The "real" israel

Carico

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 11:40 pm
@xexon,
xexon;66120 wrote:
The Palestinians are the only true semites left in Israel. At least in numbers.

Those pretending to be biblical Jews are busy praticing genocide upon the true people of the land, many of whom were original Jews, before being forced into Islam.

There is a battle going on within Judaism these days that many people don't realize. Torah Jews, the nice ones, VS the Talmud Jews. White faced and racist to an extreme. They founded modern Israel. Jewish supremacists.

Before WWII, the Torah Jews had maintained the power and identity of Judaism.

During the war, the Talmud Jews worked a deal with the nazis, and fed their Torah brethren to the ovens by doing so. When the war had ended, the Talmud Jews were in a position of power.

Once again, these are the people who founded modern Israel.

New World Order nazis. The 4th reich is on the rise from the ashes of WWII, and it starts in Israel this time.

The taproot however reaches all the way to the United States government.

x

So please tell us where the Jews lived in 1500 B.C. Then provide historical documents to back up your claims. Or are you someone who makes up your own history like Fatal Freedoms is? Very Happy If so, that only shows that one has to lie to be against the Jews. But that's okay. God has special plans for Jews-haters and liars. Wink
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 20 Jul, 2009 12:12 am
@Carico,
Carico;66128 wrote:
So please tell us where the Jews lived in 1500 B.C. Then provide historical documents to back up your claims. Or are you someone who makes up your own history like Fatal Freedoms is? Very Happy If so, that only shows that one has to lie to be against the Jews. But that's okay. God has special plans for Jews-haters and liars. Wink

"God has special plans for Jews-haters and liars"

Back to playing the usual anti-jew/semite card ! same old story :thumbdown:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 20 Jul, 2009 05:19 am
@Carico,
Carico;66128 wrote:
If you disagree with me, then i'm going to call you a jew-hater!

typical propaganda machine :thumbdown:
0 Replies

kynaston

Reply Mon 20 Jul, 2009 10:35 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66099 wrote:
Sorry but God and history disagree with you. :rolleyes:But even if you don't believe in God, then where do you think the Jews should live on this earth? They are persecuted wherever they go and now when they go back to the land where their ancestors lived, you don't think they have a right to do that when again, the sons of Ishmael control most of the Middle East? :eek: If that's your belief, then not only is it irrational because it isn't based on reason, but hatred, it is thus extremely anti-Semitic as well. :rolleyes:

Where are believers in the Jewish Religion currently persecuted? Are you talking about zionist racists perhaps?
kynaston

Reply Mon 20 Jul, 2009 10:39 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66109 wrote:
:rollinglaugh: Oh really? And where did the ancesotrs of the Jews live?

In, for instance, the Khazar empire, which converted to Judaism - like many other groups - in mediaeval times. Anyway, if peope were to claim places they senselessly believed some of their ancestors to have lived in two thousand years ago, some 'tiny sliver' inhabited by real people, NOW, we should have universal war!
0 Replies

kynaston

Reply Mon 20 Jul, 2009 10:43 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66110 wrote:
By the way, the answer to every question you've asked me can be found in the bible. God makes it crystal clear that He chose the Jews and that He determines where every man should live. He also explains why he is punishing mankind (including the Jews) and also offering mankind redemption. So read the bible if you want answers. But if you don't believe the bible, then it's a waste of time to ask me. You'll simply keep asking the same old questions your whole life, ignoring the answers so you can ask the same old questions again.:eek: That's a wasted life because you don't learn anything, you'll simply be stuck in the same place you were when you first asked the questions, just to have everlasting death.:rolleyes:

But if truly do want answers, you can find them in the bible. Wink

Will you seriously go to the United Nations and make a claim based on that? Where is your evidence that the current gang of racist atheists have anything to do with the original population (whose real descendants, obviously, were living happily in Palestine before they were largely driven out by the nazi settlers), let alone for the legal standing of extremely dubious versions of antique texts?
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 03:44 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;66145 wrote:
Where are believers in the Jewish Religion currently persecuted? Are you talking about zionist racists perhaps?

