The "real" israel

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 11:25 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
"We must use terror,assassination,intimidation,land confiscation,and the cutting off of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."

Israel Koenig "The Koenig Memorandum"
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 11:33 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
"How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to."

Golda Meir, 1969

"There are no such things as palestinians, they never existed."

Golda Meir, Israeli Prime Minsister 1969

Nice friendly Israeli's :thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 11:41 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
"Everbody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements bacause everthing we take now will stay ours... Everthing we don't grab will go to them."

Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister,addressing a meeting of militants from the extrem right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 1998.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 11:47 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle."

Raphael Eilan, Chief of Staff Israeli Defence Forces, 1983
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 11:55 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
"The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and the walls."

Israeli Prime Minister, Yitzhak Shamir in a speech to Jewsish settlers.New York Times, April 1 1988

Did the western media ever pay attention to quotes like the ones above and broadcast them openly ? im sure if Arab leaders or politicians had made these statements we would all know about them.

Double standards !
xexon

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 02:33 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Hello scooby doo,

You'll find I'm an extremely harsh critic of both Israel and zionism.

It's been said that that all people should endorse at least one noble cause in their lifetime. Mine is the plight of the Palestinians and the exposure of zionism for what it is. A Jewish supremacist movement.

Now, just like a white supremacist movement, this one untilizes the same social mechanics of racial division to give it power. In that respect, zionism is no different than nazism. You still have people who oppress others based on a different skin tone or religious affiliation.

Israel is NOT a Jewish homeland. It's a zionist state. It was designed to be that way. Radical zionism is why Israel was formed. It gives these hatemongers a homebase to operate out of. Had the UN known their true intentions, they would have never allowed for it's formation.

We should not be in the position of creating and sustaining religious states.

Israel is a racist apartheid state. It wears the robes of religion to give itself an excuse for the ethnic cleansing of the non Jewish populations.

And we, the people of the United States, are paying for it.

The key to defeating the zionist infection of our own government the exposure of what Israel is doing with the 60 years worth of aid money we give them.

Gaza widened those cracks in the image of Israel being the "holy land".

Those cracks need to be encouraged.

We need to break Israel just like we broke South Africa. Through boycott and embargo.

x
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 09:24 am
@xexon,
xexon;63986 wrote:
Hello scooby doo,

You'll find I'm an extremely harsh critic of both Israel and zionism.

It's been said that that all people should endorse at least one noble cause in their lifetime. Mine is the plight of the Palestinians and the exposure of zionism for what it is. A Jewish supremacist movement.

Now, just like a white supremacist movement, this one untilizes the same social mechanics of racial division to give it power. In that respect, zionism is no different than nazism. You still have people who oppress others based on a different skin tone or religious affiliation.

Israel is NOT a Jewish homeland. It's a zionist state. It was designed to be that way. Radical zionism is why Israel was formed. It gives these hatemongers a homebase to operate out of. Had the UN known their true intentions, they would have never allowed for it's formation.

We should not be in the position of creating and sustaining religious states.

Israel is a racist apartheid state. It wears the robes of religion to give itself an excuse for the ethnic cleansing of the non Jewish populations.

And we, the people of the United States, are paying for it.

The key to defeating the zionist infection of our own government the exposure of what Israel is doing with the 60 years worth of aid money we give them.

Gaza widened those cracks in the image of Israel being the "holy land".

Those cracks need to be encouraged.

We need to break Israel just like we broke South Africa. Through boycott and embargo.

x

I wish more american's felt the same way,but alot of american don't even know what's going on outwith their own border's and haven't got a clue when it comes to the middle-east or american foreign policy around the globe for decades.

What makes me angry is when people critisize Israel they always play the anti-semite card,well i can assure everyone i am not an anti-semite,anti-zionist yes.

By posting the quotes above im trying to show that Israel isn't the innocent victim it trys to portray itself as.

A jew born and bred in the UK or the US who has never set foot in Israel or Palestine has more rights than Palestinian's born in Israel or the West Bank,who are refugees and were victims of israeli ethnic cleansing.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 09:58 am
@scooby-doo cv,
American support for Israel is based on the whole christian "end of the world" stuff...

and good PR.
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 11:13 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Christian zionism is a huge problem in the US. It affects US policy in the Middle East.

Thanks mainly to evangelical TV preachers who are spiritually blind, despite having their heart in the right place. Blind leading the blind...falling off a cliff type stuff. Zionists are more than happy to lead these lost sheep.

Opinion is a crop that is cultivated by zionism. It uses the religious beliefs of others to advance it's cause. World domination, under a secular rule of white European Jews.

Christians need to know that as soon as the zionists purge "Israel" of all Muslims, the Christians are next. You're not Jewish either.

Radical orthodox Jews have been lead to believe that Israel belongs to THEM, and NO other.

They're prepared to kill you to make that point clear. They don't have total control in Israel yet, but it's very close now.

We must end US aid to Israel before we make them strong enough to destroy us.

Currently, the US is functioning as the muscle of the New World Order. When we've broken all the enemies of zionism, we'll be broken ourselves so as to not pose a threat in the future.

Watch the banking industry. Think all your money is safe?

