism of Germany, and a sick racism in response to that of Hitler.

Well, that's my opinion, anyway, and I've spent a good deal of time thinking about it.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2009 02:06 am
@scooby-doo cv,
YouTube - Anti-Zionist Jewish Protestors are attacked by an AIPAC conference attendee
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 12:06 am
@scooby-doo cv,

First of all, the "real" Israel is not the country Israel, but God's elect as explained in Romans 9:6.

But if you want to talk about the Jews who have returned to the country of Israel, the Jews want one tiny sliver of land on earth to call their own. But because of anti-Semitism, no one, especially the sons of Ishmael wants them to have it. So there is no excuse, I repeat, no excuse for people to think that the Jews should allow theselves to be annihilated from the face of the earth. That's not only anti-Semitism, it's genocide. Thus, any leader of Israel who gives up and allows his people to be annihilated, is not only the worst leader in history, he will be held accountable for the lives he allowed to be killed.

Secondly, the sons of Ishmael have; Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey and part of Israel too. So there is no reason whatsoever that they should try to keep all of Israel. The only reason they're doing that is because of pure hatred of the Jews which they publicly admit.

So it's nothing more than jealousy of Isaac and his descendants that the sons of Ishmael are doing this. But this was all prophsied in Genesis. Ever since Ishmael and his descendants were born, they've lived in hostility with all their neighbors as Genesis 25:18 explains. And they still do today.
kynaston

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 12:43 am
@Carico,
Scarcely any Jews have 'returned to the country of Israel' (which is non-existent), and the atheist zionists want a great deal more than 'a tiny sliver of land' - they want another people's country, and they are murdering the owners' children to terrify them into helping them get it. The Devil, I see, can quote Scripture.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 12:45 am
@Carico,
Carico;66086 wrote:
First of all, the "real" Israel is not the country Israel, but God's elect as explained in Romans 9:6.

But if you want to talk about the Jews who have returned to the country of Israel, the Jews want one tiny sliver of land on earth to call their own. But because of anti-Semitism, no one, especially the sons of Ishmael wants them to have it. So there is no excuse, I repeat, no excuse for people to think that the Jews should allow theselves to be annihilated from the face of the earth. That's not only anti-Semitism, it's genocide. Thus, any leader of Israel who gives up and allows his people to be annihilated, is not only the worst leader in history, he will be held accountable for the lives he allowed to be killed.

Secondly, the sons of Ishmael have; Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey and part of Israel too. So there is no reason whatsoever that they should try to keep all of Israel. The only reason they're doing that is because of pure hatred of the Jews which they publicly admit.

So it's nothing more than jealousy of Isaac and his descendants that the sons of Ishmael are doing this. But this was all prophsied in Genesis. Ever since Ishmael and his descendants were born, they've lived in hostility with all their neighbors as Genesis 25:18 explains. And they still do today.

Your quoting the bible :ban: any your playing the anti-semitism card :ban:

Israel was created against the wishes of the majority of the people who actully lived there ! FACT
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 02:32 am
@Carico,
Carico;66086 wrote:

But if you want to talk about the Jews who have returned to the country of Israel, the Jews want one tiny sliver of land on earth to call their own.

This, my friend, is called Theocracy. It has a history of corruption and human rights violations.

Why can't they call a land their own with the free practice of other creeds?
Carico

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 02:36 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66094 wrote:
This, my friend, is called Theocracy. It has a history of corruption and human rights violations.

Why can't they call a land their own with the free practice of other creeds?

:rollinglaugh: So you don't believe that the Jews have a right to even one tiny sliver of land in the world even though the Arabs control most of the Middle east. Is that correct?:what:

The Jews are perfectly willing to live side by side with the Palestinians and have been since the first day the UN sanctioned the state of Israel. But the first week, they were attacked by the Paelistinians and have been ever since. That's because the Palestinians, on the other hand, don't want the Jews in what they call their land. In fact, they want them wiped off the face of the earth. So how do you propose that the Jews live in peace with people who want to annihilate them? :confused: Do you not think they have a right to defend themselves?:eek:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 02:42 am
@Carico,
Carico;66096 wrote:
:rollinglaugh: So you don't believe that the Jews have a right to even one tiny sliver of land in the world even though the Arabs control most of the Middle east. Is that correct?:what:

I don't think they even have a right to that land to begin with. Most of them aren't even Semitic, they're of European ancestry. What right have they to displace the people who've been living there for the past thousand years? Not to mention that many if not most of the Jews are against zionism.

most pro-zionism advocates are Christians not Jews.

If they manage to be the first to discover an uninhabited land they are free to have unimpeded rule there, but to take something from another ethnic group just isn't right.
Carico

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 02:46 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66097 wrote:
I don't think they even have a right to that land to begin with. Most of them aren't even Semitic, they're of European ancestry. What right have they to displace the people who've been living there for the past thousand years? Not to mention that many if not most of the Jews are against zionism.