Zionists are simply following God. Those who call them racists are not following God because they're bigots. It's that simple. Smile
kynaston

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:25 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66159 wrote:
Zionists are simply following God. Those who call them racists are not following God because they're bigots. It's that simple. Smile

Where exactly did your 'God' promise anything to atheist zionists? These are not Jews in any sense, man! You may be a bigot - you certainly write like it - but I'm not, and I don't have to call up such fantasies as your Devilgod to justify my prejudices. Do think: you are making yourself totally manipulable by the nazis because you choose to believe impudent liars. Don't.
Carico

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:47 pm
@kynaston,
kynaston;66226 wrote:
Where exactly did your 'God' promise anything to atheist zionists? These are not Jews in any sense, man! You may be a bigot - you certainly write like it - but I'm not, and I don't have to call up such fantasies as your Devilgod to justify my prejudices. Do think: you are making yourself totally manipulable by the nazis because you choose to believe impudent liars. Don't.

I'm not going to converse with someone who has no knowledge of history or the bible and can only slander and attack people. You show your ignorance every time you post. :rolleyes:
kynaston

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 11:37 pm
@Carico,
Carico;66227 wrote:
I'm not going to converse with someone who has no knowledge of history or the bible and can only slander and attack people. You show your ignorance every time you post. :rolleyes:

No, child YOU show your ignorance of anything but little pamphlets telling you what the Bible allegedly means, by dodging discussion and by having tantrums. Where and how have I slandered you? It is my opinion that you are guying Christianity, and if there were any truth in your mad beliefs, you would face a very terrible judgement. You are - repeat this before saying your prayers - deliberately supporting the murder of children - and I think that even you must know what Jesus thought of that sort of devilishness. Give it up!
mimidamnit

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 12:02 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;66233 wrote:
No, child YOU show your ignorance of anything but little pamphlets telling you what the Bible allegedly means, by dodging discussion and by having tantrums. Where and how have I slandered you? It is my opinion that you are guying Christianity, and if there were any truth in your mad beliefs, you would face a very terrible judgement. You are - repeat this before saying your prayers - deliberately supporting the murder of children - and I think that even you must know what Jesus thought of that sort of devilishness. Give it up!

:rollinglaugh: ok.. let me play along.. the jews.. as denoted in the christian bible.. were given land that didnt belong to them. in fact.. they destroyed many nations on their quest for the land of milk and honey.. that same history is repeated time and time again.. possession through war. it is not anti-jew to be aware that the jews occupy someone else's homeland. (very similar to us americans occupying the land of the native indians) they feel entitled to that land.. because their god gave it to them. so am i assuming correctly.. that anyone who challenges that god.. and the fact that land was granted to them by that god.. is bashing jews?:dunno:.. how would americans feel if the american indian rose up against the occupying force and reclaimed that which they know to be their's?.. im sure they feel in their mind that it was granted to them by "their god".. so as america continues to dwell in a land that is not rightfully theirs.. the american indians must be anti-american.:peace:
xexon

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 01:05 am
@Carico,
Carico;66128 wrote:

First off, Judaism is a religion. NOT a people or race.

Before Judaism came along, these people were called other things according to tribal names, etc. Khazar being among them.

The biblical Hebrew Jews have all but died off from the world.

What is left in their stead is an ancient barbarian tribe from northern Europe, that is the present face of Judaism in the world. These white faced people are far more interested in reassembling their ancient tribe than they are appeasing the God of the Jews.

Judaism is just a front for zionism. Zionism is just a front for the New World Order and the one world government that follows it.

Modern Jews are fake Israelites. Modern Israel is a spiritual fake. Zionist Christians are being used by both.

Take a hint.

x
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 01:09 am
@Carico,
Carico;66159 wrote:

The zionists we often refer to are not of Judaism. These people joined the zionist movement when it first came out a 100 years ago. It's a radical movement within Judaism. Jewish supremacists.

Zionism is a kosher KKK.

All in the name of God, you know?

Instead of burning crosses, they bulldoze homes.

Same thing. Same racial hatred driven by religious belief.

x
mimidamnit

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 02:03 am
@xexon,
xexon;66239 wrote:
The zionists we often refer to are not of Judaism. These people joined the zionist movement when it first came out a 100 years ago. It's a radical movement within Judaism. Jewish supremacists.