When the time comes, and your ATM cards no longer work, you'll understand who owns you. You''ll do as they say or you and your family will starve and be made homeless.

This is the future unless you drive a stake deep into this beast before the sun sets. Later, you may not have the chance.

x
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 12:10 am
@xexon,
Once more i will bump this thread for G-man :lightbulb:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 01:59 am
@scooby-doo cv,
YouTube - Israel's "Colonies" - Anna Baltzer
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 02:07 am
@scooby-doo cv,
YouTube - UK Jewish MP: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 09:57 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Xenon's "fear" of the Jews is the rhetoric Adolf used to convince his armies and citizens to attempt to wipe out the Jews. His actions and the actions of Soviets persecution of Jews had consequences. It steeled the Jew to protect his people at all cost. You call it Zionism or evil or whatever you like but, after world events concerning Jews, the only intelligent thing to do is become defensive and aggressive in ones own self interest. To hell with what anybody thinks. Events in and by Germans proved clearly that no one is going to save the Jews but the Jews. The Jews being saved at the end of WWII, just a result of the Nazis losing the war. Nothing more.
Yes, the Jews are feverish in their war for survival. I don't blame them.
Not a lot more feverish than your hatred for them.
Go take your place at the side of Hezbollah you may actually have an effect. You're having none here.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2009 04:23 am
@g-man,
g-man;65728 wrote:
Xenon's "fear" of the Jews is the rhetoric Adolf used to convince his armies and citizens to attempt to wipe out the Jews. His actions and the actions of Soviets persecution of Jews had consequences. It steeled the Jew to protect his people at all cost. You call it Zionism or evil or whatever you like but, after world events concerning Jews, the only intelligent thing to do is become defensive and aggressive in ones own self interest. To hell with what anybody thinks. Events in and by Germans proved clearly that no one is going to save the Jews but the Jews. The Jews being saved at the end of WWII, just a result of the Nazis losing the war. Nothing more.
Yes, the Jews are feverish in their war for survival. I don't blame them.
Not a lot more feverish than your hatred for them.
Go take your place at the side of Hezbollah you may actually have an effect. You're having none here.

The Palestinian's have nothing to do with the the action's of Hitler and the Holocaust,the Jew's were treated terribly,but does that give them the right to treat the palestinians they way they were treated,Palestinians' were forced of "their land" to make way for jew's from all over the world.

I hate Zionism not Jews :lightbulb: the people in the video's above are Jews :lightbulb:
Truthisnonexistent

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 04:07 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58827 wrote:
Wow scrubby, I didn't know you were such an anti-semite bigot.

Oh yes, he doesn't go head over heels for an illegally occupying murderous regime so he is an anti-semite even though the thousands that are being bombarded with Israeli missiles are semitic as well.

Great logic sir.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 03:16 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;65732 wrote:
The Palestinian's have nothing to do with the the action's of Hitler and the Holocaust,the Jew's were treated terribly,but does that give them the right to treat the palestinians they way they were treated,Palestinians' were forced of "their land" to make way for jew's from all over the world.

I hate Zionism not Jews :lightbulb: the people in the video's above are Jews :lightbulb:

I did not compare the palestinians to Germany. Nor are the jews doing to them what was done to jews in WWII. But, many, many times the west and jews have reached out the peace pipe to these losers and they simply won't smoke. They are obsessed with the destruction of the jews. As long as they maintain that attitude, they will meet with jew hostility unless the jews have changed their minds about dying.
Zionist are jews. Obsessed with self interest of their own nation and people. Sounds like any other country to me. Just have that catchy little name.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 03:14 am
@g-man,
g-man;65783 wrote:
I did not compare the palestinians to Germany. Nor are the jews doing to them what was done to jews in WWII. But, many, many times the west and jews have reached out the peace pipe to these losers and they simply won't smoke. They are obsessed with the destruction of the jews. As long as they maintain that attitude, they will meet with jew hostility unless the jews have changed their minds about dying.
Zionist are jews. Obsessed with self interest of their own nation and people. Sounds like any other country to me. Just have that catchy little name.

You really don't get it do you,i don't know if it's your lack of knowledge on the subject or ignorance,clearly the two video's i posted above didn;t enlighten you on what israel is really like,a racist apartheid state that treat's the palestinians like crap.

"jews have reached out the peace pipe to these losers and they simply won't smoke" If that is the case why does Israel continue to break international law by building settlement's in the West bank ? You haven't got a clue :lightbulb:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 03:16 am
@g-man,
g-man;65783 wrote:

"Zionist are Jews" ? NOT ALL JEWS ARE ZIONISTS :lightbulb:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2009 03:47 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Most of the time, Israel is justified in attacking the millions of Muslims who surround it. Nonetheless, its settlement campaign is wrong, and should be stopped, at all costs.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2009 02:53 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;65965 wrote:
Most of the time, Israel is justified in attacking the millions of Muslims who surround it. Nonetheless, its settlement campaign is wrong, and should be stopped, at all costs.

Pino has returned :eek: where have you been you mad right-wing lunatic ?

Were you doing some target practise with your bazooka's :headbang:
0 Replies