If they manage to be the first to discover an uninhabited land they are free to have unimpeded rule there, but to take something from another ethnic group just isn't right.

Sorry but God and history disagree with you. :rolleyes:But even if you don't believe in God, then where do you think the Jews should live on this earth? They are persecuted wherever they go and now when they go back to the land where their ancestors lived, you don't think they have a right to do that when again, the sons of Ishmael control most of the Middle East? :eek: If that's your belief, then not only is it irrational because it isn't based on reason, but hatred, it is thus extremely anti-Semitic as well. :rolleyes:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 03:05 am
@Carico,
Carico;66099 wrote:
Sorry but God and history disagree with you.

Sorry, history is a series of past events it carries no inherent opinions.

And if god disagrees let him speak for himself.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants.... because I notice it always coincides with their own desires."

~Susan B. Anthony

Quote:
:rolleyes:But even if you don't believe in God, then where do you think the Jews should live on this earth?

Anywhere they want. If they want to live in America, let them be, if they want to live in New Zealand, let them be, if they want to live in France, let them be, if they want to live in the UK, let them be. Who's to say they should all live in one country anyway?

Quote:
They are persecuted wherever they go and now when they go back to the land where their ancestors lived, you don't think they have a right to do that when again, the sons of Ishmael control most of the Middle East?

Persecution in the US, UK, and Australia is very uncommon. Not that they are any safer in the middle east, anyway.

The fact remains most of their ancestors were never from Israel to begin with. Like I said before, most modern-day Jews have European ancestry not Semitic.

Quote:
If that's your belief, then not only is it irrational because it isn't based on reason, but hatred, it is thus extremely anti-Semitic as well. :rolleyes:

:rollinglaugh:

Is that so? One of my close friends is jewish and she disagrees with zionism as well.

But nice use of the HATE card, it might have been effective if it weren't so absurd.

Speaking of reason you really haven't supplied any of your own as to why jews have a right to own land occupied by another ethnic group for that last thousand years. All you have done is quoted the bible, which really only applies to Christians.

You have no argument, well, besides calling me anti-Semitic, that is. Very Happy
Carico

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 03:14 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66102 wrote:
Sorry, history is a series of past events it carries no inherent opinions.

And if god disagrees let him speak for himself.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants.... because I notice it always coincides with their own desires."

~Susan B. Anthony

Anywhere they want. If they want to live in America, let them be, if they want to live in New Zealand, let them be, if they want to live in France, let them be, if they want to live in the UK, let them be. Who's to say they should all live in one country anyway?

Persecution in the US, UK, and Australia is very uncommon. Not that they are any safer in the middle east, anyway.

The fact remains most of their ancestors were never from Israel to begin with. Like I said before, most modern-day Jews have European ancestry not Semitic.

:rollinglaugh:

Is that so? One of my close friends is jewish and she disagrees with zionism as well.

But nice use of the HATE card, it might have been effective if it weren't so absurd.

Speaking of reason you really haven't supplied any of your own as to why jews have a right to own land occupied by another ethnic group for that last thousand years. All you have done is quoted the bible, which really only applies to Christians.

You have no argument, well, besides calling me anti-Semitic, that is. Very Happy

There is no rational reason why the Jews shouldn't be allowed to live in a tiny sliver of land in the world where their ancestors lived, especially since they are willing to live side by side with the sons of Ishmael. Absolutely none. So the only other reason to want to take away Israel from the Jews ( which, by the way is named after Jacob, an ancestor of the Jews) is hate, pure and simply.

As far as your friend is concerned, she doesn't have to live in Israel. But not wanting other Jews to go back to their homeland is as irrational as telling my family they shouldn't go back to their hometown either because i don't want to go. It's ludicrous. :rolleyes:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 03:26 am
@Carico,
Carico;66104 wrote:
There is no rational reason why the Jews shouldn't be allowed to live in a tiny sliver of land in the world where their ancestors lived,

Yes there is. There is two reasons actually.

1. Most of their ancestors didn't live there.

2. they would have to displace and subjugate the people already living there.

Quote:

especially since they are willing to live side by side with the sons of Ishmael. Absolutely none. So the only other reason to want to take away Israel from the Jews ( which, by the way is named after Jacob, an ancestor of the Jews) is hate, pure and simply.

And there is absolutely no reason to remove the people who have already been living there for the past thousand years, to them this IS THEIR HOME and yet you want to kick them out?

Why should the Jews take precedence of the native people?

Quote:
As far as your friend is concerned, she doesn't have to live in Israel. But not wanting other Jews to go back to their homeland is as irrational as telling my family they shouldn't go back to their hometown either because i don't want to go. It's ludicrous. :rolleyes:

And what about the people living their before the establishment of israel? Why shouldn't they be able to live where their homes where? Why should you kick them out? Why are you playing favorites? Not to mention they could have lived in Palestine if they wanted but they would have to live under the laws of the people who had been living there.

You haven't addressed a single point i've brought up so far.
Carico

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 03:37 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66106 wrote:
Yes there is. There is two reasons actually.

1. Most of their ancestors didn't live there.

2. they would have to displace and subjugate the people already living there.

And there is absolutely no reason to remove the people who have already been living there for the past thousand years, to them this IS THEIR HOME and yet you want to kick them out?

Why should the Jews take precedence of the native people?

And what about the people living their before the establishment of israel? Why shouldn't they be able to live where their homes where? Why should you kick them out? Why are you playing favorites? Not to mention they could have lived in Palestine if they wanted but they would have to live under the laws of the people who had been living there.

You haven't addressed a single point i've brought up so far.

:rollinglaugh: Oh really? And where did the ancesotrs of the Jews live? China?:eek: But if you think you know better than the Jews themselves who their ancestors were and where they lived, then please tell us the real history of the Jews. Wink I'm sure it will be as entertaining as it is imaginative.Wink

But regardless of whatever tall tales you invent about the Jews, God is bringing the Jews back to Israel and no one can stop Him. . Not you, not the Muslims, no one. Wink Your Jewish friend should know that if she loves God, His word, the prophets of her people and the Jewish people themselves, because God tells us He will do that all over the OT. Wink
Carico

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 03:47 am
@Carico,
By the way, the answer to every question you've asked me can be found in the bible. God makes it crystal clear that He chose the Jews and that He determines where every man should live. He also explains why he is punishing mankind (including the Jews) and also offering mankind redemption. So read the bible if you want answers. But if you don't believe the bible, then it's a waste of time to ask me. You'll simply keep asking the same old questions your whole life, ignoring the answers so you can ask the same old questions again.:eek: That's a wasted life because you don't learn anything, you'll simply be stuck in the same place you were when you first asked the questions, just to have everlasting death.:rolleyes:

But if truly do want answers, you can find them in the bible. Wink
Numpty

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 04:27 am
@Carico,
Carico;66110 wrote:
By the way, the answer to every question you've asked me can be found in the bible. God makes it crystal clear that He chose the Jews and that He determines where every man should live. He also explains why he is punishing mankind (including the Jews) and also offering mankind redemption. So read the bible if you want answers. But if you don't believe the bible, then it's a waste of time to ask me. You'll simply keep asking the same old questions your whole life, ignoring the answers so you can ask the same old questions again.:eek: That's a wasted life because you don't learn anything, you'll simply be stuck in the same place you were when you first asked the questions, just to have everlasting death.:rolleyes:

But if truly do want answers, you can find them in the bible. Wink

Wow,..all the answers? anything?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 04:30 am
@Carico,
Carico;66109 wrote:
:rollinglaugh: Oh really? And where did the ancesotrs of the Jews live? China?:eek: But if you think you know better than the Jews themselves who their ancestors were and where they lived, then please tell us the real history of the Jews. Wink I'm sure it will be as entertaining as it is imaginative.Wink

Are you dense? I've said it like 3 times already.

EUROPE.

Most Jews are of European descent.

The original jews were dark-skinned. They migrated from what is Mesopotamia before settling in Canaan. (which they took by conquest)

Quote:
But regardless of whatever tall tales you invent about the Jews, God is bringing the Jews back to Israel and no one can stop Him. . Not you, not the Muslims, no one. Wink

Not god. Armies.

Military might is what is doing the trick.

Quote:
Your Jewish friend should know that if she loves God, His word, the prophets of her people and the Jewish people themselves, because God tells us He will do that all over the OT. Wink

The reason she disagree with zionism is because it is premature. The messiah is supposed to come BEFORE the reestablishment of Israel, and as you may know jews don't accept jesus as the true messiah, he is just another prophet to them, they are still waiting for the true messiah.
xexon

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 10:20 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
The Palestinians are the only true semites left in Israel. At least in numbers.

Those pretending to be biblical Jews are busy praticing genocide upon the true people of the land, many of whom were original Jews, before being forced into Islam.

There is a battle going on within Judaism these days that many people don't realize. Torah Jews, the nice ones, VS the Talmud Jews. White faced and racist to an extreme. They founded modern Israel. Jewish supremacists.

Before WWII, the Torah Jews had maintained the power and identity of Judaism.

During the war, the Talmud Jews worked a deal with the nazis, and fed their Torah brethren to the ovens by doing so. When the war had ended, the Talmud Jews were in a position of power.

Once again, these are the people who founded modern Israel.

New World Order nazis. The 4th reich is on the rise from the ashes of WWII, and it starts in Israel this time.

The taproot however reaches all the way to the United States government.

x