Zionism is a kosher KKK.

All in the name of God, you know?

Instead of burning crosses, they bulldoze homes.

Same thing. Same racial hatred driven by religious belief.

x

:thumbup::headbang:...KUDOS!!!
0 Replies

kynaston

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 03:21 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66235 wrote:
:rollinglaugh: ok.. let me play along.. the jews.. as denoted in the christian bible.. were given land that didnt belong to them. in fact.. they destroyed many nations on their quest for the land of milk and honey.. that same history is repeated time and time again.. possession through war. it is not anti-jew to be aware that the jews occupy someone else's homeland. (very similar to us americans occupying the land of the native indians) they feel entitled to that land.. because their god gave it to them. so am i assuming correctly.. that anyone who challenges that god.. and the fact that land was granted to them by that god.. is bashing jews?:dunno:.. how would americans feel if the american indian rose up against the occupying force and reclaimed that which they know to be their's?.. im sure they feel in their mind that it was granted to them by "their god".. so as america continues to dwell in a land that is not rightfully theirs.. the american indians must be anti-american.:peace:

No zionist I ever met believed in God except as a propaganda-noise to use on the backward, so they clearly aren't Jews. Farming people have often moved in on hunter-gatherer land, so while, yes, the land clearly belongs to the native Americans, they can still live and even increase, because farming increases population very much, whereas the Palestinian-farmed land is being stolen/deprived of water by the occupation forces. Since all logic would suggest that it is they, the Palestinians, who are the descendants of those who were promised the land, while the zionists are the atheist descendants of foreign converts, I find the latter's self-righteous racist blather disgusting in the extreme myself.
mimidamnit

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 03:49 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;63812 wrote:
"How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to."

Golda Meir, 1969

"There are no such things as palestinians, they never existed."

Golda Meir, Israeli Prime Minsister 1969

Nice friendly Israeli's :thumbdown:

haha and the same can be true concering the israeli promise land.. it never existed.. :rollinglaugh:... DUH!!!!
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 03:57 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;66244 wrote:
No zionist I ever met believed in God except as a propaganda-noise to use on the backward, so they clearly aren't Jews. Farming people have often moved in on hunter-gatherer land, so while, yes, the land clearly belongs to the native Americans, they can still live and even increase, because farming increases population very much, whereas the Palestinian-farmed land is being stolen/deprived of water by the occupation forces. Since all logic would suggest that it is they, the Palestinians, who are the descendants of those who were promised the land, while the zionists are the atheist descendants of foreign converts, I find the latter's self-righteous racist blather disgusting in the extreme myself.

.....'nuff said.... i agree completely:thumbup:
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 04:06 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;66244 wrote:
No zionist I ever met believed in God

im no zionist.. but i dont believe in god either:D therefore i dont believe anything the jews claim. i dont believe in the bible.. therefore i dont agree that they are entitled to "their promised land". there are being greedy and inhuman.. but because god gave it to them.. they feel they can take it by any means necessary... and all these claims come from a book that can only be called fairy tales at best.

as far as im aware.. the first mention of the jewish people is in the bible. a book i dont take very seriously.

if in incorrect in my assumption.. feel free to correct me....(concerning the first mention of the jews)
Carico

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 04:48 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66247 wrote:
im no zionist.. but i dont believe in god either:D therefore i dont believe anything the jews claim. i dont believe in the bible.. therefore i dont agree that they are entitled to "their promised land". there are being greedy and inhuman.. but because god gave it to them.. they feel they can take it by any means necessary... and all these claims come from a book that can only be called fairy tales at best.

as far as im aware.. the first mention of the jewish people is in the bible. a book i dont take very seriously.

if in incorrect in my assumption.. feel free to correct me....(concerning the first mention of the jews)

So what do you believe in? Your omniscience? :rollinglaugh: Apparently so. Very Happy
mimidamnit

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 05:02 am
@Carico,
Carico;66259 wrote:
So what do you believe in? Your omniscience? :rollinglaugh: Apparently so. Very Happy

i believe in aliens sweetie:rollinglaugh: